Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2018, 09:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Good luck with it and kindly let me know how you manage to get over the migraines which always hit me on the morning of day 2. Thanks.

Could you tell me more about your diet and the lead-up to your fast Shivani? Perhaps there are some clues there to why you get migraines?
Old 08-01-2018, 09:31 PM
Master
I'm hypoglycemic and could never do what you're doing! I've got to eat a healthy meal 3 times a day and snacks in between to keep my blood sugar stable........and going into ketoses (been there) makes me feel sick!

However if you have a metabolism that can handle this perhaps it could offer some benefit as a sort of metabolic reset....

At any rate I hope you achieve your goals with this effort......

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 08-01-2018, 11:00 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
I'm hypoglycemic and could never do what you're doing! I've got to eat a healthy meal 3 times a day and snacks in between to keep my blood sugar stable........and going into ketoses (been there) makes me feel sick!

However if you have a metabolism that can handle this perhaps it could offer some benefit as a sort of metabolic reset....

At any rate I hope you achieve your goals with this effort......

Much appreciated Lucky, may I ask what influenced you to enter ketosis?
Old 08-01-2018, 11:13 PM
Newbie ;)

41hrs in.

Woke up this morning feeling quite relaxed and calm. It was raining outside so was able to spend 20min or so seated and consciously breathing out on the porch.

Could have been the cool fresh air on my skin or the breathing exercises, absorbing the moisture in the air which gave me a sense of energy and vitality.

Noticed body odor increasing quite substantially. Urine is becoming darker. Body seems to be removing toxins through these mediums at an increasing rate.

Decided to go to the gym today and just test to see how my body reacts to a light weightlifting workout. Have many things to get done and will be interested to see how my energy levels fair.

In terms of hunger, I dont feel as hungry as I would have expected. I noticed someone drink a cold bottle of water and my cravings for water went through the roof, much more than the cravings when I see someone eat which I thought was interesting.

Will post an update with how my day went tonight.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:51 AM
Suspended
EDIT: nvm... i asked a question but then realised u answered it in ur OP
Old 09-01-2018, 12:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
EDIT: nvm... i asked a question but then realised u answered it in ur OP

I am from Australia as well!
Old 09-01-2018, 12:10 PM
Newbie ;)

54hrs in.

Still abstaining from water, going to give it a red hot crack at doing the full 72hrs without water and well as without food.

Definately felt more and more weak as the day progressed. It was strange, it was like my body was tired but my mind was completely alert and aware. Noticing when attempting to nap, I am having difficulty getting and staying comfortable. Tossing back and forth has been a common occurrence during the fast. Lightheadness is occuring stronger and stronger when I rise too fast from lying down.

Urine is a dark amber colour. Seems that more and more toxins are working their way out of my system the longer I stay on this fast.

Anyway its time for bed, Goodnight my friends
Old 09-01-2018, 01:41 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by jungleboy
I am from Australia as well!

I already knew that when i saw u say hungry jacks lol.. hey.
Old 09-01-2018, 03:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Much appreciated Lucky, may I ask what influenced you to enter ketosis?

Oh it wasn't on purpose...I had a stomach bug and couldn't hold anything down....went into ketosis....and then felt really sick!

Old 09-01-2018, 03:43 PM
Master
Quote:
54hrs in.

Still abstaining from water, going to give it a red hot crack at doing the full 72hrs without water and well as without food.

Urine is a dark amber colour. Seems that more and more toxins are working their way out of my system the longer I stay on this fast.

I gotta jump in here and say something......your urine is turning darker because you are not drinking water and your urine is becoming more concentrated

This is NOT a condition you would want to maintain for any length of time as it stresses your kidneys in an adverse way.

If your goal is to remove toxins...drink more water to flush your system....and you will note that your urine will become much clearer as the concentration goes down (and your kidneys will be much happier)

Closed Thread