Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Closed Thread

Old 15-06-2018, 06:32 PM
Experiencer

I have enjoyed reading the channels they are very insightful. I posted a channel on the soul of the universe you might want to have AA Micheal look over it and see if I missed anything. Im sorry to ask, but it feels like I should. I have no clue who channels to me in my sleep. I have most likely been told and simply cannot remember. I have been doing it most of my life, but I have never shared them with anyone outside of family till now. Usually they are not that important to the world and have to do with family and safety. Things like impending deaths and storms to prepare for, warnings for the day, or the night before the trade towers went down and I begged my husband to call in to work.( He was supposed to be there). Things like that. Keep up the good work!

Namaste`
Old 15-06-2018, 07:37 PM
Eelco

Thank Sl and M,

I just found this thread and will check in from time to time to see where this is going. I have more than dabbled with a pendulum and "channeling". I hope to learn more..

With Love
Eelco
Old 16-06-2018, 11:46 AM
Guide

Thanks you three for the well wishes and praise. :) . I feel a lot stronger today, and I guess by tomorrow I’ll be back with another article. My temperature’s back to normal, but there’s always this stage I have after recovering from a fever where I’m still a little weak. I guess some of the energy I had got used for my immune system to fight it off, but I hope I’ll be alright by tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
I have enjoyed reading the channels they are very insightful. I posted a channel on the soul of the universe you might want to have AA Micheal look over it and see if I missed anything. Im sorry to ask, but it feels like I should. I have no clue who channels to me in my sleep. I have most likely been told and simply cannot remember. I have been doing it most of my life, but I have never shared them with anyone outside of family till now. Usually they are not that important to the world and have to do with family and safety. Things like impending deaths and storms to prepare for, warnings for the day, or the night before the trade towers went down and I begged my husband to call in to work.( He was supposed to be there). Things like that. Keep up the good work!

Namaste`

Hi Compendium. I’m still a little weak, but I thought I had enough energy for a short channel on his advice for you, so feel free to check it out. :)

SL.
Old 16-06-2018, 04:30 PM
Experiencer

Oh sweety you didnt have to do it so soon Im sorry I should have been clearer.:( I cant thank you both enough though. And the only way I can think to thank you is to send you both this immense love and gratitude I feel for both of you.

As far as my channeler I wouldn't know where to begin as far as talking to them conciously channeling is something that just happens, usually when I least expect it and almost always through dreams.

With immense love and gratitude,
Comp
Old 17-06-2018, 12:31 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
Oh sweety you didnt have to do it so soon Im sorry I should have been clearer.:( I cant thank you both enough though. And the only way I can think to thank you is to send you both this immense love and gratitude I feel for both of you.

As far as my channeler I wouldn't know where to begin as far as talking to them conciously channeling is something that just happens, usually when I least expect it and almost always through dreams.

With immense love and gratitude,
Comp

It’s okay. I judged that I was recovered enough to help you. Besides, it won’t be much of an interesting sick day if I just slept and watched Netflix. Haha. Nice to do something productive that isn’t too much pressure on my energy. Right now, I’m back to being full of energy, so I’ll be off typing another article now.

No need to do something special for me, Comp. Thanking me and showing kindness is already a lot to me.

See you.

SL.
Old 17-06-2018, 01:59 AM
Guide

Mediumship : Understanding Part 1

Hello, it’s AA Michael again, and I’m back with the lectures on mediumship. Hope this could be a great help to many of you. :) .

To understand well you need to :

1. Be receptive.
To be receptive is a familiar stage to many psychics, but for the purpose of this guide to be comprehensive, I’ll talk about it.

Intuition best comes during a stage of relaxation. This can mean meditation, any low pressure hobby or going out in nature. Everyone has different preferences on what they’d like.

A more advanced skill though, is to be able to be receptive even in times of stress. Like I said in my last article, it’s possible to have a high enough vibration to receive even in times of stress. You don’t need to remove all negative emotions to receive — just to be accepting and loving towards anything you’re feeling.

2. Have a sensory medium for it — visual, auditory, knowing (the sixth sense), etc.
For now we’ll focus on clairvoyance (visual), clairaudience (auditory), and clairsentience (knowing) mediums — as these are the most relevant ones.

Clairvoyance is best for visual learners. You can gather what you may call a “visual” language — pictures you can agree with your guides to mean something specific. For example, if you want to ask for a message to receive a warning in times of emergency — then ask for them to send you a stop sign.

Other visual messages may not be as metaphorical. Abstract ideas are useful, but so are the concrete. You can visualize specific actions on what you can do to help you make a decision or plan. This is the strongest strength of clairvoyance — to be able to gather intuition that allows for practical and in its strongest, even revolutionary action.

Clairaudience on the other hand are best for auditory learners, and allows you to hear voices from beyond. Some may even be able to ask for music that could soothe or energize them from their minds, or it can be simply used for a loving conversation. Whatever it is, words and sound allow a whole world of experience into a person’s life.

The greatest strength of clairaudience is its ability to be accessible to other people. The gift of communication allows many of humanity’s positive ideas to spread and for many complicated ideas to be put into words. Imagine what humanity would be like without language — we won’t be here today.

Clairsentience is the gift of knowing — best for learners who enjoy more theory and absract ideas. It’s one of the most vague and complicated skills to learn, but it’s also rewarding. It’s not exactly a result of people practicing for it itself, but a natural outcome of other sensory mediums.

What’s difficult at first with these skills is the ability to imagine with different senses. Many people can’t hold a picture or sound in their mind very well continously for long periods, and to be able to receive it takes time. Eventually, information may come so quickly that it doesn’t have to be explained to you with a length of time — it simply downloads into your head — like how SL is doing it right now.

Anyway, this is the end of the article for today. Sorry I won’t be answering unrelated questions today. I still think SL shouldn’t exert herself too much for today.

See you all. :)

AA Michael.
Old 18-06-2018, 07:37 AM
Guide

Free Readings?

Hey, I’ll stop these articles for a while to try a different experiment. I just recently opened a thread on the mediumship subforum about offering readings, and if you’d like to see the details, go there.

Thanks!
Old 20-06-2018, 10:15 AM
Guide

Mediumship : Understanding Part 2

Major Step 4 : Choose to explore the interpretations for it it either metaphorically or literally.

When we think of psychics, we often imagine a much more metaphorical experience — such as thinking of — “The winds of fear are coming,” or “A seed of love is being planted in your life,” and for now, we’ll discuss that.

The metaphorical interpretations are what allows for a general overview of where your life is heading. It’s often much easier than the latter because for many, having the vocabulary to figure a literal image can be harder.

On the other hand, for many much more concrete and logical thinkers — the metaphorical way of intuition is often much more harder. They often lack the ability to ask well chosen questions that hinders them on their development.

Both skills often need an ability to notice the “magnetism” of intuition, and to distinguish it from the ego — so be careful.

These are 6 different ways to use metaphorical mediumship :
1. Lifeplan Mediumship : You get a general overview of what’s going on in your life — the past, the present, and the future.

2. Emotional Mediumship : You get insights on the emotions of yourself, another, or a collective average of an entire group through intuition.

3. Everyday Mediumship : You get feedback on how you’re doing in everyday life in the short term — after a combination of Lifeplan and Emotional Mediumship.

4. Physical Mediumship : You’re able to find metaphors of what would satisfy the body the most in food or drink — by using emotional mediumship to figure out how you’d respond to something in the future.

5. Positive Mediumship : These are metaphorical images summoned made for the ability to relax or gain optimism — such as relaxing music, soothing nature places, happy memories, and many others. It requires Everyday Mediumship to be able to notice what is exactly stressing you out in recent moments.

6. Infinite Mediumship : This is the ability to find metaphors that allows for infinite wisdom through life — while the Lifeplan Mediumship focuses on what happens, this skill is what’s needed to know what needs to happen. It often involves two or more of the options above.

On the other hand, there are also 6 different ways to use literal mediumship :
1. Practical Mediumship : Figure out what tasks you need to do. Choose a list of specific options, and find which one you need to do now, or do first.

2. Visual Mediumship : Get a picture on what you need to get or do.

3. Location Mediumship : Ask for some type of signal to trace which direction to go (like arrows for a real life place or to circle an area on a map) to find it.

4. Numerical Mediumship : Get an idea of the exact numbers involved. Ask for feedback in exact percentages, time, date or digits.

5. Verbal Mediumship : Get an idea on the exact words that need to be communicated at the moment, or even in just speaking with yourself.

6. Revolutionary Mediumship : The highest stage of literal mediumship — where two or more combinations of the above allow a plan for action that could drastically change your life or another.

Major Step 5 : Then be able to choose which interpretation is right.

Usually, Metaphorical Mediumship is often needed for someone who needs progress on their higher chakras, while Literal Mediumship is often needed for the lower chakras.

Metaphorical Mediumship is best used for the big picture, emotions, beliefs, and abstract ideas. Literal Mediumship is best used for the details, logic, actions and specific tasks.

Some people may not be skilled in one or the other — but specialize in certain areas around it. Someone who’s a good metaphorical medium could be good at getting the big picture in a very logical way, but may be highly in need of improvement in how it functions with emotions.

On the other hand, someone who’s a good literal medium may be skilled with practical tasks with intuition, but if it includes anything visual such as in finding a location or being able to know what a specific item looks like, it gets over their head.

That’s all for today, so take care all.

AA Michael :)
Old 22-06-2018, 08:09 AM
Guide

Mediumship : Responding

To respond well you have to :

1. Sense the other being you’re communicating with.

It’s advisable to contact beings only with a high enough vibration not to harm you. But first, we need to define what we mean by “high vibration.” For many, a high vibration means someone good, and the higher, the more abilities they have. But in a way, it can also be possible to be able to call a higher being to be both powerful and a negative entity. So let us be more specific.

We can focus both on the quality and quantity of vibration.

The quality of vibration often expresses the personality and intentions of a being. Here you can find neutral personality differences such as an energizing attitude or gentle calmness, seriousness or humor, masculine or feminine, and many more — often in differing amounts and combinations of opposite traits.

Another thing about quality is that it allows you to know whether this being has kind intentions or darker intentions. You can often tell by a rise or dip in mood in you — and the general vibe you may get from them.

Quantity of vibration addresses the amount of energy they have for their abilities. This can include powerful negative and positive entities, but also weak positive and negative entities. You can often identify this by the amount of energy you gain or drain in talking to them.

Be careful with confusing both — you don’t want to mistake a powerful source of energy as always good, so place that in mind. I have seen many mediums who were tricked by powerful negative entities because of not knowing this distinction — but don’t worry too much about that — these entities are very rare, and if you’re in trouble, just call me.

Noticing these energies with a method often works well with practicing automatic writing — where you quickly write down the first thing in your mind without conscious fighting against these ideas. It practices the skill of not creating too much assumptions or expectations when receiving, as these can block the accuracy of these ideas.

2. Have a sensory medium for it as well.

See the previous article on understanding.

3. Be able to adapt to their specific abilities to understand what you say — like good teachers can personalize their teaching styles to their students.

Having a varied skillset with different sensory mediums can be useful for this, but common teaching tools can be useful as well. Rhetorical questions, analogies, examples, definitions, and more.

I’ve met many mediums who are often on the side of making their ideas too vague, so let me comment on this. Much of the conventional scientific community’s criticism on mediums is because of their willingness to focus only on vague comments — it is very important then to make things more clear at appropriate times.

Make sure more complex words are properly introduced first — especially if you’re talking to someone who’s not as experienced in a topic. Words like “universal consciousness” or “higher love” often need to be properly supported with analogies or specific definitions. As much as possible, find a way to connect these abstract concepts to everyday scenarios or even in a story of yours.

Thank you, and that’s all for today.

See you. :)

AA Michael.
Old 24-06-2018, 11:27 AM
Guide

Mediumship : Practical Action

To act on it well you have to :

1. Transform vague or metaphorical infomation to a specific and practical experience.

You’d think a lot of emphasis on literal mediumship is required here, but for this, you’d need metaphorical mediumship as well. You have to see clearly how both of these types of mediumship connect to each other, because without one, you’re lacking insight.

Without metaphorical mediumship, you’re stuck unable to see the long term process. You’ll make choices that could cycle over and over again. You’ll be too stuck in a rut to realize what could be, but only focused on what can be done now.

Either you’ll make decisions rushed on your short term impulses without seeing the long term consequences, or you’ll be stuck too deeply into tradition and habits — without any need or concern for the possibilities.

Without literal mediumship on the other hand, you’ll have ideas that can never be carried out. You can think and think, but without action, it stays all in your head. Your head would stay too long in the clouds, without being grounded on Earth.

Either you’ll end up in a scenario where you’re always looking for the next big thing to try and never following through, or you’re trying to focus too much on future plans — without being able to adapt to new changes and respond with risks.

2. Have a developed ability to imagine with your different senses to take in these ideas on a concrete form.

Just keep practicing on each “clair” skill — find ways to imagine with different senses in your everyday life. Play music in your mind. Picture people’s words into pictures. Maybe even remember the soft textures of your bed when trying to relax, the smell of your favorite dessert or the taste of your breakfast.

If you can, set up a time to imagine something with as many senses as you can, and to not force the process into a direction at all. Just follow where your intuition tells you to go, and work on being able to deeply sense and be absorbed into the moment of your thoughts.

This process is also called “Image Streaming”, and have many backed up benefits to it you search.

3. Then lastly, have the confidence and emotional readiness to trust your ideas.

This obviously requires a certain amount of experience to trust it, but what I want to teach here is how to trust it even without experience.

How? Connect it with something you already believe in or are talented in If you strongly believe in love, then focus your energies on developing your relationships with intuition. If you’re most motivated for hard work for security, then use it to develop the skill to intuit the best financial decisions to pay off your debt. If you’re the type to entertain with music and comedy, then find a way to develop your creative energies with intuition.

Many of us quickly look for confidence by working on our weaknesses, when the fastest progress in confidence comes from developing strengths first. Not that weaknesses aren’t important, but strengths will allow the bedrock confidence for many other skills.

Take care, and good luck to you all. We’ll be working directly on telepathy next time then.

AA Michael.
Closed Thread