Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 19-06-2017, 09:26 PM
Newbie ;)

What are the highest levels of healing?

I have some questions I would like to survey :)

What would be the highest levels of healing methods?
- For physical healing (excluding conventional medicine).
- For mental / psychological healing.
- For spiritual healing.

For me the best healing method comes down to faith and the power comes almost always from the own patient. The curandero, reiki master, etc, is for me a kind of facilitator to open the true potential of the patient.

Although there could be powers that come from the facilitator him / herself, that I don't comprehend.

What is your opinion on this? Best healing method for these different situations?
Old 20-06-2017, 03:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Hello and welcome to the community.

It is not correct that the above three that you listed are three different situations. That is an erroneous human assumption that is made by many.

* All situations can only be healed through the power of allowing love, and this is true whether or not any "outer" forms of healing methods and/or medicines and/or facilitators are used.

* All situations of healing for humans involve all three levels of body, mind and spirit, as all three levels are actually connected and exist within eternal consciousness (with the so-called "mind level" as including emotion, since thought and emotion go together, thus we have the four-fold system known as PEMS: physical, emotional, mental, spiritual).

So, for example:

- There is no physical healing without psychological healing.
- There is no mental healing without healing that also occurs in the body, even if no visible healing in the body is noticed (emotional healing must also take place with mental and physical healing, for these are not really separate).
- There is no spiritual healing that doesn't include healing on corporeal, emotional and mental levels ("psychological" includes both mental and emotional, yet these two are not really "two" but are rather one reality that is often perceived in two different ways, intellectually and emotionally).

Yes, faith is ALWAYS required for there to be any degree of healing; in other words, for there to be any degree of allowing well-being to flourish within oneself.

True, the facilitator of healing ALWAYS acts as a bridge, a channeler and a transmitter of healing energies to some degree. What most so-called "healers," facilitators and counselors are not highly aware of is that the TRUE healer/facilitator/counselor is one's own higher consciousness, that which is the "Higher Self."

Most humans have a strong tendency to take credit for that which happens to others, to some degree, and this is the great error that is made that prevents people from truly understanding what is really occurring in all space-time events.

"Physician, heal thyself" is the universal law, and so a person can only be healed by her own willingness to heal herself, through attuning to the Inner Physician. All healing events involve some degree of aligning to this Inner Force, whether one is aware of this or not on a human level of consciousness.

All healing situations are equally about the "person/patient in question" letting go of resistance/negative attitudes that prevent energies of well-being to flow throughout the "four-fold system" (PEMS).

In truth, Spirit (the "spiritual level") does not need healing, when one is speaking of the Perfect and Absolute Spirit that is our True Nature, which is Infinite, Eternal, Unchanged/Unchangeable and Indestructible. However, within Universal Consciousness there are indeed what may be called "high levels" of spirit/energy that are also evolving/expanding in consciousness, thus these are still being "made more whole" in a sense.

These dimensions may be perceived and attuned-to through using the human imagination, which attunes to higher imagination and perception (the Higher Self), which gives way to clearly seeing/realizing/knowing the Clear Light that is beyond the concept of dimensions.

My friend, in a very practical sense the "best healing method" (for the individual, that is) depends upon one's own belief system, even though all healing itself must come through letting go of resistance to well-being. So, for example, a person who does not strongly believe in metaphysical methods may still receive some degree of increased well-being (AKA healing), through his or her willingness to feel better, and this usually involves a human facilitator of some kind, as well as the taking of medicines and/or some worldly form of therapy.

The BEST ATTITUDE for healing is one of essentially affirming within oneself,

"I AM choosing to honor all my feelings, 'good' and 'bad.' I AM willing to feel better. I AM intending to feel better. I AM now allowing myself to move in the direction of experiencing greater fulfillment, more well-being, more fullness of being."

The above paragraphs are barely scratching the surface, so to speak, of this subject of healing, yet will suffice for now.

In summation of the above, all situations where one seeks healing are those where one must begin with a choice to feel better, and it would greatly help if the seeker of healing learns to be easier on himself, to forgive himself of his own worries and fears, and to acknowledge that there is still vitality within himself, within his cells, for even a very sickly person may still perceive beauty, harmony and love to some degree in his world and even directly in himself.

Blessed Be.
Old 20-06-2017, 04:08 PM
Experiencer
For my opinion, highest healing is wisdom. When you know things, master them, you cut the source that is causing illness, have power to do miracles.

