Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 04-03-2018, 11:03 AM
boshy b. good

Quote:
Way to go, Jesus Christ
Way to friends of 1esus christ, who
Earn more than would be peace
Old 04-03-2018, 11:03 AM
boshy b. good

Quote:
Way to go,
jesus christ!
Way to go friends
of 1esus christ, who
earn more than
would be peace
Old 04-03-2018, 01:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
We both know who you are, "Melahin". You're the fraud.

I am the anti-christ. The one who was not made up. The one who is real. I am the path, the light, the love. That which always was, and always will be. I am that which no one can make up, that which everything else is made up of. So you figured this out all on your own You are then also very intelligent? I am here to tell people that there is nothing to be ashamed of, nothing to be afraid of... that there is nothing but love. Even your god is made up of me, made up of love, even if he might not always sound like it
Old 04-03-2018, 07:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
I am the anti-christ. The one who was not made up. The one who is real. I am the path, the light, the love. That which always was, and always will be. I am that which no one can make up, that which everything else is made up of. So you figured this out all on your own You are then also very intelligent? I am here to tell people that there is nothing to be ashamed of, nothing to be afraid of... that there is nothing but love. Even your god is made up of me, made up of love, even if he might not always sound like it

Wonderful.

So, what you have communicated here is,
1. Christianity is a contrivance of the Roman Empire.

2. Then, the various teachings and scriptures of the old testament were myth, and made up by men, when I pointed out to you that the Messianic prophesies
existed long before the Roman Empire...
Which is it?
All you have communicated here is that you are disaffected towards The Truth.
The eternal Word of God, Who Jesus is, incarnate.
As He Himself had stated.

My opinion is that you should pay attention to the thread title.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 04-03-2018, 07:43 PM
Master

@Morpheus you are funny. You can't read, but you are funny! I am cutting this out in Ben & Jerry's cookie dough ice cream here, so in time it melts and will not be taken too seriously. There are great evidence pointing in all most every direction. Yours, mine, everyone's. Why? Because consciousness settles around belief. It is not cut out in stone and remembered forever. It is fluid, adaptable, dynamic. All pasts are true. not because they have happened once upon a time, but because someone right now believes they did. If they look long enough they will find an answer that agrees with them. You found it in some dead scrolls. The Roman fictionist found it in actual historic books of the era. You make up your mind, your belief, and thus creates your reality. This goes for everyone, so have fun making up something worth believing in
Old 05-03-2018, 12:57 AM
Master
idiots are everywhere..

Historic facts like the dead sea scrolls are rare..

History is not a dream but the historical facts point out that there has been a history... in fact!

Say what you will Melahin, and Ben and Jerrys is bad for your health...But that food? is dreamy.. lol

Jesus happened, the Bible is a mystery, Sky123, 144,000 go to heaven, well don't get fixed on the actual numbers, the point is.. wide is the gate but the door is narrow.

Good luck with that.

See you all in hades..

Jesus went there, opened the door, so we all get another chance...

And you kick him around.... not me.

"Our Father who art in heaven hallow be thy name"...

Jesus.. I love you..

That's all it takes.. Boshy

Last edited by Nowayout : 05-03-2018 at 02:18 AM.
Old 05-03-2018, 02:20 AM
Master
The second mouse gets the cheese...
Old 05-03-2018, 06:54 AM
Deactivated Account
Haha Mainstream Christianity tends to fear astrology so I am probably about to get shot haha.

According to the real origins of Christianity and the 3 main western religions now which are heavily steeped in astrology and uses numbers and symbols as metaphors for the progression of the soul.

Much of this has since been ommited especially during the darker periods of the collective awareness... being that we have been fully in the seperation phase of our collective cycle for a while now... as it was so designed.

In many of the original foundations of modern western religions
The 12 tribes correspond to the 12 astrological signs and the souls cyclical journey mastering the lessons of each sign.
The soul is designed to pass through a cycle of progression from unity within the one as pure energy... then to descending into physical form into the garden of Eden where we still remember our connection to the divine and have full access to it... then to the souls 'fall' where we experience full duality and our forgetting of our origin so we feel complete seperation from our origin and then we start back on an upward cycle towards unity again. Lots of stuff in the middle represents the different phases of the souls journey back 'home'.

We do this to gain a deeper knowledge and awareness of what we really are and seperation into duality is vital for us to know ourselves. Without seperation there could be no continued creation.

Genesis represents the beginning of the souls cycle where we first split off from god and become manifest into the garden of paradise and revelation represents the soul at the
End of a cycle, the remembrance and 'coming back home' to it's origin but then with the knowledge and the wisdom of duality and seperatness (tree of knowledge of good and evil) with the unity we remember (tree of life/ love) this then forms a third tree which blends the experience of seperation and unity within the whole field of experience.
God is amazing Haha!

Each soul must master the attributes or virtues of each of the 12 tribes or astrological houses as a part of the souls cycle and intergrate all the virtues to reach part of their 'revelation'.
So here part of the 144000 represents the 12 where a soul has mastered the lessons and virtues of each astrological house.

Now this is where things really start to get weird and super cool... I keep asking Jesus for help with this next bit because I really desire to know the truth behind the numerological symbol of 144000 because I AM certain that it has absolutely nothing to do with 144000 souls assigned a spot in heaven well at least nothing like what any man - made religion has told us about the 144000....
It is more like a reunification of all our soul aspects back into original form... as opposed to an elite group of souls permitted into heaven... leaving all others behind.

Jesus keeps trying to show me the 12 tribes... all broken down into some really complicated soul trees haha.

We are all part of the 12 tribes in that we come here to master the virtues of each tribe...
But we are also part of soul groups with an oversoul.... each oversoul belongs to the 12 astrological houses.

The oversoul originally contained all of the souls of one 'soul group' on earth here to experiences the cycles of progression I spoke of earlier in this post.

Now talking about unity... this just blows me away as it has been brought home these last few weeks just HOW UNIFIED we really are.

There is a pattern of energetic division which starts from God and into an oversoul... then into two dual opposing forces embodying virtue of one of the 12 tribes...which then splits off again and again into numerous soul expressions in order for God to experience as much as it can.

The oversoul divides into perfect whole units of energy and as I am led to believe it can just continue continuously as the source it derives from is infinite...

Ok, so this is where it starts to get way too complicated for me to understand at this point... but I am really quite invested in this haha...
as I am led to believe once the oversoul experienced enough divisions in order for it to accumulate as much knowledge as it needs it begins a process of re - unification with each soul aspect, timelines start collapsing and the sh1take mushroom gets real.

At the 'revelation' phase of the souls journey you have already experienced ego death, reunification of masculine and feminie aspects (duality) and when you start noticing 144, 441, 144000 everywhere your probably right at the end of your souls journey in this dimensional reality of space and time, unifying all of your soul aspects into the oversoul... and preparing for a whole new cycle of the soul.

Consider that so many of the bible stories, symbols and mythology were passed down from other traditions including Gnostic Judaism and even paganism... both who followed astrology and numerology back in the day it would not surprise me in the slightest if...

All of the important parts of the bible are all telling story of the souls journey accordance with the cosmic laws of our galaxy... and the God of our galaxy.

I am sure that I will he back with more craziness again soon hahahaha.

Final disclaimer... in my desire to understand the inner truth of symbols of the bible... I have been led by spirit down this particular path... I am not claiming truth in anything haha but am simply sharing what has been rattling around in my conciousness for a while now.

As usual... peace, love and
Ben and Jerry's LOL.

Last edited by Ariaecheflame : 05-03-2018 at 11:52 AM.
Old 05-03-2018, 07:06 AM
Deactivated Account
Oh... and just to lesson the blow a little...

The reason why we are all guarenteed a spot in God's kingdom (note I do not use the word heaven here as it is a man made concept)
Is because God's kingdom is in fact where we already originate as pure energy. It is the eternal zero point from which all soul expressions began.

If it is the only source of energy from which we began it only makes sense that we'd 'go back' there.

I recieved a vision where Jesus asked me to assist to collapse a dimension of 'hell' which the collective conciousness had created as a result of false religious fear dogma. There were a few souls which resided there that were so lost in the illusion that they no longer had any way out.

When I asked Jesus this morning 'what happens to all the souls who have become lost in seperation?' Aka Hell...In which the reply was that all souls go back to source, the zero point to be re -cycled... as it is in the heavens and on earth... everything is re-cycled

Why is God unconditionally loving? Because source God is a neautral force... God is the perfect state of balance. All this added talk of burning in a fiery pit of pain and doom...
A little dramatic licence from the rulers in charge... it is the middle part of the souls divine theatrical play... where the overlords come to seperate your family...the drama to be overcome in the lost hero's journey... the ending is always happy haha... there is a reunion... re-unification.

The only thing to fear is fear itself.
Old 05-03-2018, 07:12 AM
Deactivated Account
Double post