Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Closed Thread

Old 17-07-2018, 06:10 AM
Experiencer
SL,

have you researched NDE's? What's your position on them?

I personally found them to be a great source of information regarding life after death.

sf
Old 17-07-2018, 08:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
the entire celestial heavens is fooled by a creativity that cannot be matched.

Haha love this. Thanks for that little peace (haha meant to write piece). and have much fun.
Old 18-07-2018, 02:27 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulforce
SL,

have you researched NDE's? What's your position on them?

I personally found them to be a great source of information regarding life after death.

sf

Yes, I’ve researched NDEs before, and I agree that they’re a great source of information regarding life after death. It’s much more accesible though, to just learn to ask your guardian angel yourself on matters like these though, as NDEs are very risky to get involved in of course, haha.

NDEs come about when people reach a physical tragedy or illness that pulls them into a life saving reaction. There’s the old idea that your life flashes through your eyes before you die, and this speaks about the life review we have just before death. This isn’t just a way to learn from your lessons, but also a final reaction to prevent your death.

In tragedies with people of wisdom, particularly old souls, there’s this common event that I call “Vibration Swings”, where a person’s vibration often switches between very high and very low. They battle betwen their inner demons, while still being able to get flashes of contact from their Higher Selves on what to do.

Vibration swings are what often allows people to change to a “wake up call” in their life, and NDEs often happen when vibration swings go up to the most intense levels. To get instances of higher vibrations when your vibrations are already high won’t create large effects, but to get higher vibrations when your vibrations are very low would create a very intense reaction.

The higher vibrations often rip apart a person’s lower vibrations incredibly violently, which catapults them outside their body.

This is the power of the shock of death. Strange how people always see the road to growth coming from calmness and love, when sometimes what drives us the most to growth is fear. Yes, love if you can, but when a person is apathetic and aimless, fear might be what allows them to drive forward to change, and maybe to eventually reach the high of compassion someday.

People are rather strange in that they treat changing others by directly pointing them to love, when many first have to let go of suppressed shame, guilt, grief, fear, greed, anger, and anger often in this order by feeling them to get there. To feel them fully, neither forcing them to disappear, nor encouraging it. After all, you can’t defeat a negative by another negative of hating these qualities in yourself.

Human beings are as silly as always, yes? I would know. As SL, I’m one myself.

SL/AA Michael

Last edited by SerendipityLizard : 18-07-2018 at 04:02 AM.
Old 18-07-2018, 02:34 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Haha love this. Thanks for that little peace (haha meant to write piece). and have much fun.

Haha, yes, it is pretty fun.

I do sense that you ask this partly because you don’t expect angels to be so humor filled though. Doreen Virtue’s descriptions of incarnated angels are correct in that most are strongly obedient to the rules and are more on the organized routinely side, but that’s only because most incarnated angels are incarnations of foot soldier angels often acting as guardian angels that are designed to follow commands.

Warrior angels on the other hand, are designed to face several dangers on their service. So God had this great idea to make a lot of them thrill seekers and a little crazy so they’d actually get a high on these type of activities, haha. Humor is also a very effective way to deal with the fear around activities such as these, so they tend to be sillier.

Incarnations of warrior angels tend to be more on the blunt side though — as danger and risk often requires direct truths to challenge people verbally to spiritually grow. I’ve done a lot to calm down that side of me though as SL, but I apologize if I still come off that way sometimes in inappropiate moments.

Even those with deeper introverted tendencies such as me still have a wilder side somewhere in there — as I’ve done quite a number of err . . . mad scientist level experiments on negs myself before. Hmm. . . I’m glad I’m not in trouble now, hahaha.

We’re still exceptionally kind though, and have problems with self care, despite the more masculine approach to compassion. Sometimes there is just no one to protect the protectors. I know I can be this way myself. A lot more courageous, sure, but I still can get scared after all.

I literally thought I’d die a few times before. Hmm . . . Good times. Good times. I mean, sure, I was partly traumatized, but hey, it’s part of what makes things interesting. And my discoveries from these adventures can benefit others and you guys, so no problemo, amigo.

See you.