But that i say, for personal development. Healing others, who knows. Help them find their truth, but the truth with time and development also changes, so it is related to where you are and is related to the next step you should take.
Old 20-06-2017, 07:23 PM
Deactivated Account
Love is the Basis of All Effective Treatment

When it comes to a seeker wanting healing, it helps if an understanding is reached wherein it is seen that all forms of illness involve a sense of lacking love, whether this illness be seen as mental, emotional or physical, even if one believes his soul to be under psychic attack. It makes no difference to the Higher Self, who in all cases treats all situations with equal care. It is only the outer treatment that may differ from one case of illness to another, not the inner treatment of unconditional love that your Higher Self gives you.

Thus, in summary:

1. A sense of lacking love underlies all ailments.

2. The presence of love underlies all healing, and forms the basis for any effective treatment.

3. There is no higher expression of wisdom than total immersion in Divine Love. In practical terms, to allow oneself to be guided by the highest expressions of love that one knows, in any given moment, is itself an activity of following a path of wisdom.
Old 20-06-2017, 10:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello awareness and mihael_11,

You are absolute correct in saying that to have one type of healing, for instance on the physical aspect, all the other aspects are involved. It didn't dawn on me first when I wrote the opening post for this thread. As I was thinking on specific methods and such. But yes, I agree, that on the underlying basis for whatever method, there is unconditional love, that is, absolute surrender.

But now something has just come up to me. We generally consider these divisions, these aspects, as mere illusions but most of the time we treat ourselfs as such instinctively, maybe a costume imposed by modern society. I refer society, because there are alot of illness that maybe didn't existed before just because we weren't aware of them. Maybe they did existed but not knowing about them didn't made us care. It is only by observing details in Nature that eventually we humans find things we don't like as much, so we create blockades. We desire too much instead of letting go. This could be a "negative" side to knowledge.

So wouldn't be the ultimate healing, to just not care about death itself, neither suffering. I mean it is difficult not to react and not to care about suffering, but maybe not caring about caring about the suffering. Trying to understand the letting go...
Old 21-06-2017, 05:07 AM
Experiencer
I would say about illnesses, that didn't exist, life spam was much shorter until 19-20 century so they didn't even get that far to know them. Focus of life was on some different level than it is now, actually it was much simpler to live.
No cars, no rules, no electricity, it was more about survival.

When you open new areas, you see much more than you did before, but it it true, that we can't handle all this aspects of life and are still searching for balance.

About not caring, i don't care about death, life, i have my intention set on what would i like to realise, find out and that is what i send my energy into, if you are interested into death and suffering, than send it to that area and focus yourself on this, it is not forbidden. We all have different lifepaths and have all possible interests of what we would like to explore.
Old 27-06-2017, 12:29 AM
Pathfinder

The essential requirement for healing is knowledge. Faith is fine, but for many it is hard to have absolute faith, because you can't be sure what to have faith in.
With knowledge you don't need faith as such because you know the facts so you just have to become proficient at applying the facts, just as by learning the principles and practicing them you become proficient at maths or even learning a new language.
Old 27-06-2017, 10:28 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scommstech
The essential requirement for healing is knowledge. Faith is fine, but for many it is hard to have absolute faith, because you can't be sure what to have faith in.
With knowledge you don't need faith as such because you know the facts so you just have to become proficient at applying the facts, just as by learning the principles and practicing them you become proficient at maths or even learning a new language.

Hello.

Faith is essentially another word for belief. Belief that "I can be healed" is required for the person seeking healing to be healed, and to allow any degree of healing is obviously an act of love. (This is true even for infants that receive healing, who clearly haven't yet consciously formed any strong convictions, because all humans are actually born with a set of programmed beliefs that are encoded in the DNA. The intelligence of the soul is what initially programs DNA. On a soul level, most infants allow healing to occur. The impetus towards well-being that is naturally in the cells is not impeded by negative belief.)

You seekers that place knowledge above love are essentially blind to this (i.e., that healing is an act of love.) Healing requires the right kind of knowledge, not just "knowledge" as you stated. Saying that the essential requirement is knowledge is a statement that lacks specificity. You weren't specific. It was a blanket statement that was given as a type of cure-all, a "this is what will work." Again, healing requires the right kind of knowledge, which would basically be an understanding that says, "I can be healed." The basis for such a positive belief is love.

Very basic research into case studies regarding this subject can show you very clearly that one does not need "facts" as you stated in order to be healed. One needs the BELIEF that one can be healed. One needs some degree of allowing SELF-LOVE in order to be healed. This is true even for comatose people who receive healing, because it is a simple fact that in order to receive anything, one has to be receptive to it, which means that at least the subconscious of the person needs to be in a position to allow the healing. (As long as there is brain activity in the subject, then there is some degree of a conscious will to remain physically alive.)

