Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 28-09-2019, 12:08 AM
Master
I think the universe is entirely indifferent.
Old 28-09-2019, 12:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
God/Universe is not within me. I am within it.

Since I really have no idea what you "God" is exactly, I cant speak to whether it --whatever it is-- is in you. Is it a fermionic matter or bosonic force that humans have been observing for years and measure them in quanta?

That is what state above with fermions and bosons and their well documented and have speed and location we just cant know both at same time.

Fermions and bosons are well documented. If your "presence" is not well documented then I think I nor anyone else can ever really know exactly/specifically what you "presence" in you is.

Do you understand what I'm saying M G?

Again there is no well documented observations of what lots of people can "etheral" and if you ask 100 people how they define you may get at least 40 differrent defintions.

The ether theory back in late 1800's and early 20th century was never observed so most scientist do not bother with that idea any more.

Start with the whole and no parts can be left out. That is what my Cosmic Trinity outline has laid out clearly for at least two years now.

What humans have been observing may depend in what contex spirituality as well as what constitutes life is being defined and/ or felt to be.

Basically can agree as far as is known and suggested human form are a bunch of particles and how they interact. Very simplistic view, I know, but the way I understand it at its basic premis.

This is physical formation. What gives this physical existence life? Seems to be somewhat a mystery, IMO.

Is this what you have been referring to as occupied space because the physical is under the constraints of time?

May be referred as energy/electronic impulses. May be referred to Spirit, God, and many other names. What are these pointing our focus to?

Not expecting a definitive answer to my questions. It does seem many view points upon this.

Even breaking it down to fermionic/boson if as far as looked up as to what they refer to, it is referring to physical formation, doesn't it?

Yes, as experiencing and being this physical being, consist of particles and energy.

When speaking of "presence" referring to the Soul/Spirit. The spark that gives us and everything life. It is a bit of a unknown, but can be observed. Have you ever been with someone as he/she passed on?

I was with my mother when she passed on and the change was startling. The energy/spirit the gave her body life was no longer present in her body. But her presence was still with everyone in the room. Do you understand this?

This experience and others I have had indicated and confirmed that there is a " presence" with us that creates each one of us. It continues after the body/physical life. Some may call it soul, some spirit, some may not know what to make of it. For me, it is there.

So, you ask to start with the whole. Do we (in general) know the whole?

Just adding my thoughts.

So how do you feel all this may or may not affect our perspective of the Universe?
Old 28-09-2019, 12:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by athribiristan
I think the universe is entirely indifferent.

Hi athribirstan,

Just courious having such a view how does it affect your perspective upon life?
Old 28-09-2019, 03:19 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
So how do you feel all this may or may not affect our perspective of the Universe?

MG, 30,000 years ago, if there existed a human perspective of the Universe/God i.e. the 'all'.

15,000 years ago that perspective may have changed { evolved } regional, locally etc in consideration.

5,000 years ago the perspective may have changed { evolved } yet again.

Then just as humanity population has headed off the top of from any previous beignning around late 1800's so has the amount of information and knowledge about the mechansims of our Universe ergo our perspective has changed{ evolved }.

Universe/God is dynamic change ergo Observed Time -->/\/\/\/\/--> and all of fermionic matter and bosonic forces are associated directly with a sine-wave /\/\/\/ pattern.

A frequency of Observed Time of occupied space.

Then there is Gravity and Dark Energy and irrespective of my relating to them as geodesic curvature of occupied space and humans have no quantized asssociatation of them to as a sine-wave like with we do with all other occupied space.

If you truly want to understand the whole , then you need to start with the greatest wholsitc set and that is what my Cosmic Trinity does.

My perspective began with a very country young woman who later married a service man had three children and later moved to big city since husband found money their to get them out of poverty.

Many such stories across USA and she attempted to practice reading some bible and some Mary Baker Eddy Christian Science literature, with her Winstons ciggerrete in one hand and Seagrams 7&7 in the other hand.

And in 6th grade I loved science more than any other subject. The Apollo space program was in full swing and my hero was Doc Savage and John Glen.

Then later on I dabbled in learning a little bit about various religions and reading science fiction.

At same time and more later on I got into reading science books about physics and the cosmos and then along came my reading of Bucky Fullers books. Wow! That was spiritual from a man who did not even use the word spirit or spiritual.

I say that because he reminded me of non-spiritual man in search of truth on the most macro-wholistic terms and the most micro-terms. Fuller writings took me out of this world as much as any science fiction ever did.

That is a rough draft of how I came my perspective about Universe/God.

Truth based observed facts with some geometric { pattern } facts thrown in along the way.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 28-09-2019, 01:50 PM
Master
Quote:
MG, 30,000 years ago, if there existed a human perspective of the Universe/God i.e. the 'all'.

15,000 years ago that perspective may have changed { evolved } regional, locally etc in consideration.

5,000 years ago the perspective may have changed { evolved } yet again.

Then just as humanity population has headed off the top of from any previous beignning around late 1800's so has the amount of information and knowledge about the mechansims of our Universe ergo our perspective has changed{ evolved }.

Universe/God is dynamic change ergo Observed Time -->/\/\/\/\/--> and all of fermionic matter and bosonic forces are associated directly with a sine-wave /\/\/\/ pattern.

A frequency of Observed Time of occupied space.

Then there is Gravity and Dark Energy and irrespective of my relating to them as geodesic curvature of occupied space and humans have no quantized asssociatation of them to as a sine-wave like with we do with all other occupied space.

If you truly want to understand the whole , then you need to start with the greatest wholsitc set and that is what my Cosmic Trinity does.

My perspective began with a very country young woman who later married a service man had three children and later moved to big city since husband found money their to get them out of poverty.

Many such stories across USA and she attempted to practice reading some bible and some Mary Baker Eddy Christian Science literature, with her Winstons ciggerrete in one hand and Seagrams 7&7 in the other hand.

And in 6th grade I loved science more than any other subject. The Apollo space program was in full swing and my hero was Doc Savage and John Glen.

Then later on I dabbled in learning a little bit about various religions and reading science fiction.

At same time and more later on I got into reading science books about physics and the cosmos and then along came my reading of Bucky Fullers books. Wow! That was spiritual from a man who did not even use the word spirit or spiritual.

I say that because he reminded me of non-spiritual man in search of truth on the most macro-wholistic terms and the most micro-terms. Fuller writings took me out of this world as much as any science fiction ever did.

That is a rough draft of how I came my perspective about Universe/God.

Truth based observed facts with some geometric { pattern } facts thrown in along the way.

Hi r6,

Thank you for sharing. It brings more understanding of where you are coming from.

I also enjoy science. Fascinated by the stars. Grew up during the Apollo's space trips and was in wonder watching the landing on the moon. Was just a kid, but still caught my imagination.

Enjoy science fiction. Find it interesting that some current shows play with the idea and question of what consciousness actually is. If being self aware creates a conscious of a self.

Some things just have come to me through dreams and observing nature. With the help of science pointing to the pattern, can observe these patterns in nature.
Also coming across various teachings, philosophies, and peoplwho studie and practice various teachings.

There is also information out there that have been passed down through the years that some may not consider very scientific.

Mystic writings, elders, philosophies, and teachings and stories that tell of our history and beliefs, that point to similiiar things that science is just beginning to understand, IMO. (Just beginning meaning in recent decades)

Now I am no scholar in all this by no means, but the combinations of both fields of study (science/spirituality) has brought to my awareness to take notice and observe.

So that is what I work on. Noticing my own thoughts, feelings, and actions. Noticing nature and its interactions. Noticing patterns and how they affect life.
Seeing the connections.

What also plays into all this is intuition. What is sensed, felt, observed that can not always be placed in words, but there just the same.

As I mature and notice changes in me, also notice changes in society and dare say the spiritual outlook upon life. Some things have changed, but some things at thier basic pattern and structure have not that much. Which has me looking at, sometimes just what is the foundation. Which I feel both science and spiritual studies also explore.

In what manner one lives, experiences, and understands seems to me affects how life is viewed and also perhaps the universe as well. Just a thought.

A little sharing of my outlook.
Old 28-09-2019, 02:09 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ..Space ( Time *) i (* Time ) Space....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Now I am no scholar in all this by no means, but the combinations of both fields of study (science/spirituality) has brought to my awareness to take notice and observe.

