Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-08-2017, 08:52 PM
Deactivated Account

I can't wait until my next life.

Yeah, guys. Sorry for another one of those threads again.

I guess this one is more of a vent than i am asking a question but i guess sometimes venting helps. As much as people keep saying to me to focus on this life, i am eager for my next life. Being born female in my next life is something i look forward to very much.

Someone on another site said this to me which i will copy from there and paste it in the quote below:

Quote:
I guess the "worst case analysis" from your viewpoint is that when you are through with this life and are there on The Other Side discussing a possible next life - then you could just do exactly the same as I will be doing personally and literally refuse to reincarnate ever again. The question of what sex your body would be in another life wouldn't arise then anyway.

Here's the thing: not reincarnating is far from acceptable for me because i've had a life as a male, and i hate, resent, and condemn that i've had a life as a male that's currently ongoing. Just for the experience i want a life as a female! Not only that, i want to remember that i wanted this so badly. I don't want to forget who i am or my personality. All the things i like now i want to carry all those things with me into my next life.

Even as i am transitioning, there are still things i don't like about my body now. As bold, silly, or whatever else this may seem, so be it but i also want my next-life body to look a certain way... not only that but to be raised as a girl, to go through puberty as a girl, to enjoy being a girl, to appreciate it all, and to be a human female from birth to death, and to be a female in many consecutive lifetimes after this.

For clarification's sake, I don't ever want to lose or forsake my female gender identity. Some people my think it's my gender identity or my strong connection to a past life as a woman that might be the problem but it's not... not for me at least (because remember not every trans person is the same). It's me being born in what i know to be the wrong gender that i have the problem with.

Also, i may've been a woman in my past life... and as much as i hope for that to be the case i don't really care. Some people have this position that i probably were a woman in my past life but something really bad has happened to me, whereas my soul thought at the time that it'd be safer for me to be a man. Well, if that's the case my soul was wrong for thinking that, in such a way that being a transgender woman is more dangerous than being a regular woman. I'm still transitioning nonetheless. As a trans woman i've been approached by a sexual predator... who didn't know i was trans and didn't eventually found out... but i still prefer being a woman. For this right here, I hate hearing about people who are men in this life but were women in their previous life. I feel a certain bitterness about that even in the knowing their lives have nothing to do with me whatsoever.

I also want to throw shade at the people who think it's okay to look down on me or at me with a raised eyebrow because i want to experience womanly things like menstruation, pregnancy, childbirth, etc. or for wanting to be a woman to begin with because least we forget we live in a world that treats female like second-class citizens. How thoroughly crass of them! Just because you don't appreciate it or don't like it doesn't give you the right to judge me for wanting it because i really want to know what it's like and i can't and never will accept never knowing what it's like! Being a man has its advantages and disadvantages just like being a woman has its advantages and disadvantages... and i will have you all know one thing: i would gladly and happily throw out the manly advantages in exchange for the womanly disadvantages any day or night of the week, and i won't ever let anyone tell me otherwise.

I would ask if it were remotely possible for me to be born a female in my next life but i already did a thread asking that and it was my first one when i registered here. I'm about 90% sure i will though. But reincarnation is the last hope i have of me ever getting to experience life as a full-fledged female and i won't ever let anyone take that away from me... ever.

I rest my case.

Last edited by TheDivineOne : 23-08-2017 at 09:53 PM.