Many people have received some degree of healing without knowing specific facts about their condition, or how to apply any particular techniques. (Take small children, for example, who have had success with healing.) That, right there, what I just stated is a well-documented fact, and if a person who seeks healing understood just that one fact, he or she could--with faith (yes faith)--effect a self-healing (along with any other treatment that he or she may be getting).

The basis of all healing is LOVE, for there cannot be healing without it. Those who place "knowledge" or "facts" above love are heavily left-brained types that are enslaved to the lower ego to the degree that they deny the power of love. Love is superior to "facts." All life exists because of Divine Love.

Love is the common denominator in all movements towards greater health. In practical human expression, love is an attitude and an act of allowing well-being. This, my friend, is a fact!

Last edited by awareness : 27-06-2017 at 11:46 AM.
Old 27-06-2017, 06:26 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness
Hello.

Faith is essentially another word for belief. Belief that "I can be healed" is required for the person seeking healing to be healed, and to allow any degree of healing is obviously an act of love. (This is true even for infants that receive healing, who clearly haven't yet consciously formed any strong convictions, because all humans are actually born with a set of programmed beliefs that are encoded in the DNA. The intelligence of the soul is what initially programs DNA. On a soul level, most infants allow healing to occur. The impetus towards well-being that is naturally in the cells is not impeded by negative belief.)

You seekers that place knowledge above love are essentially blind to this (i.e., that healing is an act of love.) Healing requires the right kind of knowledge, not just "knowledge" as you stated. Saying that the essential requirement is knowledge is a statement that lacks specificity. You weren't specific. It was a blanket statement that was given as a type of cure-all, a "this is what will work." Again, healing requires the right kind of knowledge, which would basically be an understanding that says, "I can be healed." The basis for such a positive belief is love.

Very basic research into case studies regarding this subject can show you very clearly that one does not need "facts" as you stated in order to be healed. One needs the BELIEF that one can be healed. One needs some degree of allowing SELF-LOVE in order to be healed. This is true even for comatose people who receive healing, because it is a simple fact that in order to receive anything, one has to be receptive to it, which means that at least the subconscious of the person needs to be in a position to allow the healing. (As long as there is brain activity in the subject, then there is some degree of a conscious will to remain physically alive.)

Many people have received some degree of healing without knowing specific facts about their condition, or how to apply any particular techniques. (Take small children, for example, who have had success with healing.) That, right there, what I just stated is a well-documented fact, and if a person who seeks healing understood just that one fact, he or she could--with faith (yes faith)--effect a self-healing (along with any other treatment that he or she may be getting).

The basis of all healing is LOVE, for there cannot be healing without it. Those who place "knowledge" or "facts" above love are heavily left-brained types that are enslaved to the lower ego to the degree that they deny the power of love. Love is superior to "facts." All life exists because of Divine Love.

Love is the common denominator in all movements towards greater health. In practical human expression, love is an attitude and an act of allowing well-being. This, my friend, is a fact!
Hey, hang on, I never said that love was not involved. I said that knowledge was involved and that can be applied with love. But, many an infant has died due to ignorance, irrespective of the love that has been directed at them.
You could easily say that life exists irrespective of love, as is seen by all the murders and the man made evils of the world. Life still carries on and the undetected murders still walk the streets
Old 27-06-2017, 10:31 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scommstech
Hey, hang on, I never said that love was not involved. I said that knowledge was involved and that can be applied with love. But, many an infant has died due to ignorance, irrespective of the love that has been directed at them.
You could easily say that life exists irrespective of love, as is seen by all the murders and the man made evils of the world. Life still carries on and the undetected murders still walk the streets

True. . .I never stated nor implied that you claimed anything like, "love is not involved," my friend. I had pointed out that your message was clearly placing what you called "knowledge" above love, even without you strictly mentioning the word "love." There is a reason why you didn't emphasize love (or joy or happiness, which are other words that speak of the same benevolent force). You might wish to examine that overemphasis of yours on "knowledge," which was vague and non-specific, for you and I both know that there are many types of knowledge, some helpful and some destructive.

Love itself, however, is actually universally the same, regardless of how many ways it may be interpreted and expressed (that is, Divine Love, which is unconditional).

Also, I wasn't speaking about love that is "directed" at an infant; in using the example of infants, I was speaking first and foremost about the natural impetus for healing that is encoded in the DNA. Notice that I said "in most cases," when I was speaking about infants receiving healing. When I speak of receiving healing, I am not speaking specifically about people sending love or healing, or even about the soul or Higher Self sending healing, I am speaking about the subject (the person in question who seeks healing) being open and receptive to these healing energies, which is an attitude of allowing well-being.

