Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 15-07-2017, 03:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oranssi
I have some questions I would like to survey :)

What would be the highest levels of healing methods?
- For physical healing (excluding conventional medicine).
- For mental / psychological healing.
- For spiritual healing.

For me the best healing method comes down to faith and the power comes almost always from the own patient. The curandero, reiki master, etc, is for me a kind of facilitator to open the true potential of the patient.

Although there could be powers that come from the facilitator him / herself, that I don't comprehend.

What is your opinion on this? Best healing method for these different situations?

What it cones down to is the level of consciousness of the healer and the client. The patient would need to have a high potential tbheal as not everyone does. As for the healer they would have had to do some deep inner work themselves in order to access any healing energy.
Old 15-07-2017, 01:22 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scommstech
I'll have a shot at this.
The way that I understand it is that there is only one set of ideas for a human being. Those ideas are Divine, and were formed at creation time whether a Biblical creation or a big bang creation. All those original ideas are based on perfection and that is the starting point
Just as there is only one perfect idea for a number, like the number 2, however everyone has access to it and can use it. It can be displayed in either Chinese, Roman, Arabic ETC. But if we interpret the idea wrongly it can be displayed imperfectly.
The same is for us. There is only one perfect idea for each type of atom that the body's cells are made from, that includes the human heart or lungs or any organ in the human body.
Basically we all carry the blueprint for this perfection irrespective of how we display it. Our atoms were created perfect but there is something else that they need. It is a support energy that maintains their fidelity. Just like the pendulum on a grandfather clock maintains the clicks fidelity. Interfere with the pendulum and the clock displays the wrong time. Our atoms also need this pendulum effect, to maintain their fidelity.
The reason that we all do not display perfection (health) is that we are subconsciously interfering with creation's pendulum, the support energy (I can call it Chi, or Grace, or the Christ, or whatever your religion allows) that has been provided at creation time to maintain the fidelity of our basic building blocks (atoms )
I will call this support energy +chi. Our own brain however creates its own thought energy, +/-chi, which will have the same effect as creation's +chi.
If we think of illness, say cancer, then our mind is creating - chi, this constitutes a corrupted pendulum effect that supports and maintains the cancer.
This -chi will do two things. first it will inhibit creation's own +chi that is trying to maintain healthy atoms and thus cells in the body. Secondly it will maintain the false fidelity of the cancer atom or cell, keeping it going.
What we have to do is stop creating - chi. To do this we must think only of the healthy organ. We must never think of the disease, as to do so creates -chi and puts us back to square one. Thinking of the organ as healthy also creates +chi that will "pull" back the distorted cancer atom until creation's natural +chi takes effect and reclaims the atom's and thus the cell's true healthy fidelity, so you get double benefit.
It is difficult to blank out disease, but it is essential. This process was devised by a chap called Quimby who revolutionised "thought" healing in the 1800's.
Some have described the process as all ready seeing the effected illness as if it had never happened. They say that it is not helpful for a doctor to dwell on your sickness, rather to encourage you into thinking that you can get better so as to start a sort of placebo effect where your thoughts are directed to healthier thinking (+chi) rather than dwelling on thoughts of sickness -chi..
Hope that this makes sense to you
Regards
It makes me feel Chi is same as Higher self?
but everyone has a different type of higher self, not same.....?
Old 15-07-2017, 11:34 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by starnight1
It makes me feel Chi is same as Higher self?
but everyone has a different type of higher self, not same.....?
Can we be sure that the higher selves are different. If the higher self is equivalent to God then all our higher selves are the same as we all originated from the one creation. It could just be our individual interpretation or understanding of our higher self that is different.
Chi is just a word but I do believe that our higher self originated at creation and that it is ever a part of us,....... if we let it.
Old 17-07-2017, 08:32 AM
Master
Harry Edwards was the best healer on Earth

Sometimes he would forget to absent heal

The person still received this automatically

https://www.harryedwardshealingsanct...k/healing.html

https://www.facebook.com/Sean Baker
https://twitter.com/Sean Baker
[/color]
Old 20-07-2017, 12:30 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Can we be sure that the higher selves are different. If the higher self is equivalent to God then all our higher selves are the same as we all originated from the one creation. It could just be our individual interpretation or understanding of our higher self that is different.
Chi is just a word but I do believe that our higher self originated at creation and that it is ever a part of us,....... if we let it.
I see...
if a person experiences a situation as "soul loss"due to trauma,
if he can find a close connection with the higher self,does that mean he gets "soul back"?
Old 21-07-2017, 12:22 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
I see...
if a person experiences a situation as "soul loss"due to trauma,
if he can find a close connection with the higher self,does that mean he gets "soul back"?

