Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 27-01-2011, 02:54 PM
Deactivated Account

It could also be that what you want to hear, is what is ~

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 27-01-2011, 03:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
It could also be that what you want to hear, is what is ~

If that was always the case then the answers wouldn't waiver.
Old 27-01-2011, 04:47 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
If that was always the case then the answers wouldn't waiver.

picky, picky I didn't say it was always the case

Expect Miracles !

Old 27-01-2011, 05:13 PM
LightFilledHeart

Concerning your question, the reason why your third try produced a "no" response from your pendulum is that a question should never be asked more than once. Whenever a question is asked more than once you can certainly run into the type of situation you have encountered where there will be conflicts.

The pendulum works with sympathetic vibrations and once it has given an answer, to retest the pendulum again and yet again, (and no offense to you because many others do the same thing) is redundancy. If the pendulum senses, through your SVs, that you do not accept the first answer given, it perceives that you want a different outcome thus, may very well give you one, in part due to your own thoughts that can bring this about! Therefore, once an answer is given, that is the answer given. Finis. To continue to ask again is the equivalent of asking your boss if you can get a day off and being told that you can, but you ask another time, and receive the same answer, and then you ask yet another time until the person who gave you the original answer gets tired of you asking and gives you a negative response. So you now see what can happen!

It is not necessary to ask more than once. Asking once should truly suffice. If the answer is however not clear the first time or you get a conditional response that you may not understand, then you might ask to have the answer clarified by asking once more but be sure to reword your question. If the answer is still not clear, do not continue to ask again. Simply wait until another time.

It seems to me if the method is accurate it should work every time. Spirit is not impatient, nor is the Higher Self. Changing answers indicates capreciousness and inaccuracy in the method IMO.
Old 27-01-2011, 05:13 PM
AngelBreeze

Pendulum Tips

Quote:
Thank you Selenphina, SoaringSpirit and AngelBreeze ~ 3 answers basically the same, only ask 1 question !

I guess I was just looking for confirmation, I never thought about the things you all mentioned. I didn't mean to sound like I was doubting the first answer given, but I guess that is what I was doing. I was just wanting to make sure.

AngelBreeze you do give such excellent examples in answering my questions, using non spiritual related experiences. Just wondering, have you thought about writing a book - something along the lines of Pendulum Guidelines ? I would be in line to purchase a copy !

Experiment cancelled, lol ~ due to 3 excellent replies ! Thank you all !

blessings of light,
Dream Angel xx

Good morning Dream Angel!

Thank you for your lovely comments on my work! It is truly appreciated. For some years now I have studied material and attended formal classes, conducted research, spoken with other pendulists, and continue to do my own work with the pendulum as well as receive inspired material from Spiritual sources. About writing a book, I have thought about that and certainly have enough material collected, due to my own experiments and work with the pendulum that I'm sure it would be well received. Thanks for the encouragement, it is good food for thought!

I thought you'd also like to know that there was a very famous church figure in the late 1800's to early 1900's who used the pendulum years ago in his work. The technical term for this is Radiesthesia. His name was Abbé Alexis Mermet. He was a priest who was French and a Catholic. Incidentally, the term "radiesthesia" is the technical term used to indicate pendulum work since the pendulum basically works with radiations or vibrations.

It is good to know we can all discuss things here concerning this fascinating work!

More Blessings To You and To All! <3
AngelBreeze

Old 27-01-2011, 05:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LightFilledHeart
Concerning your question, the reason why your third try produced a "no" response from your pendulum is that a question should never be asked more than once. Whenever a question is asked more than once you can certainly run into the type of situation you have encountered where there will be conflicts.

