Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 25-06-2015, 09:59 AM
Suspended

The Pyramid is based on natural design.

The Earth once had perfectly formed crystal bodies of Pyramids.

If you look at the Earth stone/mountains you will see many examples of natural pyramids....which gave the human mind the concepts for building the pyramids themselves.

The pictures of the Temples, can also be seen in natural rock formations, as light sound/imagery occurring in the Atlantean attack of Sun released black body radiation changed the crystal into stone matter and fusion.

Therefore natural structures in stone are very similar in design to what human beings copied from out of the spirit records. Have a look for yourself at places such as the American stone formations....you can see Temple like bodies sitting atop pillars of stone.

Human beings always believed that aliens created the Pyramids because when the Universal Sun and planetary system exploded in the Atlantean cause...UFO light sound bodies flew off in all directions. Inside of light and sound spirit imagery is caused...and the UFO bodies themselves attacking everything held spirit imagery inside of them....which is why you can also see very strange images embedded in the cold stone....have a look.

If you look at cloud formations or even fall out...you can see bodies of spirits, which is a natural occurrence because origin creation came out of the same light that our own spirits existed in.
Old 30-06-2015, 06:31 AM
Experiencer
western scientists cloned a goat and name her dolly on top of that!
they built skyscrapers and computers and on and on
and it was all due to their Great Effort and work

but somehow the egyptians build a big chunk of rocks
using advanced technology " for their time "
a fancy chunk of rocks it is
and everyone goes like alien made it
give the ancient race a little credit jeez !
Old 30-06-2015, 06:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
I'm pretty sure that if the budget was available we could do it today, it's just no one is going to stump up that sort of cash just to prove it. It seems to me like it's a bit of a myth to say we can't do it today what with advanced computers to calculate everything and precision instruments and tools.

Why does everyone jump to wild conclusions that alien's built them?? There isn't one scrap of evidence to suggest this.

There's an absence of evidence and no records of their design or construction techniques (as far as I know), so that leaves a lot of room for speculation.
Old 30-06-2015, 06:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Please Leave Me
western scientists cloned a goat and name her dolly on top of that!
they built skyscrapers and computers and on and on
and it was all due to their Great Effort and work

but somehow the egyptians build a big chunk of rocks
using advanced technology " for their time "
a fancy chunk of rocks it is
and everyone goes like alien made it
give the ancient race a little credit jeez !

I think Dolly was a sheep.
Old 30-06-2015, 07:00 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I think Dolly was a sheep.

yeah i guess you're right
i should have known they won't risk cloning a goat at that time
those things are like satan's little offspring
Old 30-06-2015, 07:25 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
There's an absence of evidence and no records of their design or construction techniques (as far as I know), so that leaves a lot of room for speculation.
Human consciousness and psychic awareness was used to confer the actual state for scientific invention...that is obvious isn't it? Human beings did not gain science from investigation or using experiments...they gained scientific advice from records...as the atmosphere demonstrates that it records information.

This is how science was gained as an informed state from burnt light that was released from the same light body where our own spirits came from. This is why it was called a spirit because it allows spirit presence to be factored...recorded and known as self evidence via imagery/light/sound.

This is why our own light higher conscious self knew that the light that burnt in origin was released out of the same origin light body that we eventually were released from...when the earth's atmosphere filled up emptied out space and replaced lost light sound/spirit as a body.

We came out of the higher light body that was reconnected to the lower light body/sound.

Therefore information about creation and its acts of destruction/healing losses and gains were given to the human mind via RECORDS. This is what the human being as an ancient describes.

As Planet Earth was attacked by a Sun explosion release and O many ORIGIN planets were destroyed in the attack...the O sound releases as UFO bodies flew throughout the whole space cell. Inside of O these bodies is light/sound/imagery which is how each O body forms an alien spirit.

This is how the alien spirit travels through the Universe from out of star systems...as a real fact.

Ancient origin Earth was a huge crystalline body of pyramids that was incinerated and attacked...fell out of its origin stone formation and melted into the holes bored by the star/sun radiation. This is how lava got created...as the atmosphere a holier body of spirit converted into water and oxygen in the same attack. Water as a huge body fell upon the face of Earth and saved Earth from total destruction.

Archaelogical evidence confirms this situation.

Therefore aliens in UFO O sound bodies from out of the star systems did ATTACK EARTH...converted her natural crystal pyramid body into the stone bodies that we see today on many mountain peaks. Therefore the alien did cause the formation of the Pyramid in stone.

The new form of stone on Earth was therefore by psychic spiritual evidence created by the alien...as the alien or fallen angelic spirit that we call SATAN attacked Earth.

Origin Earth was created by the Light origin and converted Earth created by the alien attack.

This is why there is 2 forms of psychic spiritual awareness about the condition of creation itself.

2 different forms of light as radiated signals...star radiation and natural sun radiation inform us differently as a psychic human awareness.

Those of us who have a healed DNA and brain/chemical relationship with NATURAL LIGHT understand that the ALIEN did not create us....they attacked us. Therefore please do not believe in the alien for the alien attack is the total destruction of stone.....for the alien tried to convert stone itself and if you allow aliens to inter=relate with our stone...it will be totally incinerated.
Old 30-06-2015, 07:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
Human consciousness and psychic awareness was used to confer the actual state for scientific invention...that is obvious isn't it? Human beings did not gain science from investigation or using experiments...they gained scientific advice from records...as the atmosphere demonstrates that it records information.

Science has a progression. First make a guess and then experiment, and if your experiment goes as predicted, your guess was right.

Quote:
This is how science was gained as an informed state from burnt light that was released from the same light body where our own spirits came from. This is why it was called a spirit because it allows spirit presence to be factored...recorded and known as self evidence via imagery/light/sound.

Sounds pretty fanciful.

Quote:
This is why our own light higher conscious self knew that the light that burnt in origin was released out of the same origin light body that we eventually were released from...when the earth's atmosphere filled up emptied out space and replaced lost light sound/spirit as a body.

We came out of the higher light body that was reconnected to the lower light body/sound.

Therefore information about creation and its acts of destruction/healing losses and gains were given to the human mind via RECORDS. This is what the human being as an ancient describes.

As Planet Earth was attacked by a Sun explosion release and O many ORIGIN planets were destroyed in the attack...the O sound releases as UFO bodies flew throughout the whole space cell. Inside of O these bodies is light/sound/imagery which is how each O body forms an alien spirit.

This is how the alien spirit travels through the Universe from out of star systems...as a real fact.

Ancient origin Earth was a huge crystalline body of pyramids that was incinerated and attacked...fell out of its origin stone formation and melted into the holes bored by the star/sun radiation. This is how lava got created...as the atmosphere a holier body of spirit converted into water and oxygen in the same attack. Water as a huge body fell upon the face of Earth and saved Earth from total destruction.

Archaelogical evidence confirms this situation.

I'd like to see that archeological evidence (though I doubt you can produce it).

Quote:
Therefore aliens in UFO O sound bodies from out of the star systems did ATTACK EARTH...converted her natural crystal pyramid body into the stone bodies that we see today on many mountain peaks. Therefore the alien did cause the formation of the Pyramid in stone.

The new form of stone on Earth was therefore by psychic spiritual evidence created by the alien...as the alien or fallen angelic spirit that we call SATAN attacked Earth.

Origin Earth was created by the Light origin and converted Earth created by the alien attack.

This is why there is 2 forms of psychic spiritual awareness about the condition of creation itself.

2 different forms of light as radiated signals...star radiation and natural sun radiation inform us differently as a psychic human awareness.

Those of us who have a healed DNA and brain/chemical relationship with NATURAL LIGHT understand that the ALIEN did not create us....they attacked us. Therefore please do not believe in the alien for the alien attack is the total destruction of stone.....for the alien tried to convert stone itself and if you allow aliens to inter=relate with our stone...it will be totally incinerated.

Yer trippin.
Old 02-07-2015, 06:03 AM
Ascender

ok so i like fooling around and talking nonsense and jokes mixed

its a healthy sign to do that , probably a withdrawal system from overly serious types :-) a human being is not a robot

but serious stuff should be free so never the need to belief it or let it 'hit you as true'

all should be free and left free

more about the pyramid (serious stuff)

the pyramid is like so many things a multidimensional structure

meaning it sits at different levels at the same time not sure to call such levels 5D ?

well the pyramid also sits in where its just light and shapes and energies

and those energies work with the shapes it has

those are the pyramid workings .

now the divine architect , I call him divine cos he designed it on that high

level of reality where all is just shapes and energies and light much as

the world you see when astral projecting

he designed the pyramid there including all its functions

I presume this architect would have been an alien but who would call that an alien ? up there , there are just those that are there and function there

I have some inspired speculations of what the pyramid actually did

it did a few things combined

all has to do with how 3D works as stable platform , thats not what you see around these days

it would have guide lines in energies or frontiers in it that it projected globally

to keep order on earth in the 3D reality

3D order is a logical thing in that way

a feeling this is this and no other

like as in religion you read your bible and thats that literally

now even with the bible that does not work and much arguing happens about what this or that means

but in an energy field order of which there is no beyond the question does not arise ! now that is order

why this order ? cos some are down here on earth to live there position in there karma and have a few limited lessons to deal with that do not take them beyond the 3D order

so no distraction and no actual knowledge of the lessons just live them

this reality limitation was one of the things the pyramid projected

projected ? yes it takes to know what a pyramid shape is and does

and why its in that particular spot on this planets surface

but in the pyramid where also other realities for those who could go beyond 3D and rise up the spiritual ladder to grow

those people would not have been just any one , no one is just any one , but

would incarnate to do so , we all have our position of insights we gain during our earth life cycle of one life time .

ah the pyramid is now damaged the top is missing , the outer covering is gone , that highly damages it energy projections in 3D of its higher energy shapes

it does not take a fool what energies caused such disruption and the result
can be seen all around .

much instability .

so the pyramid its shape and energy patterns and shapes represent some thing most interesting

i like calling this all a speculation . has freedom to dismiss it all in it :-)

more later :-) life is long and there is lots of time and also who cares :-)

much love and light to all
Old 04-07-2015, 03:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederick33
The Great Pyramid fantasy
i don't know why i wrote it really

well we are sort of along the same dream. But I remove the aliens and add in people like 'superman'. Laser eyes to cut the things so they fit together so magnificently, ability to void gravity to move the stones. Would also explain the huge 'doors' inside the structure that apparently couldn't be moved once put into place. If you could open them (as maybe some type of initiation you get yourself able to 'lift' them) you could go to the king's chamber and immerse yourself in the astral plane or whatever the thing magnifies as the next step in your initiation lol!

what was it, coral gables? Where someone proved that an individual could move giant stones the same way they did the pyramid? Although according to that story some type of technology was used rather than finding the power 'within'.

And of course the whole thing is somehow a mirror of 'reality', that is easily verifiable even by mainstream society