Hi. I don't think of soul as something that you can lose. Soul to me is the "working" part of our consciousness or "higher self" which to my understanding is an extension of our creator or God. The souls effectively manages our interpretation of things including our physical expression, the body.
A perfect soul would reflect perfection or our higher self itself which may or may not require a body.
As creations we have failings because we are still learning, so the soul reflects these failings, which can take many forms, such as hate, anger, sickness etc. As we improve "spiritually" the soul will reflect these improvements and we start to demonstrate amongst other things love which seems to be one of the higher aspirations.
I can't say that I am 100% right but it seems logical to me.
Old 05-08-2017, 12:58 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oranssi
I have some questions I would like to survey :)

What would be the highest levels of healing methods?
- For physical healing (excluding conventional medicine).
- For mental / psychological healing.
- For spiritual healing.

For me the best healing method comes down to faith and the power comes almost always from the own patient. The curandero, reiki master, etc, is for me a kind of facilitator to open the true potential of the patient.

Although there could be powers that come from the facilitator him / herself, that I don't comprehend.

What is your opinion on this? Best healing method for these different situations?

Direct Divine Communion ~!
Grace Consciousness ~!

Forgiving the entire World brings forgiveness to ourselves ...... and that automatically brings forth GRACE CONSCIOUSNESS ~
Old 06-08-2017, 07:09 AM
Experiencer
so, awareness,Scommstech & Golden Eagle,
u all agree the same idea:Love is the universal Life Force, some call it Chi, and this Life Force can heal all diseases.....
so, if a healer can channel this force with pure heart, and the patient is also ready to receive, even aids can be healed..?

in another thread,Scommstech helped an nigeria friend who was seeking help, Scommstech said we were under the Creator's protection, but u must firstly Believe, if u truly Believe, black curses, earthquakes, diseases etc ,whatever it is, just NOTHING can harm you.

some also said we could be healed by praying the words in psalms, some said we could be healed by calling out the name of angel raphael.

all these seem to give us a lot of hope,
why it is still such a long journey for our healing?
Old 06-08-2017, 10:04 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
so, awareness,Scommstech & Golden Eagle,
u all agree the same idea:Love is the universal Life Force, some call it Chi, and this Life Force can heal all diseases.....
so, if a healer can channel this force with pure heart, and the patient is also ready to receive, even aids can be healed..?

in another thread,Scommstech helped an nigeria friend who was seeking help, Scommstech said we were under the Creator's protection, but u must firstly Believe, if u truly Believe, black curses, earthquakes, diseases etc ,whatever it is, just NOTHING can harm you.

some also said we could be healed by praying the words in psalms, some said we could be healed by calling out the name of angel raphael.

all these seem to give us a lot of hope,
why it is still such a long journey for our healing?

It has to be hard, because humans have an easy come easy go mentality. We only appreciate what we have worked for ourselves.
If someone just gave you a pill that cured everything then you would not feel the need to contribute anything yourself. You would just expect someone else to do the work. Mental healing is based on you learning the truth not someone just giving it to you. It is only when you have learned the truth yourself does it have value for you. Just as you learn mathematics so that you can solve the sums yourself and not rely on someone else giving you the answerer.
Old 09-08-2017, 02:35 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
It has to be hard, because humans have an easy come easy go mentality. We only appreciate what we have worked for ourselves.
If someone just gave you a pill that cured everything then you would not feel the need to contribute anything yourself. You would just expect someone else to do the work. Mental healing is based on you learning the truth not someone just giving it to you. It is only when you have learned the truth yourself does it have value for you. Just as you learn mathematics so that you can solve the sums yourself and not rely on someone else giving you the answerer.
Thank u...
is it same for physical healing?
divine healing should cover both the mental and physical/body, .....?
or the body is slower or sometimes can't be healed due to karma?