Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 05-06-2017, 12:06 AM
Newbie ;)

Reoccuring sign and your advice

Hello to you. I wonder if anyone can help me but I have been seeing the letter T for over a year now. It crops up literally everywhere from markings on the wall, formations of the letter T outside in nature and in meditation. Can anybody shed some light as to what this may mean? Thank you and Namaste.
Old 05-06-2017, 12:16 AM
Master

4D or sometimes Time
Old 29-06-2017, 04:13 AM
Knower

Probably, the only person who can come to understand this is you. You have the answers you seek because you are source energy and apart of the universe. The universe can answer your question. Just ask it for clarifying signs.

For example: what does this mean? The universe will provide you with answers and maybe even additional information.

I ussualy ask for words or phrases.

The law of attraction is at work all of the time. From what I understand, if you give out the energy that you do not have the answers they will not come to you.

I have asked for more signs to give me clarity and this is what worked for me:

I first had to believe the signs were real and most of all trust the Universe. I had to also let go and not look for them.

Someone on the forum in another thread shared their wisdom about seeing the signs with me. You have to notice them and even if they are not what you want to see, take them as an important sign.

Another very important thing is to keep your highest vibration. Be posotive and trust the signs will come to you. Negative energies create resistance and uou cannot see the signs because you are consumed by negative emotion.

This can also apply to getting back into flow with the magic strings of synchronicity the universe will provide. When you are in the flow state, synchronicities are almost everywhere! It comes with such a wonderful feeling! It also means you're on the right track.
Old 29-06-2017, 04:21 AM
Knower

Probably, the only person who can come to understand this is you. You have the answers you seek because you are source energy and apart of the universe. The universe can answer your question. Just ask it for clarifying signs.

If the powers of the universe are within you, this is why your eyes are directed to see signs. You just have to unleash that power.

For example: what does this mean? The universe will provide you with answers and maybe even additional information.

The higher power that lives within you prompts you to look at a word or number at exactly the right time. Many times it has to do with what you were thinking about in that moment. This might be where you will find your answer.

The universe speaks through intuition and vibration which are like the emotions that you are given or put out.

I ussualy ask for words or phrases.

The law of attraction is at work all of the time. From what I understand, if you give out the energy that you do not have the answers they will not come to you.

I have asked for more signs to give me clarity and this is what worked for me:

I first had to believe the signs were real and most of all trust the Universe. I had to also let go and not look for them.

Someone on the forum in another thread shared their wisdom about seeing the signs with me. You have to notice them and even if they are not what you want to see, take them as an important sign.

Another very important thing is to keep your highest vibration. Be posotive and trust the signs will come to you. Negative energies create resistance and you cannot see the signs because you are consumed by negative emotion.

This can also apply to getting back into flow with the magic strings of synchronicity the universe will provide. When you are in the flow state, synchronicities are almost everywhere! It comes with such a wonderful feeling! It also means you're on the right track.
Old 16-07-2017, 01:24 AM
Seeker

Signs

I agree with GoldenEmbers that you may be the only one to interpret your signs. If you don't already, I would suggest starting a journal to keep track of things just like this. Make a note of where you were, what you were thinking about, emotional state, ect... Write down past signs that you were able to figure out or write down what your current intention is. It is very helpful to write down your dreams and try to find their interpretations as it would fit into your situation. Since I started keeping a journal it has been much easier to get the messages the universe is sending me. I can look back at all the dots to see how they connect and what they are leading me to. It is very hard to remember all the details and more are lost as the days go by, so being able to reference a journal is extremely useful. Hopefully you are able to figure out the message you are being given.