Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 07-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
Little windows that sometimes open to reveal ???? And then they close again.

Bill Gates will not like that! Copyright infringement so something like that. Sorry I couldn't resist. I will be quiet now.
Old 07-08-2018, 08:38 PM
Experiencer

Yeah like that. My last two.....When I was meditating I was focusing on my breath and all of a sudden something came to me, "You are just an expansion of space breathing in the universe and source." Then the next day I was told " You are just a vessel, you have to empty your mind so we can connect." Other times I am told about the afterlife or events that are going to occur in my life or in the world.
Old 08-08-2018, 06:58 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
Yeah like that. My last two.....When I was meditating I was focusing on my breath and all of a sudden something came to me, "You are just an expansion of space breathing in the universe and source." Then the next day I was told " You are just a vessel, you have to empty your mind so we can connect." Other times I am told about the afterlife or events that are going to occur in my life or in the world.

There are more things to be said regarding channeling. If you care to, stay in touch.
Old 08-08-2018, 07:01 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Bill Gates will not like that! Copyright infringement so something like that. Sorry I couldn't resist. I will be quiet now.

No worries mate...
Old 08-12-2019, 07:11 AM
Pathfinder

Interesting thread to read!

Learning about channeling. 🙂
Old 08-12-2019, 07:40 AM
bartholomew

Channeling is most interesting but don't forget.... you will be connecting with other humans just like you whether or not they are currently incarnated. Be very careful to keep your own vibes high. Listen to all of us who channel but never give away your ability to decide reality for yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsound
Interesting thread to read!

Learning about channeling. 🙂
Old 06-01-2020, 11:17 PM
Guide
Oh yes

Bless you all. Thanks for all your wonderful words. It feels like a lifetime since I wrote a post. Not sure what to write. I have been a channeller all my life. The way that I see the world is so very different from others, though I do connect with people through my life.

I try to ascend others consciousness. We can but try. It is so wonderful to be talk to others on my level of understanding. Though it is difficult to find others who are on the same level. This sounds so concieted. Yet I am not.

There are many spiritual teachers that come to me and share their understanding with me. It is a great blessing.

I hope happiness for everyone here. I hope your journey through this year is wonderful for you.

I believe the world is changing and becoming a better place. Kindness and love to you all.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 07-01-2020, 05:37 AM
bartholomew

I see by your profile you are a Christian spiritualist. I often wondered what kind of Christian I was. Lately I have been thinking that, if asked, I would claim to be a proponent of Mystical Christianity. There is, after all, a Mystical Judaism and even an corresponding sect in Islam but this one is a very interesting story which involves, I think, the Sufi's. NO matter. I find that so long as I am a sensitive I can't leave religion behind. It does, after all, connect humanity to the spiritual worlds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkade
Bless you all. Thanks for all your wonderful words. It feels like a lifetime since I wrote a post. Not sure what to write. I have been a channeller all my life. The way that I see the world is so very different from others, though I do connect with people through my l

ife.

I try to ascend others consciousness. We can but try. It is so wonderful to be talk to others on my level of understanding. Though it is difficult to find others who are on the same level. This sounds so concieted. Yet I am not.

There are many spiritual teachers that come to me and share their understanding with me. It is a great blessing.

I hope happiness for everyone here. I hope your journey through this year is wonderful for you.

I believe the world is changing and becoming a better place. Kindness and love to you all.
Old 04-02-2020, 11:52 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
I see by your profile you are a Christian spiritualist. I often wondered what kind of Christian I was. Lately I have been thinking that, if asked, I would claim to be a proponent of Mystical Christianity. There is, after all, a Mystical Judaism and even an corresponding sect in Islam but this one is a very interesting story which involves, I think, the Sufi's. NO matter. I find that so long as I am a sensitive I can't leave religion behind. It does, after all, connect humanity to the spiritual worlds.

