Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Exercise

Old 10-08-2017, 07:05 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
Anyone have any tips for exercises to do at a desk?

I work in insurance and am desk-bound 8 hours a day... does anyone know of any inconspicuous workouts?
Start drinking detox water. Use stairs whenever you have to change floor. Sit with a proper posture. Take a normal and healthy lunch.
Old 27-02-2018, 02:57 PM
Master
Quote:

I work in insurance and am desk-bound 8 hours a day... does anyone know of any inconspicuous workouts?

me too and the suggestions are awesome!
Old 14-05-2018, 08:22 AM
Knower

I don't I like to exercise on mat. I usually do yoga
Old 14-05-2018, 11:00 AM
Guide

Quote:

Not really. