Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 16-10-2018, 02:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Maybe 'you' are here to ex-peer-ience, i.e. for Life (which you are an aspect of?) to ex-peer-ience, utter disappointment and dissatisfaction.

It is said (I'm not saying that said saying is the be all and end all of truth, mind you!) that there's a (shining) silver lining to every (dark) cloud.

Wonder what 'yours' might possibly be. Who knows, if 'you' were to discover the answer to the 'riddle', Life (Itself) might be enlightened thereby.

Well if you are right, then I'll kindly ask the morons who decided I should only be here to experience misery to come down from the clouds for a 'lovely' cup of tea.
Old 16-10-2018, 02:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Well if you are right, then I'll kindly ask the morons who decided I should only be here to experience misery to come down from the clouds for a 'lovely' cup of tea.
Well then, on the 'theory' that you are an aspect of Life which is ubiquitously power-full (hence the creator/dreamer of the reality/dream), I would suggest you brew up and consciously enjoy a 'love'ly a cup of tea.

Of course, conceivably at least, the theory may be 'wrong' and Life could simply be a whimsical 'over'lord who, in your case, is choosing for some 'reason' (presumably for his/her/its own 'enjoyment') to sadistically afflict 'you' and masochistically experience what 'you' experience.
Old 16-10-2018, 02:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Well if you are right, then I'll kindly ask the morons...
It starts with that "morons" comment.

Understand that you experience misery because you project angry aggression into the world. Change words like "morons" to something that doesn't project angry aggression into the world. The word "gods" works.

Past that, blaming the heavens is a copout; take personal responsibility for your situation. Do all that, then watch how the world around you changes the more you take conscious steps to change yourself.
Old 16-10-2018, 02:59 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
It starts with that "morons" comment.

Understand that you experience misery because you project angry aggression into the world. Change words like "morons" to something that doesn't project angry aggression into the world. The word "gods" works.

Past that, blaming the heavens is a copout; take personal responsibility for your situation. Do all that, then watch how the world around you changes the more you take conscious steps to change yourself.

How can you even take responsibility for an issue that's been around since birth? I don't project agression in the world because I actually detest violence, whether you'd believe it or not. My anger regarding my situation is righteous and justified because I didn't do anything at all. It's rather impossible to take responsibility for something as an infant, isn't it? But since you don't believe in a conscious god from what I remember from our previous conversation, what intelligent force is out there that pulls the strings of everyone's personal life? Angels? Demons? Spirits? Perhaps this thing called higher self? Please, do tell.
Old 16-10-2018, 03:15 PM
Master
Quote:
How can you even take responsibility for an issue that's been around since birth?
I told you many times, and just told you again two days ago. Change you life. Quit your job. Move to another city. You're in your 20s, you have your whole life ahead. You can go and do anything you choose. Stop blaming the gods, and life, and people, and do something to change it. Others have told you all this as well over the past two years.
Quote:
My anger regarding my situation is righteous and justified because I didn't do anything at all. It's rather impossible to take responsibility for something as an infant, isn't it?
You allude to something that happened as a child. If you mean you were born into this physical world and never asked to be, then get in line, because so has everyone else. Well that's not really true, we choose to come here, it's a soul choice. But in this instance and to make my point, I will ignore that reality.
Old 16-10-2018, 03:40 PM
Master
Welcome to the machine.

What did you dream? Are you someone who decides what to dream? Or someone who sits around waiting for others to tell you what to dream? (And there are lots of those out there: people who sit around and wait; and people who can't wait to tell you.)

Life in a nutshell. (Nutshells are so very cramped, ouch!)
Old 16-10-2018, 04:00 PM
Master
Quote:
How can you even take responsibility for an issue that's been around since birth? I don't project agression in the world because I actually detest violence, whether you'd believe it or not. My anger regarding my situation is righteous and justified because I didn't do anything at all. It's rather impossible to take responsibility for something as an infant, isn't it? But since you don't believe in a conscious god from what I remember from our previous conversation, what intelligent force is out there that pulls the strings of everyone's personal life? Angels? Demons? Spirits? Perhaps this thing called higher self? Please, do tell.
"He that hath ears that hear, let him hear":

Excerpted from the treatise I am now 'cooking', here's a BIG PICTURE 'stew' relating to the above statement:
The short version of ‘the full story’ is that, with the benefit of having both (‘successful’ andunsuccessful’) kinds of experiences, souls may [there are no ‘guarantees’ when it comes to ‘free will’, now!] incrementally become aware of the 'ins' and 'outs' of the multivarious kinds of liabilities which stem from short-sighted selfishness and (so) in due course choose to transcend any and all selfish-‘i’dentity associated inclinations such that they eventually become completely devoted to optimizing and augmenting the Entity of Life’s Love and Joy process above and beyond their own and (so) from that point on live in a state of ‘at oneness’ or conjunction with said Ever-Ongoing Process, hence one might say ‘forever’ or ‘eternally’, thereafter. The alternative possibility in this regard, of course, being their completely (capital letter ‘F’!) ‘Failing’ to do and be so.

The latter possibility derives from the fact that, if and as a soul reacts, as all selfish-ego bound (hence ‘immature’ in incarnational terms) souls inevitably sometimes do, to the frustration(s) and disappointment(s) of personal wishes, hopes, and expectations in an unduly selfish-gratification oriented (hence) other-forsaking manner – the idea that Life presents us with*a series of ‘tests’ which we may either ‘pass’ or not in this regard pertains here – and if such all too human directional liability isn’t somehow neutralized and reversed – note if your experience is presently hellish: in retrospect, horrible-to-go-through experiences variously labeled ‘dark nights of the soul’, ‘hitting bottom’ and ‘ego-death’ will be seen to have actually having been boons in this regard! – a soul may become so mentally and emotionally ‘i’solated that its capacity and inclination to experience and express Love and Joy psychospiritually shrinks and shrivels (i.e. devolves) to the point where it becomes unloving and unjoyful in relation to Life and others that are a part of It. What happens then, since the Essence of Life is Love and Joy and that is what our Entity is actually the living expression of, what ‘happens’ then of course is that such [a] soul just ‘blinks out’, i.e. it ‘vanishes’ from the ‘field’ of Life, as a psychospiritual ‘unit’. Such a soul completely ‘loses’ the possibility of ever incarnating again as an nodal entity. There is no ‘kernel’ of Love and Joy left which can then possibly incarnate and thereby evolve and develop to the point where it consciously integrates with and thereafter coherently [forever!] lives on as a vital ‘member’ of The ‘Body’ of Life.

Last edited by davidsun : 16-10-2018 at 05:02 PM.
Old 16-10-2018, 04:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Well then, on the 'theory' that you are an aspect of Life which is ubiquitously power-full (hence the creator/dreamer of the reality/dream), I would suggest you brew up and consciously enjoy a 'love'ly a cup of tea.

Of course, conceivably at least, the theory may be 'wrong' and Life could simply be a whimsical 'over'lord who, in your case, is choosing for some 'reason' (presumably for his/her/its own 'enjoyment') to sadistically afflict 'you' and masochistically experience what 'you' experience.

This you is much larger, and you are correct us. This overlord you refer to, who is that. Remember, there are experiencing (experiences) you have no comprehension of and no inkling of you make light of. You should be grateful you do not.
Old 16-10-2018, 04:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
This you is much larger, and you are correct us. This overlord you refer to, who is that. Remember, there are experiencing (experiences) you have no comprehension of and no inkling of you make light of. You should be grateful you do not.
'Overlord' is just a 'figure' of speech. It is the LIVING 'tree' that we are all LIVING 'branch'-expressions, or 'leaves', (both references also being 'fiugures' of speech) of.

Of course, this would make no sense to and so cannot possibly be ex-peer-ienced by anyone who thinks and believes that 'his' or 'her' LIFE is (separately!) his or her 'own' alone.
Old 16-10-2018, 04:20 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
I told you many times, and just told you again two days ago. Change you life. Quit your job. Move to another city. You're in your 20s, you have your whole life ahead. You can go and do anything you choose. Stop blaming the gods, and life, and people, and [b]do something to change it. Others have told you all this as well over the past two years. You allude to something that happened as a child. If you mean you were born into this physical world and never asked to be, then get in line, because so has everyone else. Well that's not really true, we choose to come here, it's a soul choice. But in this instance and to make my point, I will ignore that reality.

Have you been paying attention? I already told you in our previous conversation that one does not simply quit their job. I need my income, and on top of that I like my job. It would be a shame to just throw it away. And move to another city where I have no friends or relatives at all and be lonely? As I said before, you are probably wealthy and retired. I am not. My job isn't even hindering my life, so there's no reason to quit. And just so you know, I'm already busy with trying to change my life and doing anything I can by exploring new places, interacting with new people, etc. You are quite persistent in assuming you know anything at all about my life, while that isn't the case.

Trust me at what I am about to say. I'm trying to be as kind as possible, but it has to be said before your advice ruins someone's life even more. You SUCK terribly at giving advice. I hope your self-reflection is developed enough to be aware of that before your advice ruins someone's life one day. Even though I appreciate you probably mean no harm, just stop it already. I don't need your advice, neither am I even looking for advice. Got it?