Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 26-09-2017, 09:42 PM
Tedmil

Healing power from holding hands

I had a few girlfriends who seemed to have a healing power just from holding their hands. There was one girl in particular. I could be tired, in a bad mood and by holding her I'd feel completely restored. When I held her hand I would enter a trance like state. Unfortunately most of my girlfriends didn't have this healing power. I always wondered why some had this healing power while others did not because it did not seem to be a matter of attraction, relationship level etc but more of unknown quality that develops.
Old 28-09-2017, 04:22 AM
Administrator
I don't think its Healing power that you are feeling,rather than feeling comfortable in their presence, that's not to say they cant heal in any way though

Namaste
Old 28-09-2017, 06:09 AM
Tedmil

I felt a comfortable presence with every girl I've dated. The same could be said with some strangers that I come into interact with on a daily basis. A comfortable presence is not going to have the restorative power that I described.
Old 28-09-2017, 06:28 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedmil
I felt a comfortable presence with every girl I've dated. The same could be said with some strangers that I come into interact with on a daily basis. A comfortable presence is not going to have the restorative power that I described.

Presence is different from physical contact, which is a form of communication. I love holding hands for that reason. It's better than words. It's loving and a way to be connected - anywhere. It also communicates something to other people who see it.
Old 28-09-2017, 07:47 PM
Master
If i met a woman who can restore me by just holding hands, i can only imagine what a massage would do.
Old 29-09-2017, 02:24 PM
Badcopyinc

I've experienced this from her perspective. I didn't fully know i was doing it until a few months ago, but have been all my life.

And yes to massage's. Every girlfriend has been addicted to my hands for this reason.
Old 30-09-2017, 05:20 AM
Tedmil

I

Quote:
Originally Posted by MicroMacro
Presence is different from physical contact, which is a form of communication. I love holding hands for that reason. It's better than words. It's loving and a way to be connected - anywhere. It also communicates something to other people who see it.
I usually enjoy holding hands, but it can feel like a chore with some girlfriends. I never could figure out why that is.
Old 30-09-2017, 05:28 AM
Tedmil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
If i met a woman who can restore me by just holding hands, i can only imagine what a massage would do.
Funny you mention a massage because holding hands with the one particular girl I mentioned, for me was like getting a good massage. I'd be very relaxed to the point I could hardly talk, it felt that good. Unfortunately, I never got a massage from her but I guess if I had it would've put me in deep sleep within moments.
Old 21-12-2017, 06:17 AM
Newbie ;)

Best Healing power from healing Hands Here - ereikiportal.com
Old 24-12-2017, 04:59 PM
Experiencer

I did not recognize this power at someone particular. Though I do feel it sometimes when holding my nearest friends' hands: my husband, sister, mother, father.