Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2018, 10:20 AM
Guide

Wind Over The Sun Thread

Hi, I’m new to this channeling thing for others. For a year now, I’ve only been chanelling for myself. Mostly because I believed if I told anyone else I’d be called crazy. But in this last year, I’ve experienced some amazing things and thought I’d share it.

Honestly, since this is new to me, I’m nervous about feedback being harsh if it doesn’t turn out well, so please be gentle.

(By an Anonymous Spirit —)

“The Rules of Intuition : How to Use Intuition by Knowing Its Limits”

Have you ever heard of wind over the sun? To an ancient human being, it would seem likely. The sun would be a small ball of fire near the sky and of course, the winds would reach it.

But in our modern times, we know about space. We know the sun is much bigger than it does look from afar, and there is no air in space for there to be wind. But yet you can see it — see it in your mind.

This may already be well known for some of you, but there’s a difference in a false gut instinct and a real one. The first is built from memory. It feels familiar, safe, and the second may feel more like a magnetic pull.

Familiarity may feel like a magnetic pull, but it’s much weaker, and isn’t as much of a positive experience. Follow the most intense pull, not just an intense pull.

Another thing about intuition is that there’s a reason why we can’t predict everything. We can only use terms from your already known vocabulary to communicate to mediums. If there’s a concept you haven’t heard of — like a book you don’t know the title of or a person whose name you don’t know — we’re uncapable of talking about it.

This is why divination is used for this purpose. Things such as tarot cards allow us to find a specific vocabulary on hand to describe this. We may provide good suggestions for decisions, but you have to find the options and information yourselves.

Another limit is that we can only answer questions you ask, not answer what questions you need to ask. You can ask, “Will I probably win in the next soccer match?”, when you really need to ask is, “How can I grow from my passion even if I lose?”

What is different with many of us spirits is our memories. It doesn’t work like human memories. Having many lifetimes or at least more than thousands of years of experience, we have a more efficient way to shift through it. We only know and remember what is needed, as we only remember the answer to what a specific question may be asked for.

I’ll ask Serendipity to post another channel soon if she’s not too shy or anxious next time. I chose her as a medium because she’s one of the most analyic souls to provide such a perspective to paranormal abilities.

We’ll focus on psychic abilities like a science — by pointing out specfic laws, limits and rules to it. Then how to make best use of it even within these limits.

Feel free to ask more questions if you like.

See you.
Old 08-06-2018, 03:27 AM
Guide

(From a spirit who’ll only refer to himself as M.)

Summary of the Psy Basics

1. Listen to the most magnetic pull.
2. Find the right options and information yourself.
3. Ask the right questions.

It seems easy, right? The answer is that nothing is easy as it looks when presented this way. So there are some common misconceptions I’ve seen with learning intuition.

Common Intuition Misconceptions.

Magnetism

To put in it detail, familiarity may be an oversimplification. There are many reasons for this — such as remembering past lives, or simple deja vu. As some believe, deja vu isn’t always from past lives, but can be also from the mind trying to connect to a memory from this life.

The difference between this ordinary familiarity and the much more paranormal one is its intensity. When remembering spiritually, we don’t just remember random details such as when we remember a childhood jingle out of the blue. It’s always with a purpose.

It’s remembered in the times of life where you’re searching for answers the most. The part of life where you’re in the “Dark Night”, or in more optimistic scenarios, a place where you can find a much more wonderful opportunity for yourself.

Another is how different the quality of positive experiences it is for yourself when being attracted to something by intuition. Some are ego based — when you’re running away from something negative to something positive. You’ll notice this if you get the feeling that you want it NOW.

But if it’s simply a positive experience that can wait, that can have patience, then this is coming from a higher vibration of intuition.

We’ll move on to the next set of misconceptions tomorrow. See you.

Old 08-06-2018, 10:48 AM
Master
Hi,

It is nice to channel helpful spirits like this. They will present you with wisdom in terms you can relate to.

There is a theme in each of those two messages. # 3 in the last one is ask the right questions. In the first one it was mentioned 'we can only answer questions you ask, not the ones you need to ask(parphrased)'.

I find that when I get involved with guiding another in matters of spirit communication, the hardest concept to encourage is to ask good questions. Naturally everyone thinks there questions are good questions. That is the biggest issue. It is not really ego or vanity to think that way. For it is the best the intellect can do. Integrating the intellect with deep inner knowing is different for every one of us it seems.

The gal's intellect is different from the guy's intellect. I have a best friend. One reason we are friends is that we are both precognative psychic mediums. We have a common interest in promoting psychic abilities. We both would like to foster evolution in the business world. We are also very different in the ways we do psychic work. There is no one way to accomplish any task. We help each other by being supportive in concrete ways.

I will say that being patient and kindly towards your self, when it comes to these things, is a good Habit to foster. For self love and heart centered reasoning will keep you on track no matter how dark the night gets.

I look forward to seeing more of your channeling experiences.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-06-2018, 11:09 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I will say that being patient and kindly towards your self, when it comes to these things, is a good Habit to foster. For self love and heart centered reasoning will keep you on track no matter how dark the night gets.

I look forward to seeing more of your channeling experiences.

John

Thanks for the encouragement, John. I'm a little too shy sometimes, huh? Not exactly in general in real life, but I usually keep my psychic abilities a secret.

It's not exactly self-love I have a problem with. It has more to do with fear of what I can't do, not acceptance of who I am. But I still appreciate the well wishes.
Old 09-06-2018, 01:44 AM
Guide

From M :

The Right Info

There’s a reason why these misconceptions are structured this way. You have to know the ability to know what a true gut feeling is to be lead to the right information. Then you have to know the right information to ask the best questions.

Beginners can make much use of divination for this purpose. Tarot cards, numerology, Astrology, and more. This is a good choice for general life decisions, and many people in spiritual communities understand this. But there is another side to this limit people forget.

It’s the ability to personally choose options and information to choose from yourself. The above is best suited to the big picture of life, but to be able to bring out intuition for what to do in more specified everyday task, we need a different angle.

In SL’s country, there’s a famous game that shows this skill. A person is given a word, and the other player would have to guess the word by asking what categories the word is in.

For example, if your word is “cow”, then the other player might start asking different categories to what it is.

Player 2 :Is it something you wear?
P1 : No.
P2 : Is it a noun?
P1 : Yes
P2 : Is it food?
P1 : No.
P2 : Is it an animal?
P1 : Yes!

And so on and so on until it’s fully specified. Later P2 might ask if these are wild animals, house animals or farm animals. Then later he might ask if it has 2 legs or 4 legs — right until he figures out it’s a cow.

From this simple game, we’ve learned a primary skill to intuition. If we don’t have the vocabulary on hand to specifiy what we want to communicate, you can start with guessing the categories much like the game above.

In this sense, it becomes less of the conventional spiritual approach to much more “big picture” ideas, and more like SL’s experience of statistic class — where the precise possibilities of options are made to find the exact percentage of a probability. Its aim is precision and detail instead.

These are a list of examples you can use in your life. :

1. Books you can read to grow — what bookstore? What genre? What title? This can apply to documentaries, blogs, channels, podcasts, word of mouth, and more.
2. People you can ask help from. From your family, friends, coworkers or from a stranger? From where do they live or roam around often? (List places down.)
3.Which areas do you lack self awareness or need extra work in in your life? Spirituality, career/education, relationships, health, finances, etc. In what specific subset? (List specific issues.)
4. (Options on how to solve a problem of your choice.) Do you need to research first, or are you delaying making the decision too much? Do you need to think up more options, or are you overthinking things? Did you emphasize too much on what good can happen from this, or are you crashing down on the negatives of possibilities?
5. When all comes down to worse — might as well move around the very specific letters of the alphabet to spell it out, or you’d have to draw or find a picture describing it. That, or any other senses you can draw from.

Thank you for listening, and have a great day!

PS : A last message to some wondering.

I’ve sensed some people wondering why I feel the need to hide my identity as a spirt. Don’t only spirits who are well known feel the need to hide it? If I wasn’t well known, then I wouldn’t bother.

And yes to that, you are correct. I am well known. What I am well known for I’m not going to say. All I can say is that I’ve been watching this spiritual community from the start — and I’d say the intuition practices have to evolve — like the precise science it should be, adding to the already advanced and amazing potential many of you have.

See you, and goodbye. Until tomorrow, I mean. Haha.

A pleasure.

M.
Old 09-06-2018, 09:46 AM
Master
Great Stuff. Thank you for sharing it with us.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 09-06-2018, 11:03 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Great Stuff. Thank you for sharing it with us.

John

You're welcome.

From SL and M with love.
Old 10-06-2018, 04:15 AM
Guide

Asking Questions

What is a question? That sounds like an obvious question, but in the spirit world, it’s much more than any sentence that ends in a question mark. It’s anything that signals your desire to know. These could not be just words, but emotions, pictures, gestures, memories, and many others that could signal it.

We also pay attention to your physical signals. Such as the intuition to know what the right food is for you — which is why people at a higher vibration are attracted to food which is such. Your rumbling tummy so then is also a question to know what would make it healthy.

Another thing is that we interpret things exactly as you think of them, rather than what these words are. If you ask, “What time do you think this event will happen?” We could say 10pm, but that could also mean 10pm in another day much farther away than you think it is.

If questions are a signal for your desire to know, then just asking in words doesn’t mean we’ll answer them for you. You have to really desire it, and if you’re afraid of what the answer might mean to you, we might choose not to tell you.

In more rare moments, we might even lie about the answer for you, especially in emotionally emergencies. If the truth is too harsh for your emotional level at the moment, what you really signal for is not the answer to the question, but emotional comfort. And so we act according to what you command.

Much of conventional religions have an overly rigid sense of morality that are either or not. While lying may be a generally bad thing to do, there are always times where it might be a good idea to give out a “White lie,” but we’ll truly be honest if that’s what your desires truly signal.

Good questions come from proper goals, and so goals out of the ego aren’t best suited to it. Goals to revenge, to win, to be right, for greed, fame, fortune or many others don’t apply.

This might sound obvious to many of you, but for most, it’s much trickier than it sounds. It might feel like you have good intentions, but when you look closer in yourself, you find something different. Shadow work is a good technique to find this in yourself.

In general, the best question to ask is, “How do I grow as a person now?” or “What can I do for the highest good?” More specfic questions might have to be asked, but when you have to fall back on something, choose questions like this.

M
Old 10-06-2018, 04:28 AM
Guide

Note to People Here :

As always, I can sense many people’s questions here without them directly asking, and so I’ll willfully answer them.

1. Will these lectures end after the common misconceptions?
No, it won’t. There’s much more to this than that, and so I’ll be here as long as SL has the energy for it. It’s almost the end of summer vacation here, so posts might take longer to make. SL might also not have the vocabulary for me to transmit specfic information to her yet, so it might take some time for that.

2. Who are you?
Haha. Not telling.

3. Are you [name of spirit?]
Well, I have to admit, some of you guessed right, but I still won’t say who I am.

4. What else will you teach?
I’d love to go to the misconceptions of divination. Human beings have oversimplified the practice. The thing about how many treat it is acting like only one divination practice completely talks about the factors in your life, while much of its best use involve how they mix together. Another might be telepathy — as I sense many here are wondering specifically about that when reading this.

I won’t spoil you the rest though, so keep wondering. ;)

5. Can you tell us a little more about yourself at least, M?
My signature vibration just tends to come off as wise— but not in the gentle introverted wise man type of way. There’s no concept of introversion or extroversion here from beings like me — as we don’t have the limits of the physical body’s need to be social or alone — but I do like to say that I have a sense of humor. Heh.

Just think of me as an ascended master for the forum here for this present time. See you.

M <3
Old 10-06-2018, 07:58 AM
Guide

I see one of you there judging and being condescending with my work, and I am not happy about it. If you disagree, then why stay here and mock me?

Thank you for your time to listen.

M.
Closed Thread