Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2018, 02:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
Asking Questions

In more rare moments, we might even lie about the answer for you, especially in emotionally emergencies. If the truth is too harsh for your emotional level at the moment, what you really signal for is not the answer to the question, but emotional comfort. And so we act according to what you command.

M

Hi,

I was especially fond of this insight. I suspect most of us are obsessed about getting accurate and helpful spiritual guidance. After all, that is why we seek spiritual guidance, is it not.

What is all to often lost is that greater reality that each and every one of us is loved beyond measure. Words no doubt we have all heard before. Has any one ever examined the implications of that in a truly rational way?

When you as a human are working towards a very specifuc goal and Divine Wisdom knows that this achievement will be determental to you, as it relates to your True Life Plan or some thing similar, then spiritual deception is the best option. Love for us and what is best for us will always have a higher priority than technical accuracy, as I see these things naturally.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-06-2018, 05:05 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

Love for us and what is best for us will always have a higher priority than technical accuracy, as I see these things naturally.

John

Well, that’s true, John. I used to force harsh truths myself very quickly, but it’s a sad thing to rush myself too soon.

Take care.

SL.

Mediumship : The Pre-Telepathy Skill

I sense many of you would like to learn telepathy, but before knowing telepathy, it’s best to learn how to be a medium first.

Why? Well, sometimes developing a foundational or supporting skill makes it easier to learn or do something else. Such as how learning music theory can help you with playing a guitar or how learning how to sing well can support your goal in having a melodic style to your public speaking.

Mediumship is a supporting skill to telepathy because whether you’re using telepathy with other human beings, animals, plants, or lower and higher beings — you have to act as a developed medium for this communication to take place.

I’d think of the best mediums as those who have the best skill to communicate — as much as writers, speakers, or many other similar careers develop their talents. You can communicate quantum physics to a small mouse, but if it doesn’t have the intelligence to understand it, then there is no point.

There’s no use gaining a message if you can’t understand, respond and act on it well.

To understand well you need to :
1. Be receptive.
2. Have a sensory medium for it — visual, auditory, knowing (the sixth sense), etc.
3. Choose to explore the interpretations for it it either metaphorically or literally.
4. Then be able to choose which interpretation is right.

To respond well you have to :
1. Sense the other being you’re communicating with.
2. Have a sensory medium for it as well.
3. Be able to adapt to their specific abilities to understand what you say — like good teachers can personalize their teaching styles to their students.

To act on it well you have to :
1. Transform vague or metaphorical infomation to a specfic and practical experience.
2. Have a developed ability to imagine with your different senses to take in these ideas on a concrete form.
3. Then lastly, have the confidence and emotional readiness to trust your ideas.

We’ll be taking a look on each major step soon. So take care until then.

Commonly Asked Questions :

1. I have some trouble with having bad intentions on reading these or disbelieving what you say. Is this wrong?

There’s a difference in having suspicions and being absolutely closeminded to anything I say. If you do your best to improve, then that’s an entirely different form of energy than someone who stays here to mock me. It’s alright. You’re still growing.

2. Who was that guy you said to leave you earlier? Is it possible for higher spirits to get angry?

I’ll not reveal who that person was out of kindness, but I don’t feel anger if I don’t choose to. Though, if I’d like to empathize with hunan beings’ emotons, then I’d choose to feel some of their emotions to better understand.

“Negative emotions” aren’t always lower vibrational feelings. Fear can be a positive force to instinctively drive away from danger to save your life from a car accident, as much as anger can be used to stand up for others’ in many human rights’ movements. These emotions in situations such as these are still rooted in love — for one’s self and others.

You have these emotions for a reason, and so I benefit from feeling them sometimes myself. I have much to learn from human beings in this sense. Not all beings in the galaxy have emotions such as these to serve as proper warnings to their plights.

M with love.
Old 11-06-2018, 11:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard

Mediumship : The Pre-Telepathy Skill

I sense many of you would like to learn telepathy, but before knowing telepathy, it’s best to learn how to be a medium first.

Why? Well, sometimes developing a foundational or supporting skill makes it easier to learn or do something else. Such as how learning music theory can help you with playing a guitar or how learning how to sing well can support your goal in having a melodic style to your public speaking.

To act on it well you have to :
1. Transform vague or metaphorical infomation to a specfic and practical experience.
2. Have a developed ability to imagine with your different senses to take in these ideas on a concrete form.
3. Then lastly, have the confidence and emotional readiness to trust your ideas.

M with love.

Hi,

I am looking forward to this discussion. Telepathy is a subject of great interest to me.

The mediumship action item I sense is primary is #3. You build confidence through trusting your ideas. That always seems to involve refining your insights dynamically for any circumstance.

John

Old 12-06-2018, 09:19 AM
Guide

Quote:
Hi,

I am looking forward to this discussion. Telepathy is a subject of great interest to me.

The mediumship action item I sense is primary is #3. You build confidence through trusting your ideas. That always seems to involve refining your insights dynamically for any circumstance.

