Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 01-12-2015, 07:21 AM
Knower

Help/Advice need ASAP for possible high level channeling

Hello all, haven't posted in a very long time. Been way too caught up in the day to day things: school, work, ****.

Anyways, I'm in need of some urgent advice/information. Recently a good friend of mine, who's been told he's mentally ill most of his life and thus was heavily medicated, realized that his "hallucinations" were not so. He realized that he's not crazy and instead is simply extremely in tune with the spirit world-essentially. I see things too, and when I told him this he started comparing experiences. When entities or orbs or energy would manifest we'd point it out to one another and essentially see/describe the same things. This is what forced him to realize that what he was seeing, in some way, was very real. Soon after that he told me of a friendly spirit he felt followed him about, a boy named Andrew. Andrew hopped in my body and spoke through me to my friend at one point, afterward I was weak and cold to my guts- my friend as nearly brought to tears.

Recently, however, we've both come in contact with something quite advanced and not from here. It started with us examining doodles and things which I did over a year ago, mostly pyramids, eyes, a stylized dragon I've drawn since childhood I call Imugi, and other odd things. We started to make sense of some of them, shortly after that we began to channel something-essentially automatic writing. Whatever the force was identified itself as "Prism 10", and drove our hands to expound on symbols and drawings which I'd done a year earlier. What we got appear in the form of highly advanced system of endless geometric designs all founded in three basic symbols: the double helix, pyramids, and eyes. One thing we discerned from the channeling was that on some level the DNA represents humans, the eyes are the other force: "prisim 10", possibly extraterrestrial, and the pyramids somehow help mediate contact between us and them. We found out a lot of other things but not only would it take an impossibly long time to write out but we're still learning. The channeling with Prism 10, which we deeply believe is of alien origin to some level, only began two nights ago-tonight was the second. After channeling Prisim 10, my friend reported to me that he had a dream that night which matches the classic abduction scenario, surgical probs and all. I will post pictures of the channeled drawings soon, based on this though what do you all think? Also, the channeling also involved the dragon I've drawn since a child, the Imugi. One channeled drawing essentially showed a double helix forming itself into an imugi, as if the dragon was being channeled directly from DNA as a guardian of some sort. As if they're some kind of deeply advanced nature thing, something which has watched over me, for whatever reason, since infancy.

All of this is seriously strange and whatever these forces which are trying to make contact are one thing is clear: they're very advanced, infantry wise, old, and not from here though obviously concerned with at least my friend and I and at most our species and the planet. They don't appear to be hostile, just EXTREMELY advanced to the point of it being frightening. Can anyone lend lip service to this series of as of yet unexplained and ongoing events???
Old 01-12-2015, 07:26 PM
Knower

It's my understanding, from experience, that our world/planet has a golden geometric grid surrounding it. All is divinely connected, it's a higher consciousness/god thing. Perhaps you are seeing PARTS of of the grid.
Old 01-12-2015, 07:53 PM
Knower

What do you suppose the entities we're channeling are?
Old 01-12-2015, 08:24 PM
Knower

And what are the modes of channeling involved for both of you? Only doodling and automatic writing or more?
Old 01-12-2015, 08:50 PM
Master
Fish

Sounds to me like you are open psychically.

Stuff can be a jumble of all sorts of things - from guides, from past life memories, from your mind trying to make sense of them based on stuff you have seen here or in a movie. It can be hard to sort out which is which.

I suggest a meditation practice for you will help to move beyond the mental playground and into a more silent space, the gap between thoughts, where higher guidance can manifest not so filtered by our own values and judgements and though impressions.

Our guides are also evolving and have higher guides guiding them.

What has helped me in this is journaling and drawing, like you did as a child. You will come to recognize repeating patterns and interpret them as a kind of language you can use to do two-way communication with your guides.

What do you think?
Old 02-12-2015, 02:28 AM
Knower

In terms of modes of channeling I can really only speak for myself. Doodling and drawing, writing, cognitive (like in meditations), verbal (only once or twice).

Uma, what you describe, particularly in the last sentence, speaks to me very much. The hidden language part is exactly what me and jake are experiencing, to untrained eyes the things don't make sense but when we point certain things out it makes perfect sense to any onlooker. I meditate very couple days or so but Jake has never meditated.

The line about guides having higher guides themselves is almost depicted in one of the channeled drawings. What we figured out was that Prism 10 is extraterrestrial and the dragon is even older and higher up than Prism 10. I will post pictures of the drawings sometime tonight, assuming no complications occur.