Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-05-2019, 12:29 AM
Newbie ;)

Attraction/Repulsion Cycles

Hey all,

I was just wondering if any of you have experienced this phenomenon along your journey. The best way I can describe it is feeling complete love, harmony and acceptance one moment and the next some force is literally pushing the two of you apart.

I've gone through this several times, but in nearly every case this is reflected in my TF's overall mood and demeanor. When we are attracting she is warm, and affectionate, yet during these repulsion cycles she becomes distant and detached.

Also, maybe it's just me, but I feel this dynamic strongly sometimes for up to two or three days afterwards. I'm not sure words do the experience justice, but it's as if your spiritual energies aren't working in unison and thus are all over the place (i.e. erratic).

Anyone else have experiences like these?
Old 21-05-2019, 01:49 PM
Guide

Yes, I have experienced this phenomenon.

The push/pull dynamic - the magnetic aspect of a deep relationship.
I find it to be very draining, and as you say, the impact can last for a couple of days.

Resting in unconditional love is blissful and revitalizing., yet it seems sooner than later doubts creep in and one then turns to feeling rotten, whether running for the hills or in chasing a dream.

Perhaps this defines an unhealthy codependence?

I do know I strive for going with the flow, plus telling myself there is nothing wrong about getting off the see-saw and out of the playground for awhile.
Old 21-05-2019, 05:57 PM
Master

maybe you answered it. the enegies are not working in unison. which could be because of a heavy focus on attraction of physical and less spiritual causing a 'backing off' ..... could hint at there needing to balance the connection. Not make it all about romantic attraction but get real with it too on a deeper level of soul....it could be deeply psychological too which to me would be another alert of imbalance. eg - not deserving, no belief in that kind of love....
Old 21-05-2019, 08:21 PM
Master
Absolutely yes. It Happened several times.
Old 21-05-2019, 09:46 PM
Deactivated Account
Wrong thread!
Old 29-05-2019, 03:30 AM
Newbie ;)

Yes, I experienced this with my twin... although, I didn't realize what was happening at the time because I wasn't yet aware that we were twin flames.

Our energies seemed to change quickly depending on our focus. When focused on our spiritual connection... the heart pull, the energy, the love was so beautiful. But when our focus changed to trying to MAKE things in the 3D world happen for us, it was draining and our vibration seemed to be in a very low place.
Old 29-05-2019, 11:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnostic Ghost
Hey all,

I was just wondering if any of you have experienced this phenomenon along your journey. The best way I can describe it is feeling complete love, harmony and acceptance one moment and the next some force is literally pushing the two of you apart.

I've gone through this several times, but in nearly every case this is reflected in my TF's overall mood and demeanor. When we are attracting she is warm, and affectionate, yet during these repulsion cycles she becomes distant and detached.

Also, maybe it's just me, but I feel this dynamic strongly sometimes for up to two or three days afterwards. I'm not sure words do the experience justice, but it's as if your spiritual energies aren't working in unison and thus are all over the place (i.e. erratic).

Anyone else have experiences like these?

Yep experienced this. From what I can tell we face this pull and push more when we are not working with the mirror.

The truth is that whether a person is your twin or not the mirror effect is always there in some way or form. When we work well on ourselves we find ourselves in the love dynamic, when we stray and allow egoic thinking to infiltrate we are faced with a force of disconnection.

The more we work on ourselves, the less the effects will be when we are not working in unison. When me and mine dis-connect, I tend not to really feel fall out anymore. Unless I fall into 3d concept thinking.

The stronger you are within your own self, the stronger you will be in your pairing.