The pendulum works with sympathetic vibrations and once it has given an answer, to retest the pendulum again and yet again, (and no offense to you because many others do the same thing) is redundancy. If the pendulum senses, through your SVs, that you do not accept the first answer given, it perceives that you want a different outcome thus, may very well give you one, in part due to your own thoughts that can bring this about! Therefore, once an answer is given, that is the answer given. Finis. To continue to ask again is the equivalent of asking your boss if you can get a day off and being told that you can, but you ask another time, and receive the same answer, and then you ask yet another time until the person who gave you the original answer gets tired of you asking and gives you a negative response. So you now see what can happen!

It is not necessary to ask more than once. Asking once should truly suffice. If the answer is however not clear the first time or you get a conditional response that you may not understand, then you might ask to have the answer clarified by asking once more but be sure to reword your question. If the answer is still not clear, do not continue to ask again. Simply wait until another time.

It seems to me if the method is accurate it should work every time. Spirit is not impatient, nor is the Higher Self. Changing answers indicates capreciousness and inaccuracy in the method IMO.

You know that makes a lot of sense, and I never really thought of it that way. That continued questions could be construed as badgering, or wanting a different answer.

Should we then accept that answer or move on? But what if the answer was not correct, or worded wrong?
Old 27-01-2011, 05:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Good morning AngelBreeze !

Wow, impressive on the pendulum credentials. I am finding all this more and more fascinating. I would love to take a class about pendulums.

Excellent, " food for thought " on the book idea. Put me down as first on your " want to purchase a copy list " ! oh, and if it is not asking too much, I would like an autographed copy.

Looks like I need to find out more about this French/Catholic monk & Radiesthesia. Sounds most interesting ! now how did they come up with a name like Radiesthesia ? one does wonder

Quote:
It is good to know we can all discuss things here concerning this fascinating work!

AngelBreeze, you are most welcome to talk about anything related to pendulums in this thread if you wish ! I am most interested as I am sure others are, to learn more about such an interesting divination tool . Looking forward to hearing more from you !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 28-01-2011, 05:08 AM
AngelBreeze

((((((( DREAM ANGEL )))))))

Quote:

Wow, impressive on the pendulum credentials. I am finding all this more and more fascinating. I would love to take a class about pendulums.

Excellent, " food for thought " on the book idea. Put me down as first on your " want to purchase a copy list " ! oh, and if it is not asking too much, I would like an autographed copy.

Looks like I need to find out more about this French/Catholic monk & Radiesthesia. Sounds most interesting ! now how did they come up with a name like Radiesthesia ? one does wonder

AngelBreeze, you are most welcome to talk about anything related to pendulums in this thread if you wish ! I am most interested as I am sure others are, to learn more about such an interesting divination tool . Looking forward to hearing more from you !

Dream Angel xx

Greetings and Kind Salutations, Dream Angel!

Great to hear from you! Thank you for your awesome comments! Yes, pendulum work is very fascinating and it seems like there is always something new to discover each time work is done in that regard.

Oh, you are such a neat little angel! You say the nicest things about me and my work. And of course I would autograph a copy of my book for you! It goes without saying that I would! Thanks for the encouragement!

You ask about radiesthesia and its origins. Perhaps this excellent website will help with that. There are many great things there including societies, etc. dealing with pendulum (radiesthetic) work!

http://www.radiesthesia.co.uk/

Thanks again for the comments and for just being you!!

With light and love in heart always and many blessings,
(\o/) AngelBreeze (\o/)

Old 28-01-2011, 04:48 PM
Master
Someone mentioned you can influence an answer by getting the answer you want, I find that to be true, so I usually just go in with a very clean slate and I just don't care what answer I get either way.....
Spiritlite.
Old 28-01-2011, 05:24 PM
Deactivated Account

I hope your day is wonderful and continues to be so !

Just saying it like I see it, as regards your knowledge on the pendulums. I do find it so interesting and I thank you for your insights and of course the links, and other info you share with me. I will be sure to look into the excellent info on the link you listed, I just took a quick glance for the moment. I can get soo distracted with experiencing and learning new things, I just want to focus on them and forget everything else. There just aren't enough hours in the day sometimes, lol !

oh and thank you !

blessings from the heart,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !