Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 10-12-2011, 10:18 PM
Experiencer
won't answer about love life?

Hi!
So I'm somewhat new to using pendulums, but it seems it (or my higher self or angels) doesn't want to answer question regarding my love life.

I asked "all things considered, is it probably that my ex and I get back together in a romantic relationship once he feels capable of loving someone?" It wasn't clear if it was giving me a yes or a no, was kinda in between, thought maybe it was a no but really wasn't sure at all (it's usually more obvious). So I asked: "all things considered, is it probably that my ex and I WON`T get back together in a romantic relationship once he feels capable of loving someone?", again, it wasn't clear but it seemed to give me a no, which was inconsistent. So I asked if I would be involved in a romantic relationship with someone in the next few months and it stopped moving. So I asked "is it that you don't want to answer these questions?" It didn`t move much, but then moved in a yes motion. So I asked "do you want to answer questions regarding my love life?" and it said no.

Is this normal? I'm not sure what to think of this
Old 10-12-2011, 11:18 PM
Enya

In my experience, asking emotion-based questions usually leads to confused responses, unless you are very good at detaching from any answer... in which case, you wouldn't ask it in the first place! When using the pendulum, I always first ask if I am grounded and centred enough to use it, then I ask if I may ask questions on a particular subject. If I got what you got, I'd respect the energy and put the pendulum away for another day.
Old 10-12-2011, 11:38 PM
Experiencer
Thanks Enya :) I thanked my Angels afterwards and put it away. In any way, I'd rather have no answers than false answers hehe
Old 10-12-2011, 11:40 PM
Experiencer
Do you think it's because I may not be ready to hear "no" that it's not answering? Or could it rather be that it's better for my spiritual development to just not know and learn to go with the flow?
Old 11-12-2011, 12:01 AM
Deactivated Account

maybe it is because the pendulum isn't sure , there is a condition to the question " once he feels capable of loving someone? "

to me, it almost seems like there are 2 questions ~

1 ~ will you and your ex get back together, or will you and your ex not get back together ?

2 ~ once he feels capable of loving someone ? what if he doesn't feel capable of loving someone ?

I hope things work out , in the best interest of you both

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 11-12-2011, 12:36 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
maybe it is because the pendulum isn't sure , there is a condition to the question " once he feels capable of loving someone? "

to me, it almost seems like there are 2 questions ~

1 ~ will you and your ex get back together, or will you and your ex not get back together ?

2 ~ once he feels capable of loving someone ? what if he doesn't feel capable of loving someone ?

I hope things work out , in the best interest of you both

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

I guess I figured he will love again some day (we broke up cause he was too damaged from a past relationship and felt incapable of loving even if he wanted to love me), and that if we were to get back together, he would have to be able to love again... But i see what you mean... maybe the answer is no, only he may never love again which his why it didn't know how to answer. I don't believe he will never love again though
Old 11-12-2011, 12:42 AM
Deactivated Account

maybe it is just a question of the pendulum not knowing ? OR ......

does your pendulum have a " maybe " swing or an " I don't know " swing ?

Try again with your question ~

but first ... ask your pendulum to show you a YES , then ask for a NO, then ask for a MAYBE, then ask for an I DON"T KNOW answer

for my MAYBE and I DONT KNOW answer, my pendulum swings in a circle -
clockwise for one answer and counterclockwise for the other answer

and let us know what happens ~

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 11-12-2011, 04:10 AM
Aquarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kindheart
So I asked if I would be involved in a romantic relationship with someone in the next few months and it stopped moving.
Perhaps because you believe you have free will.
Old 11-12-2011, 05:28 AM
Experiencer
my pendulum swings circle for yes and back and forth for no... and i guess i should try to figure out what i don`t know and don`t want to answer are :) I figured that if it moved imprecisely or stopped moving it may me either or, but i should verify with it. i`ll try again in the next few days and let you know!

hmmm, care to elaborate aquarian? I think I know what you mean but would like to hear more hehe :)
Old 11-12-2011, 06:19 AM
Aquarian

The future isn't set because we haven't set it yet. Try asking things like "is my ex- likely to be able to be the partner I want in a relationship in the next year?", "is my ex- likely to be want to be the partner I want in a relationship in the next year?"