Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-10-2019, 06:45 AM
Master

'All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players.'

What is a soul ??? I know what kindness sounds like and I know what hate feels like. These are my masts to steer my life and to educate me in the ways of the world. Metaphysical language is beautiful of course in and of itself but can lead you away from the realities of love and hate within our time here on this stage they call life. Find out who you love and hate and why ! Your life will then have meaning and consolation, joy and acceptance. You may find yourself embroiled in battles and difficulties from time to time but when you do, you will know why. :)

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 03-10-2019, 06:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
'All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players.'

What is a soul ??? I know what kindness sounds like and I know what hate feels like. These are my masts to steer my life and to educate me in the ways of the world. Metaphysical language is beautiful of course in and of itself but can lead you away from the realities of love and hate within our time here on this stage they call life. Find out who you love and hate and why !

The strings on your Guitar play beautiful music JM'c
Old 03-10-2019, 06:59 AM
Master
Nicely stated.... as usual.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-10-2019, 08:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
The strings on your Guitar play beautiful music JM'c

My Goodness ! Surely a compliment, I'm going to grab that and keep it Thank you kind soul. I always feel better when I see your name and hear your words. Be happy fellow pilgrim.

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 03-10-2019, 08:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Nicely stated.... as usual.

You're a wise man John, i've been meaning to compliment you on your beautiful story about selling a rupa/statue, possibly to get back home ? I just let it slip by. But I was moved by that story such a great event. Bless.

Old 03-10-2019, 09:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
You're a wise man John, i've been meaning to compliment you on your beautiful story about selling a rupa/statue, possibly to get back home ? I just let it slip by. But I was moved by that story such a great event. Bless.
Thanks for remembering.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-10-2019, 11:59 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ..Space ( Time *) i (* Time ) Space....

Quote:
BigJohn--r6r6, your non standardized is confusing.

If you or others are confused you can ask me for clarification. I think your insincere with your comments and just want to complain on me.

To datem you have never sincerely enaged with me to better understand anything Ive stated. Just complain.

And here above you, as once again an always you have not quoted/supplied the specific "noatation" you keep complaing about. Please try and play fair.

..."Soul = biological. Simple not complex."

Your playing insincere, complainy mind games as the above is clear.

Quote:
As far as answering your questions: As far as I am concerned I did.

You can believe what ever you want, doesnt make it true.
Quote:

You also wrote "Soul = biological. Simple not complex. Biological/soul "Are you saying Soul =biological?

Insincere mind games. Ive been clear and you ego is hurt. Place you ego to the side and learn to play fairly with me.
Quote:
What dictionary or other source are you getting this information?

Soul = biological. Simple not complex. If have any rational, logical common sense that adds to, or invalidates my comment as presented, please share. You do not instead you just complain.

IVe used many differrent dictionarys over the years, Who doesnt?

Quote:
Then you write "Intention { * ? * }

* * = bilateral consciousness and Ive explained that many times over here at SF. You may have been out to lunch. Bilateral humans have "intentions". If you dont know what a human intention is the get yourself and dictionary.

Quote:
and ego { i }

* i * = bilateral consciousness with ego. Simple not complex to grasp and Ive explained clearly here at SF many times.

Quote:
> > arrow-of-time > > is forward and outward".

If you dont know what arrow of time is or that it goes forward then your obviously not familiar with entropy that is found in many books by authors like Penrose, Hawking, Fuller, Feynman etc.

Quote:
This is not standard notation and if you had define each variable, I might be able to understand what you are saying. You repeat the greater sign; does this mean "a lot greater"?

I also stated forward but you seem to ignore what Is stated. arrow >>> or ---> etc. Simple not complex.

Quote:
You also wrote "Depends on how we define spirit. Some definitions of spirit, as energy is a form of matter." I have no idea what you are trying to say. Are you saying some define spirit "as energy is a form of matter"?

Then your playing mind games again. Get your self a dictionary and find the word spirit and read all of the defintions. Then find word energy. Then find the word matter.

Ive already been doing this for years. Your way behind the 8-ball on rather simple stuff. More mind games on you part.

Quote:
By the way, what would help is if you could use standardize notation. Do you think Roger Penrose uses such notations?

Supply a quote of word or phrase you dont understand. Simple not complex to grasp yet you rarely ever do it. You just want to play mind games. Get over you ego being hurt and read my lips text and address as stated.

Soul = biological. Simple not complex.

Biological/soul are synonyms

Intention { * ? * } and ego { i } > > arrow-of-time > > is forward and outward

Love ( ( oo ) ) and integrity { /\Y/\ } past < now < future is wholistically inward as one

"Unity is plural and at a minimum two"...Bucky Fuller
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also depends on how we define spirit. Some definitions of spirit, is as energy and energy is form of matter.

Spirit-2, fermions, bosons and any aggregate collection thereof is physical/energy ---aka Observed Time { /\/\/\/\/ } and occupy space.

Spirit-1 { spirit-of-intent } is metaphyiscal, mind/intellect/concepts and do not occupy space.

Spirit-3 gravity ( ) occupies space but is not physical/energy

Spirit-4 dark energy )( occupies space but is not physical/energy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...Space( Time )( Time )Space....

...Space( ^v^v * ) i ( * v^v^ )Space....

/\/\/\/*\/*\/\/\*/\*/\/\/\ = bilateral { duality } quantum fluctuation in quantum sine-wave

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman