Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 04-06-2016, 08:46 AM
Seeker

Feeling Lost

I discovered this forum many years ago when things in my life were so bad I didn't know where to turn to for support.

I also had some very weird experiences. Anyway, over time life just went on. However, I was told back then that I am a 'Light Worker' and an 'Earth Angel'. From what I can learn I have a lot of personality traits that point to that being the case.

I am currently a care worker, which I find very rewarding and the company that employs me is highly successful with an excellent reputation and I am very proud to be associated with them. But is that it? Am I destined to struggle financially, really struggle, for the priviledge of doing a job that I love?

Everything I do for my clients comes naturally to me as I am by nature caring, considerate and empathetic, but I am struggling that no one is there for me. I had a horrendous relationship with a narcissist and am now on my own. I'm feeling as if I am on the edge of a precipice but for no apparent reason.

Not sure if anyone can actually help me. Maybe I am just wondering if anyone else has this feeling of impending doom?
Old 04-06-2016, 05:33 PM
Master
Not impending doom but I do know what it is like to do my 'job' which is to help people and I get assignments and I know what to do.

However, I complain because I don't get anything for myself..the things that matter to a person...

I whine and complain about that and sometimes it is almost unbearable but then I remember to have patience. Things will change, they always do and there are times where you just have to hold on.
Old 05-06-2016, 12:45 AM
Seeker

Thank you for taking the time to reply :)

I do have patiance but I really feel that this is a recurrent theme though my life, I suppose it is my life lesson, or one of them! I think lately I feel like a ship afloat when I need to be moored. Oh lol that sounds so dramatic, maybe I just have too much time on my hands!
Old 05-06-2016, 01:21 AM
Ascender

Perhaps the feeling of impending doom is the sensation of something coming in which you have no reference points too--

That is what alot of light worker mythology is about, to provide a certain outlook or points of reference as we are in a transitional period to that which is so different than our expectations that we must create temporary identities in which to comfort ourselves with--
Old 05-06-2016, 07:06 PM
Seeker

I think I understand what you are saying.

Maybe this is my first 'Earth Angel' posting, I don't know. I do know that I am struggling, but I don't know why. Most aspects of my life are really good. I think I missed my goal and have found some kind of reward in being a carer.
Old 05-06-2016, 07:39 PM
Master
Ask for help and guidance from the angels.

Also you just might be where you are needed right now.
Old 10-06-2016, 07:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
Not impending doom but I do know what it is like to do my 'job' which is to help people and I get assignments and I know what to do.

However, I complain because I don't get anything for myself..the things that matter to a person...

I whine and complain about that and sometimes it is almost unbearable but then I remember to have patience. Things will change, they always do and there are times where you just have to hold on.

this describes me and my situation to a T. I sometimes get resentful that I have to do it all and I feel like no one cares at all. that Jo's got it, I don't need to bother...sort of out of sight, out of mind kind of thing.

but since I've tried to be more positive, I look for the good in every situation, which can be "trying" on some days... well I realize this is who I always was, and who I will continue to be. I do sometimes wish I could just walk away from it or that someone else will at the very least offer to help out, but it rarely or never happens. So I put on my big girl panties and deal.
Old 13-06-2016, 09:21 AM
Master

Hi, Im feeling so lost too in many ways, my life is what can only be described as truely shocking but I keep it in way like this as I think to do so may help others in some way (though I dont know if its in my power to change it or not if I tried).

I too are alone and feel so extremely alone though I know I shouldnt feel this way as there are always others out there looking out for us.

anyway, best wishes to you
Old 18-06-2016, 10:19 PM
Master
One thing I know for sure, there aren't any mistakes. The 'what if's' are really not important..What is important is the 'is' and there is a reason for everything.

People that I consider to be 'earth angels' are those that show up when you need them. You have a flat tire, and somebody happens along to help you change it, even if it is in a deserted area in the middle of the night. These people are highly intuitive and they just end up being in 'the place' where they are needed...I know a lot of people like that and they don't consider themselves to be anything special and the world doesn't view them that way but they are always on the job.

I don't think I am an earth angel, though sometimes when someone makes a wish or prays for something then they send me. People find me, or they turn up..