Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 12-09-2013, 09:38 AM
Master
"Angelic Humans" ?

Today, Modern Science and Physics is confirming the ancient teachings to us.

I've noted how in the Bible, "Stars" represent both angels and people alike... throughout the ages of the writings.

Who are the angelic humans? You are not who you appear to be, in time and space.

Two reference examples.
http://hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.com/category/descension/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4JPx0eZdJQ&list=PLC6A22357447E38CB

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 12-09-2013, 06:55 PM
Master

that was a very interesting article Morpheus!

also browsed through their website.

thanks for sharing...... didn't get to watch the youtube video though. (slow computer. lol)

as for this angelic human thing, still looking for answers myself. lol
Old 13-09-2013, 07:30 AM
Master
Glad you liked it. Sorry you couldn't watch.

Point is though, it fits with what modern science is telling us today about time and space, and the material world.
" Illusory ".

On the one hand... we have an origin in the material world, in time and space.

On the other hand, our origins and actual situation transcends time and space.
If you think about it also, Biblically, it puts a new spin on the parable of the Good Shepherd, who leaves the flock to go looking for the lost sheep,

Related links:

http://www.oberf.org/torkel_o's_sobe.htm

http://hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.com/category/descension/

http://www.angelsghosts.com/angels_what_are_they.html

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 14-09-2013, 05:50 PM
Master

Nikola Tesla - "If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration."

Old 16-09-2013, 02:41 PM
Unlimited1

I don't know about all of this, but I do know without a doubt in my heart that we are each other's guardian angels. My guardian angel is a 7 year old boy named Mason who was born on my birthday. I can smile and pretend I'm okay, and no one will know that I'm hurting, and little Mason will walk up to me and tug on my sleeve and say "It's okay to be sad sometimes."
Old 16-09-2013, 06:05 PM
Master
Amen. A good post, Unlimited! Thankyou..

Well, these things are worth meditating on for greater perspective, and less sadness.