Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 23-12-2018, 01:10 AM
Newbie ;)
Guide
My latest dream

I had a dream of a huge oil tanker. On the side of the ship there was a big, white A, and on the bridge I had a word with the captain who his staff said was the most powerful man on earth - and he introduced himself as the governor of New Jersey.

I wonder what that meant?
Old 23-12-2018, 12:14 PM
irisa

Hi Minxoto,

my thoughts may be/feel far fetched but this is what came to my mind the first..

Oil...fuel
Huge oil tanker...huge driving force
Letter A...first letter of the alphabet...the beginning...in hebrew 'aleph'...
New Jersey...was thinking in several ways: New Jersey was a colony...made me think of a body. The soul in a body...the body could be seen as a colony.
New Jersey...jersey seen as a fabric...symbolic for skin...also the body...

To me it feels like your dream is about the 'essence of life'. The captain you met on the tanker...i think it's up to you to say who he symbolizes...depends on your own believes i gues.

You might want to look after the meaning of aleph...this little word contains much meaning(s)...even the 'staff' was mentioned somewhere, but not as being people...

Thanks for sharing!
Old 23-12-2018, 01:54 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Thank you so much for that interesting reply.

I will certainly look into your suggestions.

Myself I thought of the brain when it came to the oil tanker.

The letter A made me first think of adultery - though the letter was white and not scarlet. Your take on "aleph" though is very interesting. I will look more into that.

I also thought of Jersey as the garment, but I looked up New Jersey and the state has 21 counties. Made me think of Black Jack, since it was about politics and I thought of House of cards.

minx.
Old 23-12-2018, 02:00 PM
Super Moderator
Oil is something that helps life operate more smoothly. A captain is someone who is in charge of things. A boat relates to navigating our emotions. And New Jersey could be a play on the phrase a New Jersey or new shirt. Clothes symbolize our attitudes we put on. So the dream could indicate that you are putting on a new attitude that will help you navigate your emotional world more smoothly. I know in a previous dream you were worried about karma. This dream could indicate you are forgiving yourself your past mistakes and letting go of guilt. I think overall a good dream showing that you are learning how to navigate your emotional world more smoothly. Good dream.