Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 17-08-2017, 07:19 PM
Seeker

trance channel - help

hey everybody . :)

lately i have been interested in trance channeling.
I know that there is a lot of information on the Internet, but there are things i still have not figured out how they work and how to do it.

can anyone give me some tips or information about how to get into trance state?
how do i give permission to an entity that wants to use my body and channel? (telepathy, speak, thought),
and how do i invite the entity?

all practical information will be great. 💜
Old 18-08-2017, 03:38 AM
Master
This is actually just dangerous enough that I don't feel comfortable telling you. I just had a young man I know get into some really messy trouble trying this on his own. It maybe a while before things are better for him.

If you are really interested, look around your town for someone teaching it. Take a course or workshop and learn all the tools and methods for protecting yourself, getting grounded, setting your frequency, and how to get out of messes and complications.
This is a situation to be very careful with.
Old 18-08-2017, 05:26 AM
Seeker

i appreciate it so much.
sure i will not try it on myself without someone professional that knows everything about it, i know this is not a game ... im just curious 😄❤
Old 18-08-2017, 07:36 AM
Seeker

wow, can i ask what happened to the young boy ?😮

i know that it is dangerous without a good protection.
Old 19-08-2017, 05:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by maaya2809
wow, can i ask what happened to the young boy ?��

i know that it is dangerous without a good protection.

He's possessed.

Trance channeling is very very dangerous. It means you let something move into your body and speak with your vocal cords. You give up sovereignty over your body and go into a little tiny space in your consciousness, not aware or only dimly aware of what it is doing and saying with your mouth, your vocal cords, your body.

It might not want to leave. It might not know how to operate your body correctly and might not know what the pressure on the bladder means or that feeling when you have to go poo and you might make 'messes' of yourself in public, it might have been a long time since it was in a body and be interested in nothing more than continuous sex or drinking, it might not want to go to your job or school, it might not like your friends and family and screech in foreign off-world languages at them threateningly,
.....and when it's finally done joyriding in your body you might not have much of a life to come back into...

...get a feel for just how messy it can be?
Old 23-11-2017, 02:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
He's possessed.

Trance channeling is very very dangerous. It means you let something move into your body and speak with your vocal cords. You give up sovereignty over your body and go into a little tiny space in your consciousness, not aware or only dimly aware of what it is doing and saying with your mouth, your vocal cords, your body.

It might not want to leave. It might not know how to operate your body correctly and might not know what the pressure on the bladder means or that feeling when you have to go poo and you might make 'messes' of yourself in public, it might have been a long time since it was in a body and be interested in nothing more than continuous sex or drinking, it might not want to go to your job or school, it might not like your friends and family and screech in foreign off-world languages at them threateningly,
.....and when it's finally done joyriding in your body you might not have much of a life to come back into...

...get a feel for just how messy it can be?

Thank you, thank you, I can not thank you enough.

I am thanking you because I have been through it. This very thing.

I have told the story here before, and was met with flat out crickets with the exception of one member who was kind to me enough to listen.

It happened to both myself and a friend. He was possessed first his eyes turned black, and he spit Latin at me- not of his own voice- I was able to talk him down by appealing to the human within him. I had every faith that the human within was still within.

Now I talked to him appealed to my friend as him without any doubt he was there, I re-assured him that I knew he was there. I told him "This is not you, I am going to hug you, I do not care if you hurt me, I realize it isn't you doing this." I hugged my friend and spoke softly to him, and after a while the entity, demon, thing, what have you left him.

His eyes returned to normal he began to be himself again, he thanked me for helping him.

My ignorant gutsy self proclaimed thank god it's over.

Thinking that it wouldn't dare attempt to pull anything with me.

It happened to me.

It used my vocals in a way that isn't human, at instances I could speak and this thing could speak somehow through my apparatus at the same instant- it felt very vibrational. My eyes according to my friend, and like my friend's had turned fully jet black.

I felt angry and hateful. I was very aware this was happening, what I was feeling, and what I was doing. I could not control a word that came out of my mouth. It would stick my own tongue deep into my throat in an attempt to choke/ suffocate me. I kept motioning to my throat of my own will to my friend trying to get him to realize and understand that it was choking me, he didn't believe me when I was able to tell him that, even after all of this. He very well then and there proclaimed that yes we both had been possessed, but he still argued with me over myself being choked.

