Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Closed Thread

Old 19-07-2018, 12:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard
I seem to have a unique ability to accidentally make people defensive.

I wasn't being defensive btw. I just did not feel like playing. My inner being said I should have lead you down the rabbit hole since that had been the perfect response. So maybe I should have listened to myself better. Or maybe we are just not always going to be in the same amazing mood as our source

Had something come into my inbox yesterday that you might like to play with?

"I know that you like the brain," Don Manuel said to me.

"Yes, I do happen to like my brain," I replied.

He knew I had a small research lab at the brain center at San Francisco State University.

"The brain is not where it is at," he said. "It's the heart. The brain will get you in trouble nine out of ten times, whereas the heart will always lead you true. The soul is in the heart, not in the head."

He continued, "I know that you have held a brain in the palm of your hand, but have you ever held a beating heart? It continues to beat, even when you remove it from the body."

"How do you know?" I asked.

"Chickens," he replied.

"I mean about the soul being in the heart," I said.

"When the soul rests in the heart you love without conditions, without the 'ifs' we barter love with. The brain is fine to navigate through life, but do not make it your destination."

Since the rabbit hole is gone I will be out for now. So likewise: have fun on you journey
Old 20-07-2018, 03:38 AM
Guide

[SIZE="4”]Practical Psychic Self Defence: How to be Invisible Part 2
[/size]

If you’ve read all the previous articles by now, you’d know that mediumship has several limits to it. Demons make expert use of the limits of intuition, and with this, they create disaster.

How do these negative energies affect society and us as individuals?

In the novel 1984 by George Orwell, it featured a dystopian world where everyone was watched by the eyes of “Big Brother,” the government’s figurehead. The cities and homes were filled with video cameras that watched their every move, looking for any small sign of rebellion, rather than pledging their obedience to the state.

This is how the world expects demons to act like — reigning power over the state, acting as the big elites, and mongering their evil unto others like a cartoonish villain. But demons are much smarter than that.

In the novel, Brave New World by Aldous Huxley, it features another dystopian, but with much more subtle manipulation in its society. In it, it features a pill called “soma” that allows the instant gratification of happiness to allow themselves happiness. This pill acts as a distraction to much of society, who are now counting on the pill for some kind of pleasure instead of thinking of long term growth.

Ordinary negs attack. Demons attract. Ordinary negs growl as intimidation. Demons watch their prey in silence. Ordinary negs force. Demons distract.

As David Barsamirian and Noam Chomsky talk about in their book, Power Systems, slavery is still present in another state today. “Formal slavery has long been abolished, but a defacto mental slavery has replaced it. This is reflected in obedience to power and authority. People are reduced to asking, pleading with the masters favors, for a few crumbs. Don’t slash the budget by this amount, or don’t cut this after school program by this much. How does a person break the chains of submission and subservience?”

How do you become invisible in the same way?

Then do what these entities are doing. The secret to vibrational invisibility is not disappearing in itself, but misleading people with something much more visible. They attract energies much more easy to spot than their own, and take this chance to affect you.

To attract others’ energies like this, we have to define what energies are easiest to spot. These are ordinary level vibrations — the vibrations that are most common in quality and quantity in the human race. People can sense what is most like them, and this is what they often choose.

To this, you’d have to team up with other positive entities to do so, and ask them to wash their energies over you like an invisibility cloak. Demons gain this ability by forcing these entities through psychic attacks, but of course, we do not advise you to do the same.

They can affect the magnetic attractions of your intuition. They do this by recognizing your medium of intuition — sight, sound, feeling, knowing or any other kind. To be able to adapt to this, you’d have to find answers through a medium they are not skilled in controlling — especially through rarer psychic abilities through touch, smell or taste.

Another is the ability to send negative images in your mind to distract, or seemingly pleasant ones, but are dangerous in the long term. If you can only gain insight by being able to ask the question if they are there in the first place, then they’ll find a way to make you not even ask the question if they’re present in the first place.

For the use of vocabulary in mediumship, they stretch their energies to be similar to a common item in your everyday life — such as the emotional energies in your phone or bag. That, or even a person or spirit guide you know. You have to be able to figure out what exactly they are trying to copy, and ask this question yourself. First it’s best to ask what group of nouns they might be copying and to narrow this down one by one.

This session is done for today. Next time someone else will discuss the use of psychic tools to be able to heal and recover from negs’ influence in your life.

Thank you for your time with me.

Seraphim Gilbert.
Old 23-07-2018, 12:43 AM
Master
Ooh nice topic on invisibility to negs!

I look forward to when I will be able to put all these things to good use.

The next article sounds very helpful at this stage in my life. :)
Old 30-07-2018, 02:41 PM
Administrator
Hello

Note: Post removed for the following site rules.

Copy-Paste: One or two lines at most of relevant text of material from other sites or sources and a link to the relevant text for further reading is allowed on the condition that the author is credited and the source linked is not a commercial site (promoting or selling goods or services). Quotes of religious texts such as the Bible or Quran must also be no more than one or two lines. Posts that quote or copy-paste more than one or two short lines of text will be removed or edited. Repeatedly breaching this rule will lead to warnings and possible Disciplinary Action.

Scaremongering: This is not permitted, what it means is posting information which may cause fear, or even panic amongst members, please remember we have vulnerable members and children here.

Please refrain from such discussions in going forwards.

Lynn
SF Admin
Old 02-08-2018, 10:35 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Note: Post removed for the following site rules.

Copy-Paste: One or two lines at most of relevant text of material from other sites or sources and a link to the relevant text for further reading is allowed on the condition that the author is credited and the source linked is not a commercial site (promoting or selling goods or services). Quotes of religious texts such as the Bible or Quran must also be no more than one or two lines. Posts that quote or copy-paste more than one or two short lines of text will be removed or edited. Repeatedly breaching this rule will lead to warnings and possible Disciplinary Action.

Scaremongering: This is not permitted, what it means is posting information which may cause fear, or even panic amongst members, please remember we have vulnerable members and children here.

Please refrain from such discussions in going forwards.

Lynn
SF Admin

Is there a way that I can word the information posted that wasn't in a scaremongering way? I'm curious to hear your feedback. I have given a warning that it can be emotionally direct to prevent the vulnerable from reading as I was aware of what it could do, but would you like to speak of an agreement to allow a compromise between directness and gentleness?

It would be unpleasant to have such essential information removed due to wording it wrong. I understand I have flaws in this area. What exactly makes it scaremongering? What is the difference between compassionate warnings and scaremongering? Is there a list of qualities I can avoid or start using in my articles? Panic was certainly not my intention, though it could have been communicated that way.

Part of dealing with fear is being able to be aware of the cause of the problem, and I had simply lined up the possible causes and actions here. Unlike many scaremongering ads, I do not give people a narrow set of rules or actions they have to follow to calm their fear, but encouraged people to find their own ideas. I did not tell people they are utterly powerless without my help. I did not exaggerate the issue, and tried to calmly explain the possible extremes that a misunderstanding can create. I agreed that it was possible to interpret the issue that way due to the controversial nature of it, but that was not my intention. Maybe the title created a lot of preconceived notions about the nature of the article, and I could change it?

I worry that many areas of service cross the line into banning constructive criticism, and so many fields of service stay stagnant in their ability to change things. Hiding information that can reveal possible dangers in society calms people only in the short term. A monster of a problem that has no seen causes, and no possible ways to act on it is even more terrifying, and while it's not as easily seen, it creates true hopelessness and panic in the long term. I clarified the situation and ended it not in the way that was meant to create hopelessness, but to empower people to act on it.

Do you need me to tell people about how they can take it slowly? Do you need any number of reminders or calming sentences I can use to balance it out? What can I do? I did make it clear that I still deeply thought highly of people here, but I was just critiquing their actions here. Perhaps the use of sarcasm was going too far. Was that it? Not to say that your conclusions are wrong, but at the moment, this is my understanding that needs feedback from you.

I don't recall even using further texts to read, but more specifically common ideas that are used in several books and as a respect for its religious connotation, I capitalized it in a way that it looked like the title of a resource. You may have mistakenly believed that some themes were actually books, or am I wrong? Maybe my memory was foggy and I've forgotten it, so please enlighten me if otherwise.

I would have appreciated if I could have been PMed first next time so I can create the essential edits to the articles myself. I understand that my service here is a teamwork effort between me and feedback from here, so to prevent further mistakes, I would need to hear from you the specific areas of dislike you had to clarify things well. Thank you for your service Lynn and I respect anyone who recognizes that I also have many things to learn. If I make another mistake, then please inform me quickly again.

My vision for my own lightwork here was to create courage, not fear. Courage is not created in the absence of fear, but when fear is there but the problem is faced anyway. All I wanted was for problems to be faced through problem solving and logic, not just talked about. Acknowledging them is scary, and it's scary to me too, but I just wanted people to know that they can act, and they're not the only ones worrying about the state of the world. Pointing out negativity isn't always something that creates fear, but to me, the first step to banishing it. People have always had fear inside them, but first they had to acknowledge it to do something about it.

I would do anything, Lynn. I would promise to spend an entire month everyday just getting feedback from sensitivity readers if it takes. I would promise to PM several friends in SF or otherwise to comment feedback on it to allow it to be less fearmongering. I'd sacrifice hours of my work in everyday life, just as long as some version of this message is made.

Because what's less scary than pointing out something scary and having other people discuss it together? That, rather than people hiding their fear to themselves like I can sense to many people in this forum. I didn't critique people because I didn't believe in them and wanted to create hopelessness, but because I respected them and believed they can take the challenge. With traumas and disability in my life, I've been seen as vulnerable, but I didn't want to be overly protected like that.

So tell me, Lynn. What can I do to make a compromise? I'll be waiting with high respects for your wisdom.

SL.
Old 02-08-2018, 03:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SerendipityLizard

My vision for my own lightwork here was to create courage, not fear. Courage is not created in the absence of fear, but when fear is there but the problem is faced anyway. All I wanted was for problems to be faced through problem solving and logic, not just talked about. Acknowledging them is scary, and it's scary to me too, but I just wanted people to know that they can act, and they're not the only ones worrying about the state of the world. Pointing out negativity isn't always something that creates fear, but to me, the first step to banishing it. People have always had fear inside them, but first they had to acknowledge it to do something about it.

SL.

Hello,

Most of us do understand these things. For the few that do not, how can we proceed?

For this forum to be a place of learning, we must find a way to present useful subject matter. That is how I see these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 02-08-2018, 10:19 PM
Master

Scaremongering would be like me saying that the devil created angels so he could play God. Or maybe that is Gnosticism so maybe that might be considered wisdom haha