Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 14-12-2015, 03:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotch
well thank you so much John

actually as I am talking already to my spiritual guides....would you call this channeling too? Or what word would describe it?

Hi,

I see all these things as telepathy when telepathy is defined as a shared experience. I encourage telepathy more so than channeling because in life we needs to connect with one another in deeper and more compassionate ways.

Channeling is seen as reaching and speaking with the highest form of spiritual wisdom. Telepathy is seen as human to human brain talking. We can pick up on another's thoughts, however there needs to be an empathic connection for that most of the time. The highest of the high in the way of spiritual wisdom, is in my view, your very own higher self. That was the core message at the web site you are unable to access. Telepathy with the higher self will elevate your perceptional reality. That is what I advocate for everyone.

Each week I schedule 5-6 channeling/telepathy sessions with various friends. If you fine that idea appealing, send me a PM.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 14-12-2015, 06:55 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorcerer
how long did it take you guys to be able to hear your guides after you started practicing.

well funny enough but actually right away
Old 14-12-2015, 06:56 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I see all these things as telepathy when telepathy is defined as a shared experience. I encourage telepathy more so than channeling because in life we needs to connect with one another in deeper and more compassionate ways.

Channeling is seen as reaching and speaking with the highest form of spiritual wisdom. Telepathy is seen as human to human brain talking. We can pick up on another's thoughts, however there needs to be an empathic connection for that most of the time. The highest of the high in the way of spiritual wisdom, is in my view, your very own higher self. That was the core message at the web site you are unable to access. Telepathy with the higher self will elevate your perceptional reality. That is what I advocate for everyone.

Each week I schedule 5-6 channeling/telepathy sessions with various friends. If you fine that idea appealing, send me a PM.

John

I have sent you a pm
Old 16-12-2015, 04:34 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

That link in my signature has some information that I hope will be helpful.

John

Such an interesting thread!

John, I got the same "forbidden access" message when clicking your link. However, when I just used "www…." and deleted the "/" at the end of the link, it worked! I can't wait to read your webpage!
Old 16-12-2015, 04:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaatu24
Such an interesting thread!

John, I got the same "forbidden access" message when clicking your link. However, when I just used "www…." and deleted the "/" at the end of the link, it worked! I can't wait to read your webpage!

Hi,

That is interesting to know. I tried that link myself and got the same forbidden result. I will need to figure out how to access that information and reset my link accordingly.

Thanks for letting me know.

Old 16-12-2015, 04:36 PM
Master
I reset that link in my signature. I also post it here in this message.
"www.spiritualacademy.info" works and is how the link is seen as I look at the web site.

This will be fun to investigate.

Last edited by John32241 : 16-12-2015 at 05:38 PM.