I guess I am. I know that we don't need labels. but sometimes they are useful. I am a christian and I am a spiritualist. Though I have not met another whose knowledge is so complete, in regard to Christianity. This sounds concieted. Yet this is the reality that I have experienced for a long while. Also, I am a Spiritualist, but as I see it, true Christianity, in its original form was very much like a Spiritualist, in the sense that they actively did meduimship.

In regard to Judaism, they communicate with God, and God is a Spirit. I also communicate with God. So there is no division there.

You are quite right, in regard to Islam also. The mystical traditions do seem to say the same things.

You are interesting chap. I wish you well, and welcome more communications from your good self.

Every time I try to define myself in regard to religion, I either find that there is an extra belief that I have which would cause those of any particular religion to not accept me. There is a greater Church though. The Celestial Church has many different aspects and teaches many different facets because it is known that the truth is defined by the one that perceives rather than than the one expressing the Divine message.

Here there is duality, or so it seems. I believe that the opposites do not combat each other but instead relate to each in harmony, so there is no duality. Not really.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 05-02-2020, 07:44 AM
bartholomew

From our viewpoint the highest truths are so often called absolutes. But where are we when we espouse this? Hard physical worlds and their corresponding subtle sheaths (densities to some, planes to others, heavens to yet other groups) are very low indeed when seen from truly high places. Through it all though if we can manage to find a lowest common denominator we easily discover so much more. As we ascend through the heavens two things happen. First, time, as we are used to perceiving it, slows. Second, our consciousness is increased. If we can manage it, if we could possibly reach the ultimate level at which "God" "is" we would find that time, which had been slowing as we neared, now is non existent. We would also find that we are now "all knowing". In this statement we find the answer to the question of why we have freedom of choice and yet God knows how we will chose. Now, when we look back "down" to the mid and lower heavens and finally to the dense realm of the Earth (and other planets too) we realize that separation, divisiveness, anger, greed, avarice, hate and, yes, even lower expressions of love, are all manifestations of lower degrees of consciousness.

If we accept the above we can easily see not only the role of religions but their cause as well. Now we can easily resolve the statement concerning the nature of life after death. Now, instead of speaking in terms of reward or punishment we realize that there is another truth which is so very simple and elegant. After we pass we slowly rise. We pause in the mid astral (heaven of lore) where we sort ourselves out for a bit. Here it is we, ourselves, now free of bias, who judges ourselves. Then, after a time, we raise again to the plane of the human souls where we remain for sometimes quite a long time in Earth years. From here we are able to look "down" at the Earth. We are also able to look "up" at higher realms... wondering. From this vantage the aspects which so limited us before are greatly diminished. Now we finally understand about the conditions on Earth. And why? Because we are now more conscious. From the spiritual home of the human souls (the one near this planet) God is still quite unknowable but we are just a bit more able now. We've moved closer. And now, armed with fresh insights, we plan our next adventure in physical plane living. And, once again, religions will play an important role. This is the way of it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkade
I guess I am. I know that we don't need labels. but sometimes they are useful. I am a christian and I am a spiritualist. Though I have not met another whose knowledge is so complete, in regard to Christianity. This sounds concieted. Yet this is the reality that I have experienced for a long while. Also, I am a Spiritualist, but as I see it, true Christianity, in its original form was very much like a Spiritualist, in the sense that they actively did meduimship.

In regard to Judaism, they communicate with God, and God is a Spirit. I also communicate with God. So there is no division there.

You are quite right, in regard to Islam also. The mystical traditions do seem to say the same things.

You are interesting chap. I wish you well, and welcome more communications from your good self.

Every time I try to define myself in regard to religion, I either find that there is an extra belief that I have which would cause those of any particular religion to not accept me. There is a greater Church though. The Celestial Church has many different aspects and teaches many different facets because it is known that the truth is defined by the one that perceives rather than than the one expressing the Divine message.

Here there is duality, or so it seems. I believe that the opposites do not combat each other but instead relate to each in harmony, so there is no duality. Not really.

Last edited by bartholomew : 05-02-2020 at 09:37 AM.