Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 14-05-2018, 04:30 PM
Master
14. Where to be patient

Sea Beasties

I don't need to rush when it comes to acknowledging the thoughts and desires that are buried most deeply.

Old 16-05-2018, 06:54 PM
Experiencer

13. What desire should you deal with?
10 of Swords x
The desire to be free of suffering and from those whom inflict it. Don't be so dualistic. It's all just experience experiencing itself.

14. Where to be patient?
Justice
Be patient while allowing karma to work its magic. Sometimes you have to pay the piper and sometimes the piper is going to pay you. Wait for good things to unfold and don't rush. Enjoy the ride.

15. Prepare your New Moon intentions
6 of Swords x
I suppose my intentions were to learn how to go with the flow and revise plans when need be. Don't be so strict with rules and regulations. This popped into my head: "Just because today is Wednesday doesn't mean you can't go back and revisit Tuesday's successful opportunities."

16. Pull a New Moon energy card
6 of Cups x
Again, a message of "going back" and nostaglia. The energy for love is ripe today.
Old 17-05-2018, 03:17 AM
Master
16. Pull a New Moon energy card

the new moon was yesterday I'm pretty sure but alright

Jeweled Octopus

looking beneath the surface to see the true value of a person

Old 17-05-2018, 10:21 AM
Master

11- Where to be more kind to yourself

Page of Cups -
Believe in my dreams. Give my hunches and inner feelings/sensors, dreams and emotions the benefit of the doubt. To not pass off those promptings as 'nothing' and give to myself the emotional devotion i'd give to another.

12- How or where can you grow more

Six of Wands-
Success by obtaining goals that lead to victorious feelings that drive me to keep going and believe in myself.

13- What desire should you deal with

The Chariot-
The direction in which to go in that will lead me/take me at least help me to go in the road that will lead me to victory.

14- Where to be patient-

The lovers -
When it comes to choice and choosing what you love the most, be patient, take time. there is no rush.It will all become clear with patience on your side. Patience is a virtue.

15- Prepare your new moon intention

High Priestess-
To trust more in my inner senses and know when there is a silence, that more is about to be revealed. Time cannot predict when, so trusting in the inner knowing/senses and being patient is required. Hearing and listening and trusting the inner voice/intuition.

16- Pull a new moon energy card-

Ace of Swords-
Gain the gift of clear insight, understanding, clarity and decisive perception to make the best decisions and see clearly where I am meant to be.

17-Something you shouldnt ignore-

Six of Wands-
My ambition towards growing through success and victory. Reaching goals originally set by my will of good deed and intention for future progress.
Old 17-05-2018, 11:51 AM
Experiencer

17. Something you shouldnt ignore

3 of Coins

I shouldn't ignore the work that I need to do that still needs to be done. I must continue to be patient in my endeavors and maintain discipline in order to succeed.
Old 19-05-2018, 12:51 AM
Experiencer

18. Share a personal story about a card

The 4 of Coins came up for me. This deck's card reminds me more about holding someone close in an embrace and never letting go. Loving them so much that you are suspended in time with them as one. Usually the card meaning is greed or acquisition in general, but the artwork on this card reminds me more of a deep affection for someone or something. Greedy? Perhaps. But nothing wrong with wanting to hold those close whom you treasure.
Old 19-05-2018, 05:37 PM
Experiencer

19. A harmony or unity reminder

5 of Swords

The reminder is that in order to have harmony, you can't always get what you want. If you force the issue and win, is it a true victory?
Old 19-05-2018, 07:43 PM
Master

18 - Share a personal story about a card

Nine of Cups-

This wish is still in progress lol. This card, to me about personal satisfaction. It's not a wish or satisfaction between you and another. its all what YOU wish for and want. Example,you my get the guy you want and feel total satisfaction but to him, you're another name on their list and their satisfaction is still on the way but you'll do in the meantime. Its not a wish card that makes your wish become everyone elses same wish. its only yours and for your satisfaction.

Maybe a personal story will come about for me to share soon in regards to this card. I feel it near but not here yet.
Old 19-05-2018, 07:47 PM
Master

19 - A harmony or Unity reminder

King of Cups -
Stay chill! Master the emotions so that they dont become a tsumani and take you out. Emotions and keeping them calm and in check with myself and others keeps harmony and unity in tack. If we fail with emotional outbursts, disharmony and chaos and usually separation comes about. Be the king of cups and handle that biz.Cope like he would. Have a beer.
Old 20-05-2018, 10:46 AM
Experiencer

20. Where were you find more magic?

I think that's supposed to say "can" not "were."

10 of Cups x

...Debauchery?? lol!