Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-07-2018, 04:13 AM
Knower

Angel Reading Training and Certification-Worth it?

Elo all...I'm working on selling my spiritual services at the moment. I have a good connection with the angels; often having clear guidence and messages during my readings; and I sometimes can visually see them but feeling nervous about selling a reading specially as a "angel reading." I stumbled about this course for training and certification. https://www.imaginespirit.com/angel-...cation-course/

I'm hoping for more confidence and feeling prepared for anything in this. I also like the idea of having some king of training. Anyone have experience with this-was it worth it or no?

Thanks!
Old 15-07-2018, 03:20 PM
Master

I spent time on her sight. She seems legit. She has all her certifications listed. I did a bit of searching for the person, Carol Nicholson and found this guy who has given her site an excellent rating. But he has a few more he has rated that you may want to check out before you sign on the dotted line.

https://www.psychicdude.com/category/psychic-training
Old 16-07-2018, 08:53 PM
Seeker
I work from the simple rule: if it sticks in my craw for 48 hrs, I probably need to do it, SO GO for it if you have the means!!
Old 19-07-2018, 07:56 AM
Newbie ;)

There are wonderful recorded exercises by Kimberly Marooney that are free if you like to explore multiple options. I know I enjoyed them :) If you google her name it should pop up for the website. This wont allow URLS to be posted for now.
Old 19-07-2018, 05:16 PM
Master

Welcome to the forum Jth. People can look it up themselves with the information you have provided.