Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2016, 05:37 PM
Seeker

clockwise v anticlockwise

Today I asked my pendulum which crystals I should wear. I have done this before, and selected 5 or 6 crystals, then held the pendulum over them, and it responded yes to the one chosen, by swinging back and to, and no to the others, by swinging in a circular movement. However, today, I selected 5 crystals, green quartz, sodalite, mahogany obsidian, aventurine and a necklace of aventurine, sodalite and agate, laid out in this order, for no particular reason. My pendulum immediately responded yes to the green quartz, so then I held it over the others just to confirm this. However, when I held it over the sodalite, which is wrapped in copper wire, it hesitated for a bit, then swung round, for no, but I thought it looked different somehow. When I held my pendulum over the other three, it responded no, swinging in a clockwise direction each time. I then realised that it had swung anticlockwise over sodalite. I have never noticed this before, so now I'm going to have to pay more attention to whether it swings clockwise or anticlockwise. Could it have something to do with the copper do you think, and what does this mean?