Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-02-2018, 01:26 PM
Seeker

Exclamation Where would I find a spiritual master that radiates lots of unconditional love?

I find that when I'm near a being that radiates unconditional love... (usually animals), my heart begins to open. Negative energy is purged from my heart center and I usually begin to weep. It's a great feeling of release, that i would like to recreate in a controlled space.

See, this purging has only happened in sparse, random spaces. For instance, once, I was sitting on a bench, and a cat crawled onto me. Unconditional love was felt... loads of it.. absolutely beautiful feeling, I began weeping. It was great. I was being purged of any energy within my heart center that didn't align with unconditional love.

Another time, a bird landed near me. I was completely bombarded with that good ol unconditional love, again. It was AMAZING. The tears began to flow, again.

I can tell that there is still tons of negative energy within my heart that needs to be purged, which is why I am now consciously looking for a spiritual master who radiates this love (obviously due to being completely enlightened), so I can recreate this situation in a controlled space, and rid my heart center completely of any negative energy that may be there. I want to expand my hearts capacity for joy, and for connection. Right now, my capacity for these things is very very small, due to not being treated well in the past, and my heart closing itself off, to avoid further hurt. But now I am away from that situation, I'd like to open back up. I hope to resolve this with the help of a master.

So where do you all think I would find a master like this? I honestly would rather not to go to India right now... so I am pretty much looking for a western master.. if those exist

Thanks!