Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 27-11-2013, 03:41 AM
Deactivated Account
time traveler

I met someone once who was different in a way that's hard to describe. He was briefly visiting the eco-village where I was doing an internship. Nobody seemed to know him. He had a very different feeling about him. His energy was very, very calm and peaceful, but very grounded. He didn't talk much. He seemed to understand things. Once I made a mistake by accident. I didn't realize the mistake at first but when someone got very angry about it asking who did it, I realized it must have been me. I didn't want to confess because it was embarrassing. This guy just looked at me kindly and said that he'd done it. These things in no way make me think he was a time traveler, but it's something he said to me. I only really talked to him extensively once and he just randomly said something pretty odd. He said it in a quite and thoughtful way. He said, "Everyone has so much fear in their faces in these times." Maybe that's what was different about him. He had no fear in his eyes. I didn't know what to say, so I just said, "yes." He left the next day. Nobody knew who he was or where he was from or where he went. When asked questions like that he just gave vague answers. I know it's weird but I've felt that he was from a different time. I wonder. Maybe he comes from a more enlightened future.
Old 05-12-2013, 02:20 AM
Experiencer
Hi aubreyiris,

I don't have that much to comment about your story but I would like to say one thing. I think it's possible that this was an entity is very spiritual advanced (and perhaps technological advanced too) and that he came from a place that would look like a future of sort for us on Earth. I believe there are highly evolved alien beings that can assume the appearance of a human. Now when I think about it, I also believe there are human-like beings living in other solar systems. It's hard to know he really was without asking to receive this particular knowledge from your spiritual guide or similar being.

Boson
Old 05-12-2013, 02:43 AM
Master

John Titor comes to mind hear , i dont know if he was for real or not , but the stories are interesting .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Titor
Old 07-06-2015, 03:46 PM
Master
i hi

hi
i wud luv 2 do it if i cud
i wud luv 2 go 2 yr
1111 1/1 2 sea hw bad it wz but not for long abot 5 mins i wud say
thn fored
2222 2/2 at 222am or pm

3333 3/3
my favrt 1
2525 2/5 is 1 for me
thn 3333 3.3 333pm or am
thn 4444 4/4 at 444 am or pm
thn 5555 5/5 555ampm
6666 6/6 666am or pm
7777 7/7
8888 8/8
9999 9/9
nt sur if 2 go any frrh or not
coz evry 1 will be big

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 07-06-2015, 05:01 PM
Ascender

well sure it can be i have done it myself

that is go in to the past and talk to people there !

its the same as going to those in the afterlife

see posting here

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=83555

you should know that from a certain perspective all happens at once

its just a matter of going there did it 2 times again to day

one was going to and talking with a person in the afterlife

the other was a past time line of a place and seeing images of people

that where in a particular place at some in the past

funny enough I don't do this very much

often don't think about it , to busy having fun here doing not much at all

just sitting the sun drinking tea or reading a book or watching all that's around :-)
Old 07-06-2015, 08:08 PM
Burntfruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by aubreyiris
I met someone once who was different in a way that's hard to describe. He was briefly visiting the eco-village where I was doing an internship. Nobody seemed to know him. He had a very different feeling about him. His energy was very, very calm and peaceful, but very grounded. He didn't talk much. He seemed to understand things. Once I made a mistake by accident. I didn't realize the mistake at first but when someone got very angry about it asking who did it, I realized it must have been me. I didn't want to confess because it was embarrassing. This guy just looked at me kindly and said that he'd done it. These things in no way make me think he was a time traveler, but it's something he said to me. I only really talked to him extensively once and he just randomly said something pretty odd. He said it in a quite and thoughtful way. He said, "Everyone has so much fear in their faces in these times." Maybe that's what was different about him. He had no fear in his eyes. I didn't know what to say, so I just said, "yes." He left the next day. Nobody knew who he was or where he was from or where he went. When asked questions like that he just gave vague answers. I know it's weird but I've felt that he was from a different time. I wonder. Maybe he comes from a more enlightened future.
Thanks - good story, it is possible.
Old 07-06-2015, 08:12 PM
Master
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
hi
i wud luv 2 do it if i cud
i wud luv 2 go 2 yr
1111 1/1 2 sea hw bad it wz but not for long abot 5 mins i wud say
thn fored
2222 2/2 at 222am or pm