Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2017, 08:23 PM
Newbie ;)

What UFOs Have You (physically) Seen?

I'm new here and figured this general type of thread Must be buried somewhere Here under UFOs but I couldn't find one. I just thought it would be interesting to know what we all have clearly seen/experienced as far as a Physical Visual Sighting.

As for me: 2013- The Orange-ball variety,rumbling version, close enough to be obvious (10miles? away or 20? above tree line). I Reported it to a UFO website and a month later when the stats came out, someone 40 miles away had reported the Same one the same night I did! wooHoo. Validation was a thrill for us. (hubby watched this one with me).

2016-A very bright light bigger than the space station and not moving (I had a fantasy I was seeing a supernova at first----hahaha) that just sat there for several minutes and then blinked right out. Not "UFO" certain for this one.

1990's-My greatest experience so far--One of the types Whitley Strieber would have called a "howler". Out in the remote woods of Idaho,rock hounding one summer, I heard "a celestial song" and then a peculiar metallic escalating wolf-howl-sound, repeat many times. It was eerie,otherworldly and beautiful. My partner in the tent heard it too but would Not get up with me. I was still awake when the sounds stopped and I thought "it's going to Leave now!" so I got out of the tent to watch the sky. Sure enough the thing "took off" ,now Utterly silent,from where it had been "working". I was in the forest and it just went to tree top level to give me a good look with few branches in the way. It looked like a Christmas tree! It had So many blinking colors I was just flabbergasted with excitement. It cruised off horizontal then I couldn't see it. The next morning the caretaker of the campground said she'd listened to the "music of the spheres" too but didn't get up to see anything. She was an experienced forester of the area and knew darn well that was no animal OR local "machine".

1970's-A Big dark thing that blocked out a great deal of the starry summer sky,it was so low, as it flew past. I was sleeping outside startled awake by my intuition. Then heard a sort of clicking on a far horizon,a silent moment,then the clicking right above me with the passing shadow,then a silent moment,then the clicking far far away the direction it had gone. I was told it might have been experimental stealth. But my opinion is that it was just too huge.

And several little things over the decades, too I enjoyed but can't call "biggies".