Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-05-2019, 02:39 AM
Experiencer

Connect with your Twin at 11:11

Has anyone tried doing a meditation, telepathic communication, astral travel, or likewise about/with their twin flame at the time 11:11? Just wondering if it was "successful" or if any interesting results came from it? I'll let you determine what "successful" means to you.
Old 08-05-2019, 08:35 PM
Master
All twins are constantly connected, therefore I am not sure if the impact will be anything at all. For those that are in union, their connection is activated, which means that it may not affect them. Although I did once talk to my tf on the astral plane and while I was talking to him I heard my phone ping, he text me a response to the question that I was asking him with my mind.
Old 08-05-2019, 09:01 PM
Seeker

There is a connection and I knowing. At first I read a lot on how Twins communicate with each other and wondered why never experienced it. But as I opened my mind more I realize the connection is there. There are many times I have thought of him and I get a text/Email. There is several instances where the synchronicities are just fantastic.

I am trying to manifest marriage into my life so I found a old ring with elephants on it and I wear it on my ring finger. I tend to journal a lot so I journaled and on a page I decided to draw the Elephant god Ganesh on my journal, I burned some lil notes of gratitude where he is mentioned in a lot of them. Anyways we slowly established communication and decided to meet for coffee as I painted a gift anyways. He was in India for a new job and bought me gifts. One was a meditation blanket with Elephants and than I got a journal from him with Ganesh, he than stated that he to burned notes of appreciation that I gave him. I believe that communication with the Twin is different for each.
Old 10-05-2019, 09:29 PM
Knower
A couple of days after he and I hooked up for the first time (after knowing each other for a few years) one of my coworkers randomly said at lunch while talking to another coworker "Hey, it's 11:11!" I laughed because he has never done that before and it was just such a random thing for him to say especially right after seeing my tf. I guess I should take it for a sign, lol.