SL / AA Michael
Old 18-07-2018, 03:52 AM
Master

I do find the angelic realm to lack the diversity of the fae.

I do see a rabbit hole here, and the fun in leading you down it. Yet I will say this. I understand that the angelic realm has as much beauty and diversity as any other part of life. It is just that I am not particular attracted to it. Some angels are lots of fun. Know one I feel might be angel, and she is just amazing. I know a lot I feel might be fae, and they are a whole lot of fun (in another way). So it is all quite relative I guess. I was invited in because the channeling of the Seraphim was asking for trouble... so I took up the space. I see a lot of healing going on in this thread and this is good; I hope you guys comes to the more specifics of raising vibration when you are done with the self-defense classes

With love and care // Melahin

Last edited by Melahin : 18-07-2018 at 08:02 AM.
Old 18-07-2018, 07:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard

Warrior angels on the other hand, are designed to face several dangers on their service. So God had this great idea to make a lot of them thrill seekers and a little crazy so they’d actually get a high on these type of activities, haha. Humor is also a very effective way to deal with the fear around activities such as these, so they tend to be sillier.

Incarnations of warrior angels tend to be more on the blunt side though — as danger and risk often requires direct truths to challenge people verbally to spiritually grow. I’ve done a lot to calm down that side of me though as SL, but I apologize if I still come off that way sometimes in inappropiate moments.

Even those with deeper introverted tendencies such as me still have a wilder side somewhere in there — as I’ve done quite a number of err . . . mad scientist level experiments on negs myself before. Hmm. . . I’m glad I’m not in trouble now, hahaha.

We’re still exceptionally kind though, and have problems with self care, despite the more masculine approach to compassion. Sometimes there is just no one to protect the protectors. I know I can be this way myself. A lot more courageous, sure, but I still can get scared after all.

I literally thought I’d die a few times before. Hmm . . . Good times. Good times. I mean, sure, I was partly traumatized, but hey, it’s part of what makes things interesting. And my discoveries from these adventures can benefit others and you guys, so no problemo, amigo.

See you.

SL / AA Michael

Hi,

I always seem to get a great deal in the way of insights from perspectives like this. I suspect that any human who deeply aligns to their higher self with a love bond will see their physical realities a lot like their higher self does.

Life can be a fun adventure if you choose to embrace that philosophy. The big power every human has is choice. Few actually seem to understand this at a deep level. For we are eternally loved for all that we do. There is no judgement when we overlook some thing or even get our selves into an unbalanced state. For this is some thing we can choose to have a good laugh over once the dust has settled.

I am very fond of the truly educational material which SL and her divine connections are presenting to us at this forum. I will have more questions at some point for sure.

For now all I can say is Thank You.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 18-07-2018, 11:29 AM
Master
Loving the conversations in here. I am learning so much!

Interesting on how NDEs come about. I have yet to have one, tbh. Fear can be a good motivator if used well. But using it all the time like those negs did to me, either results in two options: Shutting oneself down completely, stalling progress, or the other extreme, where one just says screw it, I am doing whatever the heck I want without regard for the effects they have on their self-development.

I am glad fear is no longer really used on me tbh. Sometimes my guide will on a rare occasion send me a dream that unsettles me, but yeah. I find encouragement to experiment my best motivation, it makes me feel free and for new ideas to spontaneously appear. Fear kind of shuts me down.
Old 19-07-2018, 12:13 AM
Experiencer
SL, I hope you don't mind that I broke down your response in segments. It helps me address each point you made so it doesn't get lost in a long soliloquy of written text.

Quote:
Yes, I’ve researched NDEs before, and I agree that they’re a great source of information regarding life after death. It’s much more accesible though, to just learn to ask your guardian angel yourself on matters like these though, as NDEs are very risky to get involved in of course, haha.

In my opinion they are completely natural occurrence in the life death cycle. I don't think you could have one for the sake of experiencing it, but meditating can kind of curate visions of the after life: past life regressions, hypnosis, and lucid dreams just a few examples.

I'm a skeptic at heart which makes it difficult for me to embrace my intuition without consorting with my logic and rational.