In truth, people heal themselves, in all cases, whether a facilitator, doctor or special treatment is involved. Most people do not get this simple truth, and many erroneously give most of the credit to "healers," when at best all a healer can do is HELP channel the flow of energy, not actually "make" a person better; and at best all a treatment can do is HELP a person find greater alignment with well-being, it cannot "make" a person well.

Infant deaths are actually not very common at all in today's world, in contrast to the vast number of infants that live at least into their child years and those that grow into adults. This is not to say that these deaths are insignificant or unimportant in any way, this is to point out that most incarnating souls intend to live at least into older childhood years, with most souls intending to live longer lifetimes into adulthood. Although infant deaths often involve neglect by adults, the actual root cause of an infant death is NOT because of the actions of anyone other than the incarnating soul, which indeed was born with some karmic momentum. No one is born with a "clean slate" (as some people say) that is free of karma. This is not even possible. Karma is "action," and and every human birth comes about through a series of actions that the soul must make, in collaboration with the souls that are to be its biological parents.

What you and most humans do not realize, my friend, is that there are deeper reasons for such things as infant deaths that most humans are very ignorant of, which go beyond what appears to be the "fault" of others. You will not have any deep understanding of the soul nor of human life upon Planet Earth if you (and I mean not just you personally) quickly point a finger of blame to another or others as the "cause" of someone else's fate. In truth, each incarnating soul is 100%--that is TOTALLY--responsible for its own "fate," meaning the soul consciousness is responsible for the life that it CHOOSES to live, for WE ALL CHOSE to be here, without exception. Infant deaths are no more tragic to the higher consciousness of the soul (what is sometimes called the Oversoul) than an adult death.

Some souls actually INTEND to live very short lifespans for their own karmic growth reasons.

Quote:

Some people can easily say this, for MANY people believe this idea that people often tell themselves (because they feel disillusioned with the world. . .actually with themselves), but me, no, I cannot easily say this nor do I believe it, for I KNOW that life in any form cannot exist without LOVE. Life always exists respective of love, at its core, which is why good ALWAYS comes from that which is experienced as bad. Benevolence ALWAYS exists in some expressions, in some degrees, within each and every being, regardless of their actions. The proof for this is very evident. For example, even in someone as misguided and harmful as A. Hitler, to use an extreme example to show my point, the energy that kept his heart beating was not "evil." In all of his actions, his cells themselves were not "evil." It is scientific fact that there is a NATURAL impetus in the cells to thrive, to live, to exist, to heal. This is natural and in-born in all creatures, and remains true no matter how vile a being may become in his or her actions. The mindset may become villainous, but the physical body itself is never evil. The soul continually feeds the body with its vitality, pouring love-energy, light-energy, into the cells. This was true even for Hitler.

So that belief or suggestion of yours that life can exist irrespective of love is total baloney. There is no proof whatsoever of that idea, no matter how disillusioned a person may become and blame "the world" or blame certain aspects and persons in the world. Life itself is not about human "good" and "evil." Life (which is actually Life Force) itself is fundamentally harmonious, even when there appears to be disharmonious aspects. Life is not about events, life is Life Force (God-Force) that may be expressed in any way that beings choose, within the parameters of their internal programming, that is.

There is a cosmic beauty that includes all events, all circumstances, both "good" and "bad" and whatever other label or concept that may be given. The soul itself does not think in human terms of "This is good" and "This is bad," or "This is unfortunate." The soul IS good, but not in the biased and limited way that humans think of "good." The soul is HOLY, and holiness by its very nature is benevolent.

All events are actually interpretations; what the physical senses show you is not what is REALLY going on. Thus, everything that happens is a type of dream, a type of cosmic play upon (within) the "stage of consciousness" that is the Universal Mind of God.

Now, of course, all of the above is simply a perspective, and would not be intended by me to offer in the form of words, in most cases, for most of my time is spent not in offering spiritual philosophy but in actual hands-on assistance and care to other beings, human and non-human.

You brought up some very good points, and I choose to see them as good, as beneficial, even though I don't agree with almost all that you stated in words, I agree with your loving and helpful intention that I see you offering in your posts that I've read. In no way am I glossing over the pains and injustices of the world, with my lengthy discourse. It is merely an opinion that I see as in close alignment with the Spirit of Truth within me, and thus I state my ideas confidently.

Life must always take love into account to some degree, by its very nature (even when people forget to take love into account), for life is Life Force, and all life exists by virtue of Divine Love. No "good guys" and no "villains" and no life experience of any kind may exist without consciousness/love as the basis. Even that which is seen as evil only exists because a loving, benevolent intelligence created a universe (multiverse) in which duality appears to exist.

If you or anyone has read all this, I congratulate you! Actually, I congratulate you anyway. Peace.