Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 26-10-2019, 11:09 AM
Pathfinder
[Looking for motivation] Why are you certain that you have a guardian angel

...That is actually real and not a thought form, created by your consciousness ?
😇😇
Old 26-10-2019, 01:48 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophian
...That is actually real and not a thought form, created by your consciousness ?
😇😇

That’s a really interesting question, not one that I can answer though but if you don’t mind I’ll subscribe to this thread as I’d love to hear peoples thoughts too.

I’m yet to discover who mine is, whether it be guide or angel. With all the signs, synchronicities & dreams I’ve had I know & feel there’s something / someone there.
Old 26-10-2019, 02:53 PM
Administrator
I Have been aware of spirit all my life I have seen an Angel I was going to a healing circle.one woman was having healing for a condition that could be life threatening,
I am a healer myself I stood beside her and a huge figure stood behind her and wrapped his huge wings around her.and the room had a glow about it whilst he was there.
Another occasion I was in bed just about a week after my husband passed away.and the room light up and a huge pair of wings covered the whole ceiling.
Six weeks after that we were going away for a week just to relax there was my sister in law driving my niece back seat passenger,and my two youngest daughters,we were in a car crash.my sister in law lost control of the car ans she said someone took over the driving ,if the person who I said was my husband hadn't we would have been killed.
we would have gone down a 365ft drop.
I was the only one injured in the crash even the ambulance men couldn't believe how we survived.

Namaste
Old 26-10-2019, 03:13 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony1007
That’s a really interesting question, not one that I can answer though but if you don’t mind I’ll subscribe to this thread as I’d love to hear peoples thoughts too.

I’m yet to discover who mine is, whether it be guide or angel. With all the signs, synchronicities & dreams I’ve had I know & feel there’s something / someone there.

I am too, yet to discover my angel guardian...I am sure we will see some interesting comments on this thread...
:)
Old 26-10-2019, 03:16 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I Have been aware of spirit all my life I have seen an Angel I was going to a healing circle.one woman was having healing for a condition that could be life threatening,
I am a healer myself I stood beside her and a huge figure stood behind her and wrapped his huge wings around her.and the room had a glow about it whilst he was there.
Another occasion I was in bed just about a week after my husband passed away.and the room light up and a huge pair of wings covered the whole ceiling.
Six weeks after that we were going away for a week just to relax there was my sister in law driving my niece back seat passenger,and my two youngest daughters,we were in a car crash.my sister in law lost control of the car ans she said someone took over the driving ,if the person who I said was my husband hadn't we would have been killed.
we would have gone down a 365ft drop.
I was the only one injured in the crash even the ambulance men couldn't believe how we survived.

Namaste
This is very interesting your experiences...
I always thought that the wings of the angels were human idea, just a symbol...i guess it is not like that..
Thank you for your input!
Old 26-10-2019, 04:06 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophian
This is very interesting your experiences...
I always thought that the wings of the angels were human idea, just a symbol...i guess it is not like that..
Thank you for your input!

Hello Sophian,

As humans we also have wings. They usually are on our back at the level of the heart chakra and can be felt by some. It's a direct contact with the Self.

Regards,
Old 27-10-2019, 09:02 AM
Master
I feel that comes with your own growth and development. At some point you begin to see the bigger picture a bit more, and you also begin to feel your connection to the higher realms. Then the knowing, feeling, sensing, of your guardian angel, guardian spirit etc. will also develop. And by that time you've grown so much that you know it's real, you will be able to define between your own thoughts and sensing/intuiting the invisible realms which are as real as ours, just that it's not physical.

I remember I didn't even want anyone to be there. It felt like an intrusion on my privacy. Part of my growth, and of course there were reasons for feeling that way.
I think my guides and angels had a hard time most of my life, haha. But now I can feel them and know they're real and there for me, and I now do connect with them.
Old 27-10-2019, 03:28 PM
Pathfinder
This is all wonderfully reassuring & uplifting

Is it verbal communication or signs / synchronicities that they use to communicate?
Old 27-10-2019, 07:36 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmony1007
This is all wonderfully reassuring & uplifting

Is it verbal communication or signs / synchronicities that they use to communicate?

I receive way too many signs and/or sychronicities in numbers as of today when I looked at my phone number the time was 0707. When I next looked at the time on it, the time was 0808.

It's amazing only I do not know what these signs/sychronicities/numbers mean exactly.

I always have to search to find out.
Old 27-10-2019, 07:38 PM
Suspended
I don't have an angel guide. My primary guide is my conscience.