Quote:
NDEs come about when people reach a physical tragedy or illness that pulls them into a life saving reaction. There’s the old idea that your life flashes through your eyes before you die, and this speaks about the life review we have just before death. This isn’t just a way to learn from your lessons, but also a final reaction to prevent your death.

In tragedies with people of wisdom, particularly old souls, there’s this common event that I call “Vibration Swings”, where a person’s vibration often switches between very high and very low. They battle betwen their inner demons, while still being able to get flashes of contact from their Higher Selves on what to do.

Vibration swings are what often allows people to change to a “wake up call” in their life, and NDEs often happen when vibration swings go up to the most intense levels. To get instances of higher vibrations when your vibrations are already high won’t create large effects, but to get higher vibrations when your vibrations are very low would create a very intense reaction.

The higher vibrations often rip apart a person’s lower vibrations incredibly violently, which catapults them outside their body.

In the case of Dr. Mary Neal. She choose to stay on the other side. The decision to return to her body was made for her. For this reason I don't know if the object of the experience is to avoid death but rather to learn how to live.

But you shared a new perspective I've never heard of before. What I can add with a little bit of certainty is that there is no found correlation between being close to death and experiencing an NDE. In fact only 5% of people having died or have gotten close to death report having a NDE.

We don't fully understand why.

Quote:
This is the power of the shock of death. Strange how people always see the road to growth coming from calmness and love, when sometimes what drives us the most to growth is fear. Yes, love if you can, but when a person is apathetic and aimless, fear might be what allows them to drive forward to change, and maybe to eventually reach the high of compassion someday.

Love is the underlying experience we feel when we are in alignment with the universe. Fear on the other hand is a survival mechanism. When we transition the desire to survive is relinquished. You are simply in a state of omnipresent and bliss.

Quote:
People are rather strange in that they treat changing others by directly pointing them to love, when many first have to let go of suppressed shame, guilt, grief, fear, greed, anger, and anger often in this order by feeling them to get there. To feel them fully, neither forcing them to disappear, nor encouraging it. After all, you can’t defeat a negative by another negative of hating these qualities in yourself.

Human beings are as silly as always, yes? I would know. As SL, I’m one myself.

How do you let go of: shame, guilt, grief, fear, greed, and anger without love? And I agree you can't defeat a negative with a negative. Love not fear is the highest vibration in the universe.
Old 19-07-2018, 09:51 AM
Guide

Quote:
SL, I hope you don't mind that I broke down your response in segments. It helps me address each point you made so it doesn't get lost in a long soliloquy of written text.

In my opinion they are completely natural occurrence in the life death cycle. I don't think you could have one for the sake of experiencing it, but meditating can kind of curate visions of the after life: past life regressions, hypnosis, and lucid dreams just a few examples.

I'm a skeptic at heart which makes it difficult for me to embrace my intuition without consorting with my logic and rational.

No problem, buddy. If you want more detail, logic and arguments, then go ahead. I’m fond of those details myself.

Quote:
In the case of Dr. Mary Neal. She choose to stay on the other side. The decision to return to her body was made for her. For this reason I don't know if the object of the experience is to avoid death but rather to learn how to live.

But you shared a new perspective I've never heard of before. What I can add with a little bit of certainty is that there is no found correlation between being close to death and experiencing an NDE. In fact only 5% of people having died or have gotten close to death report having a NDE.

We don't fully understand why.

Fascinating. Though I guess I worded it a little narrowly. Your descriptions help me think of a more general question. It may not be caused by a close death experience, but it may be a more metaphorical kind of death. An emotional death, and this catapults those energies out of them.

Very interesting how different wordings in a question can have different responses. Thank you for your input.

Quote:

Love is the underlying experience we feel when we are in alignment with the universe. Fear on the other hand is a survival mechanism. When we transition the desire to survive is relinquished. You are simply in a state of omnipresent and bliss.

How do you let go of: shame, guilt, grief, fear, greed, and anger without love? And I agree you can't defeat a negative with a negative. Love not fear is the highest vibration in the universe.

Well, since you want to talk science and data, Dr. Hawkins’ Levels of Consciousness is my resource for this insight. And at some level, Clare Graves’ Spiral Dynamics. Though I have added additional intepretations to it.

