Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 25-07-2019, 12:38 AM
Newbie ;)

Healed by a Spirit Being. My Spiritual Awakening.

I believe I am experiencing a spiritual awakening.

I would like to begin to share my experiences in the hope I can better understand them and all things.

I began to research and practice spirituality after a heart break. I began to experience energy emanating from, and travelling throughout my chakra zones. I describe this as a chime on the zone that emanates outward in a wave light. The zone I visualise as something similar to a gong. I also experience a sensation of goosebumps, hair standing on end and an uplifting energy rising up my spine.

This feeling would also occur during research. Which I describe as seeking truth. In the hope I can glean wisdom therein. When faced with information I knew to be true, the feelings I describe would manifest. As if confirmation of truth.

I also began to seek and be open to a connection I had felt from a young age. That I had never embraced and eventually shunned. It returned, and it did so in a profound and life changing way. I should expand on the feeling first. That I have felt all my life. I often felt a presence and a sense of something trying to communicate and express notions to me. Always as I lay awake at night. Often during these times, I would experience a sense of being lifted. Or that I could leave my body, if I chose. I would become fearful and reject the feeling. Always keeping it at distance before eventually shunning it.

One night after a day spend researching and meditating. I got into bed and began reflecting on the information I had processed that day. I was met with this familiar feeling and presence. This time I was less hesitant, more open minded and more willing to accept what it may have to show or express to me. At first the presence was subtle and similar to how it had been previously. As I focused on it, the energy grew, stronger and closer. I felt overwhelming energy entering me. I felt like my body would erupt in light. Like every chakra zone was erupting with brilliant light. The source of the energy was very eager and excited. I expressed I was willing to continue the connection, but it needed to hold back somewhat. That the energy was very overwhelming. I immediately felt the energy relax and become more manageable.

When the initial rush of energy had relaxed, I could perceive clearer the connection. And the communication. First the energy appealed to my root chakra. I did not understand chakra zones fully at this time. So I was initially not reassured by this almost sensual feeling. My genitals were vibrating and emanating this same energy. I hesitated and the presence expressed and repeated one word: "Trust". As I relaxed, the energy moved to what I know now as the solar plexus or wisdom chakra. The presence felt so familiar. The interaction that of reuniting with an old friend or family member. I thought of words, questions or concepts in my mind and received answer. The information was delivered in an instant; a succinct amalgamation of words imagery and ideas. But received all at once, in an almost packet of thought. Which I would have to unpack and process. If I understood afterwards, I would express that "I understand" and would be met with a strong feeling of happiness and joy from the presence. It would express to me "You are wise" each time. And each time my wisdom chakra would flare like a solar flare leaving the sun. If I did not understand a reply or concept, I would experience a feeling of the presence showing me the answer, with the knowledge within my own mind. So I could fully comprehend. And better understand.

The interaction continued like this, for a time, back and forth. So much information that my waking, conscious mind can no longer adequately recall. After what felt like hours communicating, with what felt like an old friend; it was proposed to me that old notion and feeling; that I could leave my body and be lifted. I trusted the presence and felt lifted. Weightless. I found myself suspended in a dark vacuum. Like space. Though without stars, or anything observable at all. Other than the space. Which was quiet and serene. Completely so. Still and peaceful. Utterly. I remember blissfully continuing the interaction without really questioning where I was. It didn't seem to matter.

After a time, I saw something in the corner of my eye. Off to the side of my perception in this space. Something I feel I was aware off the whole time, though had yet to perceive visually. I remember recognising the energy as that I was interacting with. And thinking "Oh... that's where you was!" the visage seemed almost shy. Hovering on the edges of my perception. Almost reluctant to reveal itself. I say this because I remember trying to focus on what I was perceiving and failing for a time. Like a light that was brighter the less I focused on it. Eventually, I realised the image. Full and magnificent.

I perceived a being of immense blue light. Humanoid and feminine in appearance. Beautiful and ethereal. Emanating love and light in equal yet boundless measure. The being came closer and I felt as though I could barely hold my sense of self together. Like I would explode into light. I remember closing my eyes - though they had been shut the whole time. I perceived clearly a hand of blue light enter my chest and grasp my heart. At this time truly incredible amounts of energy emanated from my heart. Filling the entire black space with brilliant light and incredible energy. The only comparison I can give that seems remotely comparable, is that of a supernova. I remember feeling a mix of complete bliss but also slight doubt. I worried I would die. That my heart would not take the energy. It was conveyed to me one word: Healing.

