Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2006, 06:52 AM
sage

Somthings missing

Hi there!
Im Sage.New to the forum.I could feel positive energy here and love the warmth that resonates.

Im a pretty sensitive person.I've known and felt this for a while.I have, however, in the last two years or so felt some changes within myself that Im very confused about.Im not anxious about them but feel that it would help me if I understood what was happening to me.I've visited with mediums before and they're great but I do get the feeling that Im not being told everything.Im not trying to get people here to tell me things or blame or accuse.Its more personal, I cant help but get feeling that something's missing.I dont think Im paranoid because there's no fear attached to this feeling.I guess it feels more like a void some kind.Its not physical or emotional either.I just feel like something's missing somewhere in my being.

I would love to hear what you may think.
Love and light

Sage
Old 02-01-2006, 07:26 AM
Ancestral

Welcome Sage to the forum and I do hope that you find the answers you seek. We all help each other here and feel free to pm me anytime. Take Care,
Old 02-01-2006, 07:37 AM
sage

Thanks

Thank for the welcome.
I hope to find the answers too.

Sage
Old 02-01-2006, 05:09 PM
~Kimmer~

I'm very new here as well and just wanted to say welcome.....Here is to all of us finding those important answers!!!!
Old 04-01-2006, 01:58 AM
Ancestral

If we seek from without, within, and among the words of long ago we can find those answers we are seeking. My journey has not been easy but I would not change any part of my life that I have lived so far. My lessons are learned and new one await for me around each corner of life. Welcome Kimmer!
Old 04-01-2006, 02:02 AM
Ancestral

:)
Old 04-01-2006, 08:50 PM
Space_Man

Re: Somthings missing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sage
...in the last two years or so felt some changes within myself that Im very confused about...I cant help but...feel like something's missing somewhere in my being.
I don
Old 20-01-2006, 12:16 AM
Kolo

what maybe missing

Greetings - even tho' i am brand new (to this forum) i am ancient.. and so are you all.

What is missing? .. is truth - information - records - chi and fragmented soul.
And without all this information.. we become spiritually lost.

We seek here, and there - sometimes finding enough to keep us going - and sometimes not enough.. so we keep on seeking.
Our whole lives.

We have done this eternally - but we have NEVER found all the answers we have been longing to hear (or else we wouldnt still be here!).

This incarnation - it IS different, totally different.
Why?
The planet has chosen 'ascension' (instead of the'extinction' process that was happening).
Earth had retreated to the inner realms, and left the outer to itself .. to harmful beings, an eon ago .. Beings that cared not for Earth, nor her humanity. Over the eons, we became them.
She now is ascending - and desires communion, however and whenever (soul, source and Nature desire this communion also - and we dont just desire this communion, we require it - as it is they that guide us and mentor us.
Creating the path - the purpose - the focus .. to achieve ascension.

So, too, her Nature (i read a post somewhere else here, that made my heart soar - yes every mountain, every river, body of water, has a consciousness - so too, all Nature - all very specific consciousnesses (that we cannot hear, nor talk their language - so we find bridges .. ways to communicate - because they all have VERY specific messages for the humans ascending journey.

We seek the truths of others, in the works and words of others - but, in reality, they only hold what is true FOR THEM.

What we ARE seeking, is our own truth - our own map - our own keys (yes the works of others may direct and propel one to this end - but immersing oneself in theirs, will not retreive our own).

Until all 'truth of self' is retreived - there will be a lost feeling, at different stages of ones journey.

Where do i go from here?
Whats next?
What am i doing wrong/right?

Actually spaceman, until one asks those questions - we really cant go any futher.
Because they WILL be answered.
(it is through questions asked, that one can ascend at all)

Often in ways we did not expect (wink)

It is in the quest to retreive all that one lost - from all pastlife karmic occurrences.(we kept losing a bit of self) that we must now get it all back.
Instigating our spiritual integrity - truth of who we are, and what we, as soul, came to Earth to do.

Evolve the species it exists within.

We cannot do this with partial soul/lost soul - this means we are only part of the whole, less, not enough.

(and this gives us this lost feeling )

Earthmothers says - WHEN COMMUNION BEGINS THE LONLINESS ENDS BELOVED.
and i say ditto.

Namaste and gidday dudes.
Kolo
Old 21-01-2006, 04:05 AM
sage

Kolo

Hi there!! Thank you so much for your words.They resonate with me so much.I felt sooo good after reading your post.
I agree with everything you said and feel strongly about being aware of the messages the earth convey's to us.There is a definate shift in the right direction,its a slow, working progress but its moving along steadily.

Lots of love to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 21-01-2006, 04:52 AM
Mike

Hey Sage,

I think I know that feeling you're talking about. I've felt it before. That emptiness inside. That voice inside that seems to say that "there's something more." It's usually heard loudest in the quiet, when there's nothing left to preoccupy our mind and heart. The voice inside seems relentless, like you just can't get rid of it no matter how hard you try. Either conciously or unconciously we try to, attempting to fill the "void" in all sorts of creative ways, be it coffee, food, alcohol, relationships, smoking, books, music, religion, excercise, shopping, recognition, perfectionism, you name it--but if you're like me, none of these things seem to succeed in filling that sense of emptiness. Then there are those times when it seems to have left us, but it usually turns out to be when we've successfully preoccupied ourselves with whatever it is we're using to distract ourselves. Then when the emotional "high" wears off, we're left with that unsettled feeling again. In fact, it even seems to get worse the more we try to suppress it. I'm not sure if what I'm describing relates to your recent experience, but if it does, I'd be interested in hearing a bit more from you on it, and maybe share some things from my perspective if you felt open to that. Either way, do know that there's someone who genuinely cares about what it is you're going through.

Mike
Closed Thread