Spirit-1 is metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept and ego ergo spirit-of-intent.

------conceptual line-of-demarcation------------------

Spirit-2 is Observed Time { /\/\/\/ sine-wave } physical/energy via fermions, bosons and any collection thereof, ex biological/soul life, Earth, Solar System Galaxies, Universe,

Spirit-3, metaphysical-3, is positive shape geodesic ( ) curvature ( ) of Gravity ( ),

Spirit-4, metaphysical-4, Dark Energy is negative shaped geodesic curvature of Dark Energy )(.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Spirituality is those actions and thoughts that are in support of all of the above and the ecological systems that sustain them all.

....Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space.....

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 28-09-2019, 08:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Spirit-1 is metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept and ego ergo spirit-of-intent.

------conceptual line-of-demarcation------------------

Spirit-2 is Observed Time { /\/\/\/ sine-wave } physical/energy via fermions, bosons and any collection thereof, ex biological/soul life, Earth, Solar System Galaxies, Universe,

Spirit-3, metaphysical-3, is positive shape geodesic ( ) curvature ( ) of Gravity ( ),

Spirit-4, metaphysical-4, Dark Energy is negative shaped geodesic curvature of Dark Energy )(.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Spirituality is those actions and thoughts that are in support of all of the above and the ecological systems that sustain them all.

....Space( Time *) i (* Time )Space.....

Hi r6,

For me it breaks down to:
Physical-what takes form, time
Mental-what is thought, understood, conceived in the mind
Spiritual-what is felt, beyond the mental construct. What animates/manifests life.

We take on physical form, as does all lifeforms and the universal forms.

We observe, interpret, study, collect information and form ideas, concepts, understandings, and perspectives.

We feel the presence of another. We have an energetic body which can be felt.
Ever felt someone behind you before seeing who it is?

Hermetics speak of the Akasha/Ethereal. While living as this human here I relate to energy.

All these aspects interact as life is lived and can affect the perspectives upon life.

Dark matter as I understand it is debated among some scientists whether it is matter at all. It is unknown as to what it is, but may be detected as being there.
An interesting one and come across discussions of it in NOVA (PBS show) I've watched. So not sure if be negative or positive, perhaps a polarized force to gravity? An opposite of sorts.

Looking at things in a categorized way, polarized way, and dualistic way is still perceiving in a way through the physical boundaries and mental interpretations.

When the sages, teachers, and Mystics speak of letting go and just observing, this comes across for me that the energy/spirit holds no boundaries. It flows through all. Which still holds some mystery for me as being this person at this time.

Just presenting as I comprehend some of this. Learn as I go along. Not intended to disprove what you present or prove what I present. Perhaps bringing a bit more understanding.

Which are some of the thought in the OP. How I view things affect how I may live my life sort of thought

Can agree our actions and thoughts can be supportive of ourselves, each other, and the ecological systems.
Old 29-09-2019, 10:59 AM
55Degrees

It is neither friendly nor unfriendly, the universe just is.
It is your perception of the universe, however, that will decide the answer if you feel an answer is warranted.
Old 29-09-2019, 01:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55Degrees
It is neither friendly nor unfriendly, the universe just is.
It is your perception of the universe, however, that will decide the answer if you feel an answer is warranted.

Yes, very true

The universe as you see it at this moment is what you have achieved through what we like to call Karma. The whole history of the universe is the foundation of your being. It cannot be anything else.

So how it is for you reflects the work you have been doing through the eons.

It's also known as Evolution, you and I and everyone and everything is at this moment at the pinnacle of Karma/Evolution and is reaping what we and it have sown.

This is the basic principle of life and has nothing to do with any supernatural force but with the basic laws of the universe which are based on creating order out of chaos.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 29-09-2019, 02:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Yes, very true

The universe as you see it at this moment is what you have achieved through what we like to call Karma. The whole history of the universe is the foundation of your being. It cannot be anything else.

So how it is for you reflects the work you have been doing through the eons.
Sounds like you are saying how we view the Universe as being friendly or unfriendly is relative to our own evolution.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