I never said all these stages all have a lack of love. It is an oversimplification to see them as purely those emotions. What I’m saying is that these emotions are different levels of the amount of love present.

Alexithymia is the medical condition gained from a genetic difference or trauma, that points to a person’s inability to identify their and others’ emotions. From scientific case studies, my personal experience in trauma and volunteering to help those with trauma before, I’ve seen the benefits of negative emotions.

Those with alexithymia who don’t experience grief often lack the ability to feel compassion for themselves. Without the sadness from the care of their situation, they often lack the ability to work on self care activities for themselves instead of just working nonstop.

Those with alexithymia who have numbed their fear, as another example, often tend to get stuck into risky situations that can actively harm their lives and others. To lack fear for yourself and others is a lack of compassion in the face of danger.

You are right. Negative emotions are part of surviving, but you don’t have the benefit of being able to feel like you can live fully, if you can’t even get to the basic needs of avoiding what is not best for you.

Of course, negative emotions have to be left behind when the pain are only illusions and we have to move forward to more areas of growth. But when there is actual danger, lost, potential to harm, reason to doubt and many others negative events — we have to react appropiately.

Hope that clears up things in a more logical level to you. Feel free to help me specify better questions. You seem like a smart person to hear from.

SL.
Old 19-07-2018, 09:58 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
I do find the angelic realm to lack the diversity of the fae.

I do see a rabbit hole here, and the fun in leading you down it. Yet I will say this. I understand that the angelic realm has as much beauty and diversity as any other part of life. It is just that I am not particular attracted to it. Some angels are lots of fun. Know one I feel might be angel, and she is just amazing. I know a lot I feel might be fae, and they are a whole lot of fun (in another way). So it is all quite relative I guess. I was invited in because the channeling of the Seraphim was asking for trouble... so I took up the space. I see a lot of healing going on in this thread and this is good; I hope you guys comes to the more specifics of raising vibration when you are done with the self-defense classes

With love and care // Melahin

Haha, I knew that Melahin. I don’t think you had any shred of discrimination at all. Just wanted to share something about our kind for fun’s sake, that’s all. I seem to have a unique ability to accidentally make people defensive.

I guess it’s because my mind and service works by analyzing everyone’s misconceptions and logical flaws to death. But I try to filter my logical mind through more warm words. Doesn’t sound as gentle, sure, but it can help in its own way. I hope people understand that I’m just critiquing on their ideas, not them as a person.

See ya around, buddy, and hope the best for you too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I always seem to get a great deal in the way of insights from perspectives like this. I suspect that any human who deeply aligns to their higher self with a love bond will see their physical realities a lot like their higher self does.

Life can be a fun adventure if you choose to embrace that philosophy. The big power every human has is choice. Few actually seem to understand this at a deep level. For we are eternally loved for all that we do. There is no judgement when we overlook some thing or even get our selves into an unbalanced state. For this is some thing we can choose to have a good laugh over once the dust has settled.

I am very fond of the truly educational material which SL and her divine connections are presenting to us at this forum. I will have more questions at some point for sure.

For now all I can say is Thank You.

John

Awww, man, that’s nice. . Funny how the more similar I am to my HS or Michael, the more satisfied with life I get. The similarities are slowly becoming more striking somehow, haha.

And thank you for hanging around too. I do like the company of people here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trinitydown
Loving the conversations in here. I am learning so much!

Interesting on how NDEs come about. I have yet to have one, tbh. Fear can be a good motivator if used well. But using it all the time like those negs did to me, either results in two options: Shutting oneself down completely, stalling progress, or the other extreme, where one just says screw it, I am doing whatever the heck I want without regard for the effects they have on their self-development.

I am glad fear is no longer really used on me tbh. Sometimes my guide will on a rare occasion send me a dream that unsettles me, but yeah. I find encouragement to experiment my best motivation, it makes me feel free and for new ideas to spontaneously appear. Fear kind of shuts me down.

And sometimes fear just makes the experimenting for me even more thrilling. But hey, we all have our differences, and I’m glad you found more confidence in life.

SL.
Closed Thread