Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 24-11-2015, 06:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettles
Containers...hmmm. Interesting. I remember reading a book that theorized that dolphins are actually the most intelligent creatures on Earth and that they use humans as a means of transporting water from one place to another. LoL
(It was Douglas Adams, I'm pretty sure it was So Long and Thanks for All The Fish)

My apologies if my silly is out of control, I'm just feeling giddy today, this isn't meant to be offensive in any way.
Honestly I still think 42 is a good answer for the question "What is life, the Universe and Everything about?"
Old 20-12-2015, 09:37 PM
Master
Updated: i could not edit my previous post.

(Older than we are taught to believe).

History is written by its victors, and edited and re-presented to serve them. History has proven this, so that is why real unbiased historians and archaeologist are vital! I think if people really wanted to know how old human civilizations, you would have to raid the Vatican, all these crusades in the past did not just kill people! they took information/knowledge aswell.

Obviously there are some places in this world which hold information, probably because if it was just released! people would ether become very upset, or start to malfunction psychologically! (I am not immune to this ether..haha)...

When Michael Jackson first performed the moon walk, and released thriller that was bad enough for some! hahaha don't you ever wonder why all these past civilizations, couldn't do things on their own..? according to mainstream historians or some new age concepts that are heavily pushed! its ridiculous of how some people lap it up, but i understand why you get caught up in it! they look like a nice bunch them (Ashtar command)......but i must admit, i do love my blondes sometimes.....

(They could of not built those pyramids, it was the extraterrestrials! it was this and that blah blah blah!)....there are allot of things about the past, that in my opinion if we knew about.? would change the world over night.

And when it comes to technology, its clear to me their where earth changes in the past! which maybe destroyed older civilizations! archaeologist know there was massive earth changes! (the pyramids in Egypt where under water at one point)....

So yeh! and some of these older civilizations in my opinion had technology or some sort of magic that could work in harmony with nature! and still enable man to do many great things.

That's the difference between the technology of today, and at some points in the past! in my opinion. (We have forgotten allot)....

But i have a feeling that life has cycles, the universe has cycles. We are now living in a time, where the truth is coming out because it has to.

And if you are still reading, do me favor and brace yourself.

Because sometimes the Truth Hurts......
Old 20-12-2015, 10:39 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIND POWER
Because sometimes the Truth Hurts......
But it doesn't have to.

If we hold all truths lightly then when we encounter variances in what we think things to be this could actually generate excitement instead of pain. I'm having my world view constantly overturned by new studies and experiences, involving so many variables and at so many levels, that I've come to view what's steadily emerging with almost sizzling anticipation.

If we're anchoring ourselves to a certain description of how reality appears to be then to some degree we'll find ourselves having to defend such opinions. But if we're being honest with ourselves we'll admit we don't know (a seemingly impossible task for many) and then like a child be open to what presents itself in an ever deepening way. If we're having to totally revamp what we're thinking then so be it, what did we loose? Essentially everything is up for grabs when it comes to defining our base experience, and only we should pause to catch our breath. :)
Old 20-12-2015, 10:44 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Honestly I still think 42 is a good answer for the question "What is life, the Universe and Everything about?"
Sometimes I go with 23 but I've also been known to suspect 89 instead, however 42 has such great wisdom behind it that I'll happily dance with it for the time being! :)
Old 21-12-2015, 12:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
But it doesn't have to.

If we hold all truths lightly then when we encounter variances in what we think things to be this could actually generate excitement instead of pain. I'm having my world view constantly overturned by new studies and experiences, involving so many variables and at so many levels, that I've come to view what's steadily emerging with almost sizzling anticipation.

If we're anchoring ourselves to a certain description of how reality appears to be then to some degree we'll find ourselves having to defend such opinions. But if we're being honest with ourselves we'll admit we don't know (a seemingly impossible task for many) and then like a child be open to what presents itself in an ever deepening way. If we're having to totally revamp what we're thinking then so be it, what did we loose? Essentially everything is up for grabs when it comes to defining our base experience, and only we should pause to catch our breath. :)

I know it does not have to! but.? like i stated in my first post, history is written by its victors. And it is those people who buy all these stories 100%, religions, science, mainstream history etc its those people that the truth will probably hurt most! And i am not sitting here and trying to make out that i am immune to this, there might be information from the past that..? upsets me and makes me malfunction..haha.

Its like that film, what is it.? (Afew Good Men), and that scene with Jack Nicholson.....(Some people can't handle the truth!).

And in some ways, that statement is correct! not because i am un- optimistic, but because these things take time to prepare for! and is everybody here willing to take that time to prepare..? i don't know, i can't talk for these people.

There is a difference between wanting to believe! and then wanting to find out the truth. Some people are just happy believing in something, because the process of finding out the truth! is a process of Disbelieving, Reconstruction, yes its a roller coaster..............and you know what..? that's not easy, that's a challenge.........