Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 05-04-2017, 06:18 PM
Knower

allways a second chance?

Hey! Ibe really pumped up the forum, so i will make room for others for a while; but first!: Earlier i thought of the universe as planning before hand, when i saw signs i would be sure that if id slept half an hour longer that morning i would have missed everything, but now i see it otherwise and i want to know what you guys think, if i overslept there is still a way right? because the intelligence of the future is in this moment so you allways have another chance, if the girl of my dreams passed me a minute before because i ignored my sign there is allways a new chance or it wasnt meant to be?
- August! Infinity lies in the moment
Old 05-04-2017, 07:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by august2803
if the girl of my dreams passed me a minute before because i ignored my sign there is allways a new chance or it wasnt meant to be?
When you adjust your consciousness from wondering and worrying about the past and future, to accepting this present moment as the only thing that's actually real, then that's when your dreams have a chance to start to manifest.
Old 05-04-2017, 11:07 PM
Master
Yep, sounds like you are over thinking it and thus not in the flow.
Try being more in the moment and less in trying to find signs and synch's to make decision from.
Old 10-04-2017, 01:19 PM
Guide
Youll have countless chances and outcomes, but no two will be the same
Old 10-04-2017, 02:32 PM
Knower

they dont need to be the same though thats awesome
Old 11-04-2017, 03:35 AM
Experiencer

It's an interesting topic, and one that requires a pretty specific frame of mind to understand properly.

There's two concepts at play; do we have free will, and is life pre-determined.. and both are technically true. How it works is You are essentially making use of your free will when pre-determining your life (path). Before you come into this world, you choose a stage (circumstances of life and the events within it) that will help you progress spiritually. This can be as accurate as the minute details of (eg) where you place each and every step when you walk, to a general (eg) I'm going to marry 'this' person and have two kids. The level of attention to pre-determined life events is based on how fine-tuned the circumstances need to be for them to work out favourably.

However, we maintain our free will during life, and we are able to make different (for better or worse) choices and change our life-path 'on the fly'. This often competes with our previous plans (where we had greater access to our higher self).

Overall, our life path is predetermined, but how or if we reach those goals does vary.
Old 11-04-2017, 06:22 PM
Seeker
For me personally, I think everything happens for a reason. There are no accidents, coincidences in this universe. Everything is in a certain order. But we also have the power to change our destiny. whenever we change, all the things/people around us change as well. they now will align to that new changed frequency that you have.
don't worry about the past, stay present in every moment and just enjoy
Old 13-04-2017, 03:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Earlier i thought of the universe as planning before hand, when i saw signs i would be sure that if id slept half an hour longer that morning i would have missed everything, but now i see it otherwise and i want to know what you guys think, if i overslept there is still a way right?

Of course, there will always be other intersections that happen. I think it's realizing the choice seizing that opportunity. It's about choice. Do we not often feel we should have done something but didn't. There are people who choose to oversleep of which I was one only to find like opportunity months or years later. It's all about change.
Old 13-04-2017, 04:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Hey! Ibe really pumped up the forum, so i will make room for others for a while; but first!: Earlier i thought of the universe as planning before hand, when i saw signs i would be sure that if id slept half an hour longer that morning i would have missed everything, but now i see it otherwise and i want to know what you guys think, if i overslept there is still a way right? because the intelligence of the future is in this moment so you allways have another chance, if the girl of my dreams passed me a minute before because i ignored my sign there is allways a new chance or it wasnt meant to be?

Actually it depends on the persons level of consciousness and following what's in their heart. In other words if they are pretty much true to themselves they will stay on their life plan for their incarnation. If they are not, the universe will wake them up one way or another and it can be a very rude awakening.
Old 16-04-2017, 10:32 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:

To go deeply and focus more on what could have happened and what is generally a universal truth of how things happen might deter you from just being - without the intent of having a life changing moment, nor having a constant fear of missing out.