Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 14-05-2018, 04:36 AM
Knower
The Asherah Code: Particles Continued 8

We carry these lessons forward into an eternity of boundless creation.

Sorrow and Joy are intertwined.
Sorrow may be the root of future joy and today's pleasure can be the seed of tomorrow’s grief.

All existence is intricately entwined: the dead, the living and those yet to come.

We are obliged to strive again and weave something better in the ashes.

When there is pain, remember: it is real time change proceeding at eye level.

The whole is manifested in each part.

So greatly do the unknowing diminish themselves and their isolated, discordant strivings.

We are here to awaken, to realize that what we do and who we are reflect one another.

We are here to grace the material of which we are for now physically composed with the spirit that we forever are.

The process of intellectual thought, though important, is but another component and is not our essence.

We are to defend ourselves and our future from the destructive habits of tradition.

We learned the joy of the instruments at the master's touch; to serve in the creation of beauty and its pleasures.

All is possible in this very moment.
We seek meaningful answers to the inherent mysteries of beginning and end.

It is our right and privilege to seek truth without limitation, pursue understanding without hindrance and to progress toward our chosen destiny.

Our goals do not allow for the abandonment of reason.
Old 16-05-2018, 01:43 PM
Knower
The Asherah Code: Particles Continued 9

We progress and ascend by personal effort and experience.

Do not seek to force knowledge or its benefits upon another.

Being imperfect, I do not wish for my opinions to be made law.

I ask no more than I freely give; to travel unfettered on the path of my own choosing.

One petty expression of hatred can inspire others and grow to become a villainous wave, which harms even those unmet.

At the storm’s core is found peace.

Truth neither threaten nor coerces, it seduces.

The source of fear and ignorance, misery and envy, is the Adversary.
Sever the bonds which feed these and they are diminished and conquered already.

Join your strength as one and multiplied by unity, you prevail.

The world seems made of hard surfaces and sharp edges.
The light dazzles and pierces, the shadows obscure.

The temple, defiled and fragmented to destruction, is a metaphor for every broken home.

They deny you choice and call it protection. Their opinion is welcome, their tyranny is not.

Immortal beauty takes root in the soul and grows, a living thing, rising to bloom, a flower from the eternal.

For love, the lock does receive, envelop the key and upon it, turn.

They know not their own Mother, but a book only.

Unable to refute the message, they attack the messenger.
Old 16-05-2018, 09:07 PM
Master
Color

Hi John.

Its so good to hear these words, that God / The divine light/ does not sit in judgment, but we are very much part of this light and yes I have always felt in my heart that are divine freedoms have been messed with by some kind of adversary.
in places where others do not.
Old 16-05-2018, 11:31 PM
Knower
Pagandell,

I'm glad you are enjoying! The truth has been concealed to our enduring harm.

It is no coincidence that the beliefs which were to free us are instead the greatest source of hatred. I have so much which remains to share. Impossible for one old man to keep up!

I have been given the precise time, place and way that it all went so wrong. Not to mention how it is also to be put right again. As soon as it has been transcribed, I will make certain that it is offered. Good to know someone is reading!

Cheers,
--JA
Old 17-05-2018, 03:05 AM
Master
Hi John,

I'm looking forward to reading the part about making it right.

Thank you for these threads.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 18-05-2018, 03:21 AM
Knower
Words are the least...

Chrysalis,

There arrives a solution for the long, sad history of spiritual tyranny. The regrettable traditions of violent faith begin to recede into the past.

Fear and faith are both conquered by a truth so apparent, it requires no insistence.

The solution which sets all to right is suggested by words, but may be fully realized only by direct experience. Fortunately, this has become available to us again.

It could be termed a spontaneous out of body experience. I now offer this firsthand, personal experience only to the terminally ill.

The intense and undeniable experience of leaving your faltering shell behind and rising to the realization of the soul's absolute, eternal reality understandably comforts the stricken and their families.

I encourage family members to place a confidential, personally significant object near (but not within sight of) their stricken family member, to be viewed during their experience.

My subjects view these personal objects while removed from the shell and only later share their knowledge in private family conversation.

I have been blind since the 8/21/17 lightning strike, which began my change of life.

Faith becomes irrelevant where truth is lived and not merely spoken of.

The words offered are only the least fragment of what is really going on.

--JA
Old 19-05-2018, 06:12 PM
Knower

Thank you so much for sharing your words. They mean a lot to me. I feel a lot of resonance and recognition in this sharing space you've created. Revealing and reminding me of the lighthouse within and without amidst the turbulence of the journey. Peace... peace... peace...
Old 20-05-2018, 03:15 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tortoise Walks
Thank you so much for sharing your words. They mean a lot to me. I feel a lot of resonance and recognition in this sharing space you've created. Revealing and reminding me of the lighthouse within and without amidst the turbulence of the journey. Peace... peace... peace...
Tortoise Walks,

I am pleased you find this material meaningful. These words have brought me so much joy and peace also! There is much more to come.

--JA