Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 30-05-2013, 09:13 PM
Experiencer
How to send healing to others

Sometimes when meditating I will send white light to others but it seems to drain me and make me depressed, I don't know if I'm just absorbing the negative energy of the house or what, but I'm wondering if there are any other methods to send healing to others?
Old 30-05-2013, 09:17 PM
Experiencer

It may be because you are sending your own energy to them. What you should do is bring healing energy into you from the universe and send it that way. Like you are just a vessel delivering the energy.
Old 01-06-2013, 02:50 PM
Experiencer

Hi kapil, all disease can be seen or felt in the aura of a person. People have been cured from many things through energy work; however, our physical bodies are mortal and everyone has to die of something. Not everything can be healed every time, or else we'd all live forever. But I have heard of very deadly things being healed. Either way, it's best to explore all avenues when dealing with disease.

Obviously, go to a traditional doctor, visit a naturopathic doctor or an herbalist, receive reiki treatments, meditate, take a look at your diet and improve, do energy work on yourself. This is all anyone can do to clear out the negative. Doing all of these things at the same time will help improve the current state.
Old 01-06-2013, 03:00 PM
Guide

I experienced the same feeling of being drained after the first healing I attempted. It was explained to me that healers do not send their own energy, they pull energy from a natural source and send that energy instead.

I was told to ground myself, and envision energy from Mother Earth entering my body (I chose to picture energy from the Earth's molten core). Once the energy fills me, send it to the person I wish to help.

The Earth's energy is boundless, and mine is very limited. Using Earth's energy sends much more powerful healing without draining me. I think of myself as a car battery , and the Earth is the generator. Without a generator, the battery rapidly drains itself and becomes useless.

As far as what can be cured, I imagine that most any ailment can be helped or cured... unless it is that person's time to exit this life, or the condition is one of their life lessons. We can't create immortality through healing, and some people believe that illness is sometimes given to us as a means of teaching.

I know that I have learned gigantic lessons through overcoming and dealing with health issues. That's just what I believe, though, and I'm sure there are those who disagree.