Now I too had spoken Latin as did my friend at my friend due to this being while spitting at my friend.

The thing is the entity underestimated my intuition, and I was able to ascertain the last phrase the entity was saying: It said as follows- "Swallow the poison yourself". It spit this at my friend.

I could understand that this last bit as I heard it, was the same phrase my friend had spat at me under his possession.

At that time I knew nothing of St. Benedict.

Years later my father gave me a St. Benedict Medal. One evening as I spoke to him about it I had asked what the Latin meant- he recited it to me.

Hearing it didn't register to me at the time. When I looked it up myself a couple weeks later and saw for myself what it said- at the very end of the St. Benedict story to his poisoners "Swallow the poison yourselves".

I to my horror realized, the ugly truth. The entity was Mocking it.

This happens every day to many many people often times to a lesser degree- often times it gets worse. I notice it happen to people around me- they have black eyes- or their eyes become black- sometimes you have to snap someone out of it- yelling to them etc. They can wake up in a shock and not mean their actions.

The truth of the matter is- this type of thing happens to me more often than I like.

I will catch it in the mirror, my own eyes being black. Most of the time as soon as I catch it it will thankfully (!!!!!!!!!) simply depart.

The thing is you don't even have to try to channel anything, for me it happens, anytime, anywhere, most of the time I am alone, and catch it in the mirror.

These are not the ramblings of a crazy person. I have seen this myself. Other people have seen it. Not many are willing to admit it.

Op- what you are thinking about is beyond dangerous. No it isn't a game. Someone possessed by one of these entities was heck bent on smashing my and my father's skull in with a hatchet once, with his black eyes and all. It's a miracle he turned and left after a bit of yelling and talking at the guy, as even when the black had departed and his human sober self was back- he still was trying to get at us. Until finally I said something else to him along the lines of "What the hell do you think you are doing"? And the straw broke the camel's back long enough for him to snap out of it and turn tail and run.

I as many others here respect CrystalSong as a member. I have no doubt that what she is saying is true. Please trust her.

Others may caution to do what you will at your own peril and simply be aware of consequences. I implore that you not try this at all.
Old 18-08-2017, 07:57 AM
Master
Hello,

I would encourage some thing more powerful and enjoyable than trance channeling. Foster a love bond with your higher self.

Know one knows more about anything than your higher self. If you can discover that the rest is easy.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 19-08-2017, 04:08 AM
Suspended
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

I would encourage some thing more powerful and enjoyable than trance channeling. Foster a love bond with your higher self.

Know one knows more about anything than your higher self. If you can discover that the rest is easy.

John

How, John?
Old 19-08-2017, 11:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree
How, John?

Hi,

The how is a very individualiatic thing. The web site link in my signature attempts to guide those interested in these things. However it is not a formula.

We all have an intellect which wants direction for some thing like this. Now if you ask your higher self that question, instead of me, the energy of your intent will be greatly appreciated. Trust your intuition and your inclinations on how to proceed.

Using your imagination is a good way to start. Ask a question and then guess what that answer might be. Have a discussion where your higher self is allowed to make suggestions. Then put those insights into practice. Have that follow up conversation where you get to talk about the results of your efforts.

This is a full body experience. How you feel will influence your logical reasoning. What keeps most of us from success in these things is our own intellectual objections. That is why many traditionally use trance channeling to get the intellect out of the way. In my view it is best if you can train your brain to step aside and allow your intuition to have its say.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 30-12-2017, 06:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

The how is a very individualiatic thing. The web site link in my signature attempts to guide those interested in these things. However it is not a formula.

We all have an intellect which wants direction for some thing like this. Now if you ask your higher self that question, instead of me, the energy of your intent will be greatly appreciated. Trust your intuition and your inclinations on how to proceed.

Using your imagination is a good way to start. Ask a question and then guess what that answer might be. Have a discussion where your higher self is allowed to make suggestions. Then put those insights into practice. Have that follow up conversation where you get to talk about the results of your efforts.

This is a full body experience. How you feel will influence your logical reasoning. What keeps most of us from success in these things is our own intellectual objections. That is why many traditionally use trance channeling to get the intellect out of the way. In my view it is best if you can train your brain to step aside and allow your intuition to have its say.

John
You write, on your site "Embrace your higher self with a hug". How does your (John's) higher self look? Do you know his name?