Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-05-2019, 04:27 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Many may read and get something from what you write. Even if there are no actual written responses. If you are sending truth out there then you are doing good.

Yes, the important thing is to put as much fresh food on the table as possible.
Old 17-05-2019, 04:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
Yes, the important thing is to put as much fresh food on the table as possible.
Yes and preferably organic.
Old 17-05-2019, 07:49 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Yes, the not reading well is another annoying one!

Or maybe they read between lines that just....aren't there. Answering a question you never asked. Say, you simply ask what "soulmate" means, and everyone assumes you're looking for yours. Or you ask a question about the afterlife, and they assume you're mourning a recent death. Although I doubt such "transgressions" are intentionally malicious.
Old 26-05-2019, 06:45 PM
Suspended
Quote:
I try to keep my vibration up and positive and not get annoyed. But I must admit it isn't always easy. I know I shouldn't be saying that in itself but alas.
Maybe it's a pet peeve, but what annoys me greatly is the fact that so many people start a topic to ask for help, advice, insight, then others reply and the OP (original poster) never responds to that.
OR they respond to just 1 or 2 people and ignore the rest.
I find that so rude and it never ceases to amaze me that it happens so much on a spiritual forum (not in this subforum per say, in general on these boards).

Maybe others aren't bothered by this (?), it is possible that it is a thing of mine, but apart from that it is simply disrespectful to not at least acknowledge someone's reply. They put time and effort into reading the posting and helping out.

I am wondering how others deal with this? Do you simply ignore it?
I notice that I'm getting to not wanting to reply at all anymore, but then what's the point of being on a forum.
So how do you feel about this?

Hi FairyCrystal,
(de pot verwijt de ketel, grapje)

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=128937&page=2

Nice to meet another person who knows how to speak Dutch, don't you think the Dutch attitude about spirituality could be about the "lost" of part of their culture?
Everything today is about science so I guess to survive they had to change their way of life/thinking and acting.

Which different channels do you use to teach?

What do you mean with "I haven't found my tribe just yet" what tribe are you talking about?

What is your YT channel about and how can I find it?

Mijn excuses als ik nieuwsgierig overkom. Doei
Old 26-05-2019, 07:04 PM
Master
Quote:
I try to keep my vibration up and positive and not get annoyed. But I must admit it isn't always easy. I know I shouldn't be saying that in itself but alas.
Maybe it's a pet peeve, but what annoys me greatly is the fact that so many people start a topic to ask for help, advice, insight, then others reply and the OP (original poster) never responds to that.
I find that so rude and it never ceases to amaze me that it happens so much on a spiritual forum (not in this subforum per say, in general on these boards).

Maybe others aren't bothered by this (?), it is possible that it is a thing of mine, but apart from that it is simply disrespectful to not at least acknowledge someone's reply. They put time and effort into reading the posting and helping out.

I notice that I'm getting to not wanting to reply at all anymore, but then what's the point of being on a forum.
I used to get annoyed with this, but I also realise, as with everything which causes me annoyance, that it is okay to get annoyed...feel it, process it...move on.

It gets easier (and quicker) the more you practice it.

This is an internet forum...we cannot possibly know the mental state of those who post on it...who choose to join up and mental disorders affect a large proportion of the population now.

Some (most) people are just very, very sick unfortunately.

Then, there is a theory I have come up with called "selective comprehension" in that, a lot of people (a) work entirely from a subconscious level and (b) never learned what manners, courtesy and respect is and have learning and behavioral problems in this regard.

It is a form of "selective blindness" where their attention span is SO short, they only look for posts containing select words and just cannot see or read anything else...and/or they only respond to those who show empathy/pity/concern so they can "wallow" more and not to anybody who gives practical advice because they don't WANT help...they want sympathy.

Take notice of such people...follow them around for a while...you will plainly see they have issues...they don't know what they want and they never last long on here anyway...not really worth stressing over really.
Old 26-05-2019, 07:37 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I used to get annoyed with this, but I also realise, as with everything which causes me annoyance, that it is okay to get annoyed...feel it, process it...move on.

It gets easier (and quicker) the more you practice it.

This is an internet forum...we cannot possibly know the mental state of those who post on it...who choose to join up and mental disorders affect a large proportion of the population now.

Some (most) people are just very, very sick unfortunately.

Then, there is a theory I have come up with called "selective comprehension" in that, a lot of people (a) work entirely from a subconscious level and (b) never learned what manners, courtesy and respect is and have learning and behavioral problems in this regard.

It is a form of "selective blindness" where their attention span is SO short, they only look for posts containing select words and just cannot see or read anything else...and/or they only respond to those who show empathy/pity/concern so they can "wallow" more and not to anybody who gives practical advice because they don't WANT help...they want sympathy.

Take notice of such people...follow them around for a while...you will plainly see they have issues...they don't know what they want and they never last long on here anyway...not really worth stressing over really.

Hi SD,
Nice to see you, its always a pleasure to read your posts out loud, they are filled with thunder and lightning and forgive me but sometimes or most of the times they give me the giggles because I'm imagining you holding a stick in your hand, I'm a little scared of you, thank God I'm not in the same room as you are, please forgive me.
Old 26-05-2019, 07:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking a Break
Hi SD,
Nice to see you, its always a pleasure to read your posts out loud, they are filled with thunder and lightning and forgive me but sometimes or most of the times they give me the giggles because I'm imagining you holding a stick in your hand, I'm a little scared of you, thank God I'm not in the same room as you are, please forgive me.
I do have the habit of intimidating others...but I bear no anger, no hostility, no ill will towards any fellow creature. I just tell it how I see it and I also remove the veil of secrecy surrounding stuff. The underbelly I expose tends to be raw.

I am the kind of person who lifts up the carpet and goes "you missed a spot" and I am generally feared...but this is who I am.
Old 26-05-2019, 09:32 PM
Master
Quote:

I’ve leaned a lot about myself around expectations of others and how I feel when I’m not getting what I need from others.

Now I’m happy just to create and share without any of that in my way. Of course I’m human and I like interaction sometimes. But without those things mentioned, I don’t set myself up to be annoyed, upset if it doesn’t occur.
Old 26-05-2019, 10:43 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I do have the habit of intimidating others...but I bear no anger, no hostility, no ill will towards any fellow creature. I just tell it how I see it and I also remove the veil of secrecy surrounding stuff. The underbelly I expose tends to be raw.

I am the kind of person who lifts up the carpet and goes "you missed a spot" and I am generally feared...but this is who I am.

SD I love the way you are, your spontaneous, I wished that I was a little like you, maybe you could offer me some of that energy in exchange for my overflowing love energy if you don't have too much of it already.

I'm calculating too much about my future events and it drains my energy.
Once again I love your posts filled with thunder and lightning, they are awakening, reading too much theory is sometimes boring.

I fear you...but I also respect and love you dearly. Your my Bhootnath!
Big hug sis.
Old 26-05-2019, 10:51 PM
Master
Take a Break and Shivani Devi could definitely do with an energy exchange.

What's a Bhootnath?