John

I look forward to it too. :) . I actually have no idea what M is going to say until he tells me to type it in here . . . so I’m as clueless as all of you.

SL

Intelligence without Emotions? Galaxy Culture.

I sensed a lot of you were primarily interested in what I said in the commonly asked questions section recently — about how humans were unique in their emotional responses. I’m afraid the mediumship articles will have to wait until I explain it in more detail.

What do you mean by human beings are unique in their negative emotions?

I said negative emotions worked as warnings against the plights human beings get themselves into. You are not the only intelligent civilization to utilize emotions — but others may use other ways to make decisions.

Let’s first define desire differently. In human beings, emotion is always accompanied by desire, but it‘s not always this way in the rest of the universe.

Present day scientists have theorized that we evolved emotions as quicker responses to our decisions — such as hunter-gatherers who would benefit from feelings of fear to run away from predators, rather than slowly pondering on what to do. We sacrificed deeper processing for speed, while others have sacrificed speed for deeper processing. This is more common in places where the environment is more stagnant, in contrast to our ever changing Earth.

Present day scientists see this as a dysfunction in the modern age — saying that we are no longer in situations so dangerous to life and so it would better to have a calmer, more logical brain, but this is not so in many others in the galaxy.

The beings who have desires not created by emotions are slower. Much much slower than human beings and other animals on Earth are like. What’s done in minutes on Earth can take hours to them. Hours here may be days, weeks to months, and months to years.

There are many planets of this type of route that have destroyed themselves from their lack of ability to adapt, and so human beings are much more emotional to react more quickly to sudden dangers.

How exactly are human beings unique from other intelligent lifeforms?

You are unique in that Earth has a much more varied set of personalites and traits than many other planets. Earth’s history has talked about explorers on ships back in the 1700—1800s being the first adventurers to set across exploring the entire world. In the same way, Earth is home to many souls who dared to move away from their own planet to develop this world.

Not all human beings may see themselves as adventurous, but that’s because you view yourself by comparing yourself to other human beings. In fact, human beings are one of the fastest and most curious among the rest of the universe.

I’m not denying the problems with faster responses. I recognize how often human beings have worked on training themselves out of their impulses, and to work hard to discipline yourselves, but if this strength can be used wisely, there might be a new type of development here rarely seen in the universe.

M with love.

Old 12-06-2018, 12:43 PM
Master
Hi,

It would be nice see human evolution taking place is a very deliberate manner.

John

Old 13-06-2018, 11:02 AM
Guide

Hello, it's M, and I'd like to inform you there will be some spiritual difficulties that I need to attend to at the moment, so I might be gone for two days. 4 days at most.

Feel free to leave a reply though. I don't need encouragement, but SL, being very shy, might benefit from some.

M with love. (Archangel Michael).
Old 13-06-2018, 02:10 PM
Master
Ha Ha, I had at least guessed AA Michael correctly.

Old 13-06-2018, 10:00 PM
Guide

Quote:
Ha Ha, I had at least guessed AA Michael correctly.

Ohoho. How did you guess? Was it my wonderful sense of humor? My humor has been brought down to me by the heavens, so I’ll do better than Monty Python ever could. ;)

Anyway, just wanted to give you all an update on what’s happening. There’s been a recent group of spirits on the run — powerful negative entities, and we’ve been working on them.

In the meanwhile, I’d like to assure you that these channels will eventually come back. Like I said, we can only answer questions you directly ask, and SL just manages to be the rare person who asks more analytical and practical questions from my channels with her than many others.

I find all the vague big picture warnings of how “Earth’s vibrations is going through a spiritual revolution,” and how, “You must fight the darkness,” necessary, but for any channelers out there, please ask more original questions.

No use in asking for help if you don’t tell them how to help. And I often speak formally because that’s what my channelers request, but SL seems to be one of the few who won’t mind me veering into the casual.

My specialty as an archangel is not just protection, but courage. And at times, yes, courage is found through laughter.

Just wanted to put that out.

AA Michael.
Old 15-06-2018, 03:19 AM
Guide

Hi guys, it's SL. Apparently some of the negative entities Michael was talking about thought of targeting a psychic attack on me -- particularly on my own heart chakra. Long story short -- it hurt. Very badly.

Putting up some psychic protection caused me a lot of energy, so. . . now I'm sick with a fever. I'm safe now though, and I've gotten lots of healing back from AA Raphael. I'm recovering, getting stronger at least, and just trying to relax.

Way to target one of the most powerful mediums around, suckers. Sigh, well I hope whoever else they targeted is alright now. I've heard they've been creating a mess for centuries around this plane.

Well, hope you people haven't been affected. They've been around these parts before, but don't worry, we've got a good handle on them these days. It's going pretty smoothly.

I probably need to rest before setting up articles here again, so see you later on.

Take care.

SL.
Old 15-06-2018, 02:29 PM
Master
Hello SL,

These things do happen. AA Raphael does provide great healing energies.

In my case I deal with these things the best way that I can.

Best Wishes,
John

Closed Thread