Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 29-08-2017, 11:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
The problem for those serving the trinity---it does not exist--it is satan posing receiving the worship--Not Gods will. They are being mislead into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. Makes them a worker of Iniquity-Matt 7:22-23

As we've discussed earlier, and is born out, all you have is your assertion and declaration about that.
You have a trend here of not answering directly my statements to you.

The saving power of the shed blood of Jesus is what makes Christianity unique.
Which extended Grace through the sacrifices the Almighty initiated after the perfect law was given.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 30-08-2017, 07:12 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
As we've discussed earlier, and is born out, all you have is your assertion and declaration about that.
You have a trend here of not answering directly my statements to you.

The saving power of the shed blood of Jesus is what makes Christianity unique.
Which extended Grace through the sacrifices the Almighty initiated after the perfect law was given.

It extended grace to those who have repented of doing sins. Jesus does not lie--Here at Matt 7:21-23--- these are Christians he will say these words to at judgement--They all believe. Jesus said many will hear those words.
Thus just because a mortal wearing a white collar assures all of those--you are saved or born again--that mortal does not know. They are not Jesus' teachers.
33,000 religions claim to be Christian, one is--this is fact.
Old 31-08-2017, 03:27 AM
Suspended
Master
And what do these two have in common? A Sabbath Commandment neither God nor Yeshua commanded. It's the classic Muppet on Muppet plan of confusion in action. So lets look into Matthew 7:23 as quoted above.
Mathew 7:23(kjv)

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
The word iniquity there is the greek word Anomos or its variant Anomia meaning lawlessness. I mean if you're preaching a different Sabbath Commandment than the one that is written you are breaking the rest of the Commandments. It's ironic that a replacement theologian would quote this verse with their replacement commandments.
Old 31-08-2017, 07:33 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHIYAH
And what do these two have in common? A Sabbath Commandment neither God nor Yeshua commanded. It's the classic Muppet on Muppet plan of confusion in action. So lets look into Matthew 7:23 as quoted above.
Mathew 7:23(kjv)

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
The word iniquity there is the greek word Anomos or its variant Anomia meaning lawlessness. I mean if you're preaching a different Sabbath Commandment than the one that is written you are breaking the rest of the Commandments. It's ironic that a replacement theologian would quote this verse with their replacement commandments.

Jesus' real teachers know best.
Old 01-09-2017, 12:48 AM
Suspended
Master
Lol "Jesus' real teachers know best" what he means is he is supposedly one of these real teachers. If you ask him to teach where this Jesus he speaks of COMMANDED a different Sabbath to the one Yeshua kept you will only WITNESS someone that has spent years upon years studying his particular religion not come up with what was asked, even if it was in all caps, underlined and in bold print.
Old 01-09-2017, 12:49 AM
Suspended
Master
Well it was supposed to be underlined as well. Lol
Old 01-09-2017, 02:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47
It extended grace to those who have repented of doing sins. Jesus does not lie--Here at Matt 7:21-23--- these are Christians he will say these words to at judgement--They all believe. Jesus said many will hear those words.
Thus just because a mortal wearing a white collar assures all of those--you are saved or born again--that mortal does not know. They are not Jesus' teachers.
33,000 religions claim to be Christian, one is--this is fact.

Yes KJ. As stated, that is the desire of the converted and regenerated. At the same time, "sin", is what humanity fell into, and has inherited.
Involving this animal/mammal situation in which we find ourselves, and in, "space/time".

This is where, "The Matrix" comes in.

If people could keep the commandments perfectly, KJ,
there would be no need for sacrificial atonement.
You keep avoiding this.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 01-09-2017, 02:51 AM
Suspended
Master
I can't see what Moph has posted and its not like I haven't seen it before. Same circular replacement theologian intentions?
Old 01-09-2017, 05:51 PM
Knower

Narrow is the gate..Nobody gets to the father..except Th rough the son...This is scripture and I stand on his word
Old 01-09-2017, 08:12 PM
kjw47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Yes KJ. As stated, that is the desire of the converted and regenerated. At the same time, "sin", is what humanity fell into, and has inherited.
Involving this animal/mammal situation in which we find ourselves, and in, "space/time".

This is where, "The Matrix" comes in.

If people could keep the commandments perfectly, KJ,
there would be no need for sacrificial atonement.
You keep avoiding this.

Those who are changed in the twinkling of an eye during the tribulation( remaining little flock of Rev 14:3) will never taste death--yet they sinned.
The great multitude who are brought through Harmageddon on earth may never taste death as well--yet they sinned--These are covered by Jesus sacrifice. That they do not have to pay their own wages of sin. All who die before these events are paying the wages of sin themselves= death.