Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-12-2018, 06:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Lightbulb An alternative possibility with prophetic dreams

Ok so, I'm writing an article on dream manipulation — and in it, I'm detailing three possibilities as to why it may be happening. The first is to potential it may have to influence human manifestation. It's a bit of an unconventional theory and I'd like to get some outside thoughts on it. Also, I'm trying to explain it within like 3 paragraphs, and so I'm concerned that maybe I'm not giving enough grounds. Say whatever you like.

Now as for the purpose behind dream manipulation, I would say it’s clear that there are at least several different underlying reasons. Perhaps one of the most apparent would be the potential it has to influence our manifestation capacity. To illustrate what I mean, I will draw the reader’s attention to the following subject: It is fairly well recognized that a substantial number of the spiritually-minded hold the view that dreams carry a kind of prognostic significance. This notion is of course justified as we do possess a multi-dimensional constitution which enables a capacity to transcend time and space boundaries—which does in fact happen during the course of sleep. However, we should maybe question whether this is exclusively the cause behind prophetic dreams. I would point out first that such dreams are more often than not a kind of simulated representation of the portended event—and not the actual event. How do we then account for this disparity? To speculate: perhaps it the higher-self who is actually witness to the event and that it is then reconstructed as a dream—suggesting, incidentally, that these precognitive experiences are not accidental and are divinely intended. If we’re to premise this, we should ask the question of why these prognostications are necessary. What function or purpose do they serve?

With respect to this, we can perhaps query the notion of prophetic dreams as being a kind of “advance notice”—given so that we may circumvent certain outcomes. This is a questionable supposition because of course it is common understanding that the vast majority of our dreams do not come true and, apart from that, are never known to be prognostic until the moment of fruition. Because of this, it is unlikely that a pre-emptive action would ever be taken on account of a dream. In addition, this “opportunity of circumvention” seems perhaps slightly at odds with what is normally understood of divine intention. If every experience, positive or negative, is divinely intended and has been calculated to be precisely what is needed for our advancement—then giving any kind of notice, or ability to circumvent, seems maybe inconsistent with this. In addition, there’s also the fact that a significant amount of them foretell what seem to be very trifling occurrences, leading many to believe that the dreams are inadvertent—and due simply to our multidimensionality.

Due to these uncertainties—and the potentiality of extensive dream manipulation—we should maybe entertain some alternative possibilities: As most are aware by now, entities, from their perspective in the fourth dimension, have the notable advantage of being able to see potential future timelines and are thus bestowed with the means to predict future events. Given this fact, there is no doubt that this is something they would attempt to profit from. In regard to the idea of influencing manifestation—which requires the inducement of beliefs and anticipation of outcomes—the widespread notion of dreams having a predictive quality would certainly constitute as a favorable condition towards this aim. If we believe that our dreams may have some bearing on future events, then naturally this will, in some cases, give rise to a degree of expectancy (even if slight)—and thus have a latent impact on what we manifest. Because of this, we can perhaps speculate that such entities (who engage in these endeavors) would have within their interests the object of reinforcing this belief and perhaps dispersing more evenly. Could it perhaps be a possibility that organic prophetic dreams are less common than we have thought? Could the prevalence of prophetic dreams potentially be attributed to a manipulative design—intended to facilitate an avenue of influence over our creative capacity? I think there may be enough basis here to at least consider this as a possibility.

Last edited by Hallahan711 : 16-12-2018 at 10:40 PM.