Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Closed Thread

Old 20-03-2007, 10:40 PM
angelicious

Man Is The Self-Realization of God

MAN IS THE SELF-REALIZATION OF GOD

God and I are one. God is law. Therefore, I am law. My words become law. Everything becomes whatever it is I name it to be.
"And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

"So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
"And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
"And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed....." (Gen. 1:26-29)

If one would read the foregoing excerpt from Genesis carefully and with appreciation, one will discover that man is the ruler over everything and not someone that is subject to attack by virus and ill spirits. To create someone in God's "image" means that someone has been created as a self-realization of God himself. There is absolutely no power in the universe that can violate such a creation.

Last edited by angelicious : 21-03-2007 at 12:41 AM.
Old 20-03-2007, 11:06 PM
Deactivated Account
i was given that passage in a reading from a medium years ago, i haven't a clue why, and i never liked it.
Old 20-03-2007, 11:45 PM
janspirit

Hi Angelicious

Good post, interesting, enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.

love n Light

Janspirit xoxo
Old 21-03-2007, 12:00 AM
Roo

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelicious
If one would read the foregoing excerpt from Genesis carefully and with appreciation, one will discover that man is the ruler over everything and not someone that is subject to attack by virus and ill spirits. To create someone in God's "image" means that someone has been created as a self-realization of God himself. There is absolutely no power in the universe that can violate such a creation.

One could also discover that "virus and ill spirits" are another part of God's image and creation. They have purpose and meaning just as the "good" parts of Creation do. Can God violate Him/Herself?

Daisy- I presume you mean that you don't like the passage...perhaps it's because of how often Man has taken "having dominion" to mean destroy and conquer?
Old 21-03-2007, 12:36 AM
angelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roo
One could also discover that "virus and ill spirits" are another part of God's image and creation. They have purpose and meaning just as the "good" parts of Creation do. Can God violate Him/Herself?

One could look at it that way Roo. To answer your question - No, God doesn't violate nor do I. Do you violate yourself, what would your answer be to that question "can God violate Him/Herself?"

I've discovered that "virus and ill spirits" are the unrealities of the "Egos Image" for the purpose and meaning of ultimately leading to the true image of man, that is in Gods likeness, "Gods Image."

There is no good, bad, right or wrong in the true Image of God, in whose likeness we are created. Sickness, virus and ill spirits are delusions, Man as the Self-realization of God is real.

Last edited by angelicious : 21-03-2007 at 12:51 AM.
Old 21-03-2007, 12:50 AM
angelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
i was given that passage in a reading from a medium years ago, i haven't a clue why, and i never liked it.

Thanks (I think,???) Daisy for sharing your, ummm, dislikes, lol, you're most welcome, cheers.
Old 04-04-2007, 07:27 PM
Muddler

I think you've got it mixed up angel. Everything is made of God, not just man. Including viruses. Yes, I am in God's image, but I've got the sniffles. This is not a power game. We - everything - are all of God. God made viruses. They can kill us. That's how God made it.

Do I understand your point correctly? I seem to be waffling.
Closed Thread