Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 04-07-2014, 03:38 AM
lovingspirit

Indoor fairy garden Idea

Hi everyone I wanted to share with you a cool idea :)

for those of you who want to work with the faery realm here's an idea.

You know those mini zen gardens you see at stores with the mini rake? sometimes they have little figurines inside of it? You can purchase one of those OR take a picture frame and fill it up with dirt.

Online or at a new age store you can find little faery garden pieces (like stepping stones, bird baths etc) or even you can purchase doll house stuff in the children section (even try stuff for fish tanks) Arrange a little garden for your household faery energy.

When your done place the garden on a book shelf or anywhere you see the need. You can then smudge the garden stating that only that your highest faery guides are welcome here.

You can be very creative with this, and there no rules :)

You could even place a mini thimble inside of your garden and every week fill it up with sugar as a little gift/offering.

This is a place not only for the faeries but if you work with crystals you can have the crystals in the soil ground them selves into the faery garden. (is a good way to cleanse your crystals) You can even ask the faeries to bless the crystals/

the sky is the limit have fun, be safe and be creative.

I would suggest cleansing it either smudging or whatever method you prefer from time to time :)
Old 07-07-2014, 06:48 PM
Seeker

What a fabulous idea!! I would have never have thought of it!

I shall have to give it a try!

Thanks x
Old 07-07-2014, 07:29 PM
lovingspirit

your welcome :)
Old 29-07-2014, 03:31 AM
faerieseer

thanks for the idea
Old 13-08-2014, 06:49 PM
Knower
This idea is amazing! I was trying to make my backyard into a large fairy garden, but having one inside is quicker and it sounds very pretty. I'll have to do this :).
Old 14-08-2014, 02:51 AM
Experiencer
Awsome idea! I know what I'm doing!
Old 14-08-2014, 01:09 PM
Tsuga

I've been trying to build a Fairy Garden for a little while now.

To be honest, my original idea was for an indoor crystal and rock garden. Someplace I could leave my black smokey tourmaline wand untouched and undisturbed. The idea is that if left alone the crystal will accumulate and transmit a positive energy well.

The crystal would need to sit upright planted in earth, or as someone suggested, embedded into a dugout root of wood.
I had visualized the upright crystal as resembling the monolithic door in the Kubrick movie, 2001:A Space Odyssey. A Fairy Door, perhaps!

I also wanted to plant seeds. Something complimentary to the growth of the energy well. I since learned that house plant seeds are not normally sold over the counter. House plants are usually grown in greenhouses before being sold in shops, or cuttings are used for indoor planting.
I need to do more research on indoor seed planting - I'm sure it's possible without too much fuss.

I also have a large piece of lime coloured serpentine rock. I plan to add a few more and lots of malachite too.
The ceramic tray to put everything in is still at this time too expensive for me to buy - expense is the main reason my garden is taking so long to complete.

Just a few idea you might like!

for now

t.
Old 15-08-2014, 03:22 PM
lovingspirit

thisle, that is an awesome idea!!! thank you for sharing! :)
Old 16-08-2014, 01:07 PM
Tsuga

And thank you lovingspirit for starting this thread.

I should have added that I was really thinking out loud. Sometimes it helps when one's thoughts and ideas don't quite add up.
So now I'm thinking maybe the zen garden sand is a more practical idea than a seed planting earth tray.

I have to agree that Fairies would be more attracted to a dry environment like sand rather than damp soil, which I'm sure would be more suitable for gnomes.

thanx again

t.