Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 25-12-2017, 03:57 AM
Master

Emotional healing is the highest for me. What does it matter that I can fly around like superman or heal like John of God, if I have a hard time saying no? If I put others before myself so I don't have to face myself?

What does it matter if I can move giant boulders with my mind if I isolate and have very few relationships?

If I could manifest anything I wanted, had faith to move mountains in my favor, why would it matter if I didn't even understand boundaries, intimacy and unconsciously sabotage relationships.

So what if I knew all the secrets of aliens, pyramids and atlantis, if I was actually depressed and didn't know it (like most people who have depression).

Who cares if I knew all the secrets of the universe and work magic or contact spirits.. if they couldn't even explain why I feel so inadequate and fearful around people? Or why I keep getting in the same bad relationships? Or can't even get in a romantic relationship at all?

I can know all the secrets but if I don't know myself and why I feel the way I do, why I do the things I do, then what's the point?

What's the point of all the magic if I don't understand self compassion, standing up for myself, knowing who I am? What's the point if I have no identity, no sense of self? Fearful of authority figures, fearful of the future.. and don't know why?

Who cares if I'm able to heal every sickness, if I don't know why I feel so much shame remembering things from the past? Or are unable to identify the names of the emotions I'm feeling much of the time?

This is society of emotional ignorance, we don't know much of anything about ourselves, or how to get better psychologically. You show me one spiritual method that really helps with that. Show me a spirit or alien that addresses this. That knows about boundaries, or can tell about the emotional neglect our parents did to us. It's lots of glitz and glamour with no substance.
Old 25-12-2017, 04:42 AM
Badcopyinc

..... deleted