After a time, I felt the hand and the energy leave my body. And found my perception of self quickly snap back to reality. I was in my bed. Utterly exhausted yet truly blissful. I could feel residual energy still tingling in my heart. My whole body was tingling. Feeling lighter than a feather, I drifted of into a restful sleep.

Thank you for listening. I want to share more. Please offer your insights and understanding. I need to learn. I need to understand. Nothing is the same anymore.
Old 25-07-2019, 03:14 AM
Master

Beautiful & amazing! Resting curiosity, go with the flow

Old 25-07-2019, 06:15 AM
Master

Hi WestonG, welcome to the forum.

Many of us her have had similar experiences. You described yours very succinctly. What happened to you is generally recognised as a Kundalini Awakening, though perhaps that term is too limiting. You also had a vision and encounter with the Goddess, She of many names and forms.

There are some excellent threads on Kundalini on this forum, I suggest you read through them, you will find a lot of useful info and testimonies about similar encounters with the Goddess Kundalini.
Old 26-07-2019, 12:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Hi WestonG, welcome to the forum.

Many of us her have had similar experiences. You described yours very succinctly. What happened to you is generally recognised as a Kundalini Awakening, though perhaps that term is too limiting. You also had a vision and encounter with the Goddess, She of many names and forms.

There are some excellent threads on Kundalini on this forum, I suggest you read through them, you will find a lot of useful info and testimonies about similar encounters with the Goddess Kundalini.

This chimes true. Thank you. I was met with a bright flash of light one night entering a dark room and I was compelled to search google for a "flash of light in darkness" The very first result was an article explaining just this. A Kundalini awakening. It was a day or so after the experience and I was very much eager to know more about what I had experienced.
Old 26-07-2019, 12:38 AM
Newbie ;)

I wonder if anyone can offer explanation for another experience I have had since. Recently I have found myself compelled to meditate whilst gazing at the sun. I'd eagerly welcome it each morning as it rised. The energy and light seemed irresistable to me. It seems to soothe and heal me. One morning whilst staring deep in to the rising sun it began to swirl and flare up. Then golden symbols would emanate from it and toward me. A day or so after that I was sitting outside in the sun meditating. I would look at the sun then close my eyes. The imprint left in the vision after looking at the sun became a hollow ring and within was a golden being meditating. I opened my eyes and the image was still visible in the sky above me. Since then I have a sense of being able to focus my energy into a golden sheath all around my body. I can visualize it quite clearly.
Old 26-07-2019, 02:20 AM
Master

Please do not seek explanations ... trustingly embrace revelations

Old 26-07-2019, 02:56 AM
ImthatIm

WestonG

Loved reading your experience.

I love how you say nothing is the same anymore.

Trust is the word that sticks out to me in your story.

To abandon oneself into the Loving arms of Spirit is a worthwhile venture.

This Spirit should be a gentle teacher and I am glad to hear of your healing.

Your morning practice reminds me of the Morning star teaching. Where at that time of the morning it is
good to pray and meditate, for you will gain much knowledge and wisdom.

Embrace the experiences and be thankful.
Old 26-07-2019, 02:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Please do not seek explanations ... trustingly embrace revelations

I sense your right. Something I shall work on. Feels like I am discovering a whole new world. I want to know everything 😊 In an effort to devote myself better to the experience. And also feel a need to be cautious of outside energies. I have recently had contact with energy that was for sure more ambivilant. And much much worse as a child. I can tell the difference well enough though and am learning more on how to protect myself.
Old 26-07-2019, 02:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
WestonG

Loved reading your experience.

I love how you say nothing is the same anymore.

Trust is the word that sticks out to me in your story.

To abandon oneself into the Loving arms of Spirit is a worthwhile venture.

This Spirit should be a gentle teacher and I am glad to hear of your healing.

Your morning practice reminds me of the Morning star teaching. Where at that time of the morning it is
good to pray and meditate, for you will gain much knowledge and wisdom.

Embrace the experiences and be thankful.

Hey

Thank you. I think trust is a key point also. I feel my lack of it may have delayed things a little and prolonged my suffering. I was very much shut off spiritually for a long time. I shall research the sun meditation. I have heard of Yogi that can absorb energy from the sun and sustain themselves on light and water alone. They meditate similarly staring deep into the morning sun. Recently I find myself sitting outside all day with my pets around me. Feel like I do not wish to be inside anymore. I have a strong yearning to return to nature.