Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 11-06-2014, 09:40 AM
Master

Interesting gnome story.

I have a strong infinity for faires and once someone took me to a fairy meeting place, that was interesting as I could really feel them there. They have their own energy signature. (as my clairvoyance isnt very good I unfortunatley couldnt see them, I would of loved to have seen them).

Interestingly my real name is Tanya which means "fairy queen".
Old 20-06-2014, 12:35 PM
Seeker

I've never had any visits with one & I would love to. Though I've had an interest for years, I'm a newbie about being able to connect with them. I'd appreciate any advice of what would be good to read, etc. Thanks.[/b][/color][/size][/font][/quote]

'The Fairy Bible' by Teresa Moorey contains information on the different elemental fairies and has meditation exercises at the end of each chapter to teach you how to connect to fairies.

I can also recommend 'The Fairy Encyclopedia' by Brian Froud

Hope this helps! x
Old 27-06-2014, 06:49 PM
energyman1

Nice story, actually I have seen fairies, not with wings but miniature people. They were captured on a movie film, (not digital) and they were in an old house. There were about 10 of them, they looked male female and children. The reason the photographer took film movies was because you cannot alter the pictures in any way without leaving evidence, you cannot forge them. This lady also has excellent movies of aliens, also on film. The reels were sent to the USA for authentication, and they were, neat stuff.
Old 08-07-2014, 02:36 PM
Guide
Oh wow this is such a lovely story! Has anyone else has similar experiences? I'd love to hear them if anyone has?
Old 08-07-2014, 04:29 PM
Master
What a lovely story! My grandmother had a book of Gnomes, and when I was a little girl, I used to look at all the pictures. It brings back fond memories of being a child.

This was the book.
Old 20-07-2014, 10:05 AM
Eryna

Bunny

You can't imagine the relief I just felt as I read your story. I had a similar experience at age 5. I was lying on my parents bed facing the window and staring through the glass was a strange creature that at the time I could only describe as "Yoda's brother," because with Star Wars being the hot it was I immediately thought this creature resembled said Jedi; what I saw was a short figure with pale light green skin, a head shaped in an oval and his ears stuck out like Yoda's. He seemed to be just observing me and I wasn't addis but as I crept forward too inch in closer I fell off the bed and when I looked up at the window, my observer had vanished. I have been laughed at for as long as I remember when telling this story and yet even at that young age I know what I saw. Upon research I came across the 1955 Hopkinsville Kelly goblin case where many of these creatures similar to what I saw terrorized the Sutton family. However unlike this case, I didn't feel threatened. Incidentally there were railroad tracks behind my house (a la the miners and earth elementals known as brownies, hobknockers, etc). Children have long been notes for their ability to see things adults can't- perhaps the innocence and trusting nature of children, before the world jaded and cruel is known makes them see frequencies that eventually go dormant in most adults?! All I know is I remember this experience like it happened an hour ago- this world is far, far more mysterious than we can begin to imagine and that alone is enough to convince me that to take a rationalist viewpoint is to deprive one of the mysterious and would be, to me anyway, akin to not caring if Tinkerbell was saved by the magic of a chorus of clapping or to not help but be enslaved by the majesty of a Yeats poem as he describes The Gentry as they flutter and shimmer like lightening bugs on a Midsummer's Eve in their emerald robes and and lively fairy mounds! Thanks for sharing! :)
Old 23-07-2014, 01:04 AM
LaurenDallas

Visit from Elemental

Hey!

I agree with you that talking about the existence of elementals with the average person in our society to be far more daunting than saying you communicate with the dead or angels or spirits... eek! ;)

Admittedly, I've never encountered a gnome -- that I've noticed anyhow! However, I have interacted with faeries who are in the elemental group with gnomes. They had a message for me (communicated via rather cryptic clairvoyance) and it took me what seemed like forever to "get it." In the end, they were asking me to "give back" to Mother Nature and form a stronger connection with it -- they actually lead me to specifically volunteer at a local raptor bird rehab centre (eagles, hawks, falcons, owls etc). Low and behold, when I started "working" there, in one of the buildings that housed the injured birds I found a painting of three faeries hanging above the entrance!!! It blew me away: it had been three faery sisters that had been visiting me for weeks. :)

Anyways, due to my experience as detailed here, I would guess that you've a special bond with nature whether you know it or not, therefore the elemental was interested in revealing itself to you and trusts you to be of a good heart; you likely have a part to play in this lifetime to do with protecting or aiding the natural world of our planet -- the animals, the plant-life, the planet itself etc -- and they want you to recognize and act on it.

Lauren Dee
Old 23-07-2014, 05:19 PM
Master
I don't know much about Gnomes but recently I had a dream with Gnomes. Honestly they scare the heck out of me and in that dream they where all over the back patio and my room, they where just starring at me, pretty creepy. What does it mean? It is an omen or good luck?
Old 23-07-2014, 11:26 PM
Eryna

Bunny

In your dream- were you an observer (watching on as if the experience was happening to someone else) or were you personally experiencing the dream? Did the gnomes give off a sinister feeling or were they just observing you and not being overtly threatening? Also, when you day 'gnome' can you recall their appearance? Dream interpretation is a hobby so if you're interested id love to try my hand at this one. :)

"The only ones for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow Roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars...." -Jack Kerouac
Old 24-07-2014, 02:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eryna
In your dream- were you an observer (watching on as if the experience was happening to someone else) or were you personally experiencing the dream? Did the gnomes give off a sinister feeling or were they just observing you and not being overtly threatening? Also, when you day 'gnome' can you recall their appearance? Dream interpretation is a hobby so if you're interested id love to try my hand at this one. :)

I'm glad you can interpret dreams! I'm good at telling what my dreams are but this one puzzle me! In the dream it was me experiencing the dream and I got both I got a sinister feeling and they where observing me and at the end of the dream I realized that they where not going to harm me and that they where not dangerous. But I just didn't like the dream overall, they scare me and last thing I want is to see them in my dreams. Maybe I should have posted this in the dream section of this forum! But since you guys where talking about gnomes, the dream pop in my head.