Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-05-2014, 06:36 PM
Experiencer

Talking what does it mean to see sparkles of light

I see sparkles of light everywhere on the corner of my eye and I know it's a spiritual meaning to it what is it?
Old 03-05-2014, 07:22 PM
Kamila

hi there

I also see little sparkles everywhere I look even in the dark. I noticed that when I look at em directly they become brighter and more visible. When im tired I see them more intense and it looks like its raining in my room. Sometimes I see a ball of energy in one spot of my room on the carpet. Also I noticed they are more dense by the carpet and more spread out in the air. My friend is psychic and she is able to see spirit and she said Its the first step to seeing spirits. And its best to practice in the dark room with no light coming through. I find that hard to do tho bc the dots kinda blind me at night. I hope this helps a bit. Also someone told me that they can see colors depending on their mood...
Love&Light
Old 03-05-2014, 08:08 PM
Experiencer

What is the next step to seeing spirits?
Old 03-05-2014, 08:51 PM
Knower

When a person's third eye (or 6th chakra) is in the process of opening they will see light similar to what you described. I believe that your third eye is opening which would allow you to see into the fourth dimension. In other words you would be clairvoyant which is a fourth dimensional sense similar to seeing with your eyes are a third dimensional sense.
Old 03-05-2014, 09:27 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfmanthe1st
When a person's third eye (or 6th chakra) is in the process of opening they will see light similar to what you described. I believe that your third eye is opening which would allow you to see into the fourth dimension. In other words you would be clairvoyant which is a fourth dimensional sense similar to seeing with your eyes are a third dimensional sense.
Cool When my third eye is opening does that mean I can get my imagination back soon?And what is a Fourth dimension?
Old 03-05-2014, 11:22 PM
Knower

Considering the things you will see when your third eye is open you won't need your imagination. The 4th dimension is the next higher dimension, it is also where our astral body travels at night when we are in a dream state. We are in the 3rd dimension which is a physical dimension where things are solid. In higher dimensions things vibrate faster, you are able to manifest things with your mind virtually immediately, you are more of a light being than a physical carbon-based structure. The higher you go the higher the vibration and the more positive and loving things are. In turn, that means the lower portion of the 4th dimension is nasty.... if you ever had a bad dream where you saw evil looking creatures you probably were seeing something in the lower 4th dimension. If you ar a positive minded and loving person you probably will never experience anything relating to the lower portion of the 4th dimension.
Old 03-05-2014, 11:46 PM
Kamila

Quote:
THAT IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFULLY PUT BEST ANS 5☆'s thank u
Old 03-05-2014, 11:48 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Considering the things you will see when your third eye is open you won't need your imagination. The 4th dimension is the next higher dimension, it is also where our astral body travels at night when we are in a dream state. We are in the 3rd dimension which is a physical dimension where things are solid. In higher dimensions things vibrate faster, you are able to manifest things with your mind virtually immediately, you are more of a light being than a physical carbon-based structure. The higher you go the higher the vibration and the more positive and loving things are. In turn, that means the lower portion of the 4th dimension is nasty.... if you ever had a bad dream where you saw evil looking creatures you probably were seeing something in the lower 4th dimension. If you ar a positive minded and loving person you probably will never experience anything relating to the lower portion of the 4th dimension.
Again beautiful ans.♥♥♡
Old 03-05-2014, 11:57 PM
Knower

Thank you Kamila
Old 04-05-2014, 09:41 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:

Pardon me questioning your terminology, inasmuch as I get confused about this "fourth dimension". It seemed to be "time" on the material plane - an object has length depth height and duration. Without duration it wouldn't exist so the material plane is a configuration of time + space.

Our other worlds still entail time as a duration even if it isn't necessarily the same measureable time we perceive on in the material world.

Perhaps rather than seeing an inner world as a dimension in its own right, I see it just as a different world, dimensionally distorted (so to speak) but with the same properties within our visual and durational aspects?

How does this fit in with dreams and vivid daydreams? Are they also, in your description, the fourth dimension or....?

Cheers.