Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 18-05-2020, 08:35 PM
Master
How to recognize authentic channeling ?

When i try to channel, with my voice, i don't know where it comes from. And i've received some good, valuable and helpful information but nothing extraordinary that a wise person couldn't think of.

How do i know if i'm channeling a negative(tricky) entity or a positive one, or my guides or if it comes only from the subconscious and the imagination ?
Old 18-05-2020, 08:54 PM
Master

Ask questions you don't know the answer to, like:
- what is the purpose of my life?
- why do people incarnate?
- what is my life's lesson?
Be careful to leave aside all your beliefs and expectations before you start channeling. You want to avoid introducing distortions in what you receive. Don't rationalize the answers either, for the same reason.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 19-05-2020, 02:14 PM
Master
Before channeling, I'd be sure to have the entities name. Without that, I don't channel as I like to know who it is. The only time I kinda tried voice channeling was with Kryon but he introduced himself first and we had a brief conversation before I asked him what it felt like using the voice for channeling. He did send energy to my voice so I felt that.

You could also set boundaries before you begin channeling. As in stating, "Only those from the True Light may contact me." That takes care of any tricksters and other unwanted entities. After that, you can then ask for a name if the entity didn't identify him/herself. If the being is from the True Light, they should answer your questions.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 19-05-2020, 07:30 PM
Master
Inavalan this is helpful i'll ask these questions and listen to the answers.

Chrysalis, if you channel your higher self, does it has also a name ?
Old 20-05-2020, 07:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
When i try to channel, with my voice, i don't know where it comes from. And i've received some good, valuable and helpful information but nothing extraordinary that a wise person couldn't think of.

How do i know if i'm channeling a negative(tricky) entity or a positive one, or my guides or if it comes only from the subconscious and the imagination ?
First, you are authentically channeling if you are receiving information from an entity that is not physically near you.

What you really want to know is how to verify the source of the information. The answer is the same as how do you know a person is who they say they are. Mostly this is based on experience with that person. Over time a pattern of behavior becomes evident. Remember, trust is built one piece at a time.

For those inexperienced with nonphysical entities this is very hard to figure out. Just like with people, you need to based your evaluation of their authenticity mostly on what they do. What they say says little about their true identity and intent.

A further note of caution. There are entities out there capable of generating (or otherwise sourcing) very positive strong uplifting energy. They are sufficiently capable of impersonating an angel, spirit guide, saint, etc to those who have never encountered the real thing. Do not just accept them at their word because they present you with some white light.
Old 20-05-2020, 03:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Inavalan this is helpful i'll ask these questions and listen to the answers.

Chrysalis, if you channel your higher self, does it has also a name ?

Yes, my higher self does have a name which I learned about a year ago from a reading.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 23-05-2020, 08:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
First, you are authentically channeling if you are receiving information from an entity that is not physically near you.

What you really want to know is how to verify the source of the information. The answer is the same as how do you know a person is who they say they are. Mostly this is based on experience with that person. Over time a pattern of behavior becomes evident. Remember, trust is built one piece at a time.

For those inexperienced with nonphysical entities this is very hard to figure out. Just like with people, you need to based your evaluation of their authenticity mostly on what they do. What they say says little about their true identity and intent.

A further note of caution. There are entities out there capable of generating (or otherwise sourcing) very positive strong uplifting energy. They are sufficiently capable of impersonating an angel, spirit guide, saint, etc to those who have never encountered the real thing. Do not just accept them at their word because they present you with some white light.

Practice makes perfect this is what understand from your explanation. If it's like with people then intuition and discernement is the most valuable tool because you can't accept everybody at their word.
Old 23-05-2020, 08:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Yes, my higher self does have a name which I learned about a year ago from a reading.

I wasn't told a name, but maybe i was hearing my HS. I need to practice more and learn this process. When i asked about my life purpose i got a very simplistic answer. To radiate love and light everywhere i am. It's very simple and nothing new that I didn't knew already but the answer sounded as if it came from a wiser part of me.
Old 24-05-2020, 01:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Practice makes perfect this is what understand from your explanation.
yes, to a large degree.

Quote:
If it's like with people then intuition and discernement is the most valuable tool
They are indeed valuable tools.

Quote:
because you can't accept everybody at their word.
I think one place people go wrong is to think certain beings would never do anything to harm them. When contact comes form such beings, people just automatically trust them. People don't stop to think that it might be a less reputable being posing as the declared one (energetic identity theft).
Old 30-06-2020, 12:33 PM
Guide
I use particular words before commencing. So I follow a particular practice after having declared my sacred space:
1. Call in "my assigned" spirit guides of healing and protection.
2. Go in to your heart centre and ask to merge with your Higher self and activate your higher soul connection.
3. Protection prayer.
4. Call in "my assigned channelling guide"
5. Ask them to identify themselves. (if you have a pendulum which has been calibrated, you could double check by asking the same question three times) Universal law is you ask three times. If it's legit three times should give you the same answer.
6. Ask your guide if he/she/it loves you unconditionally. (I would go with the three time asking rule here as well).
7. Don't forget to close off at the conclusion of the session. Do not leave yourself open for any uninvited visitors.
8. Don't forget to thank your team and channelling guide.

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul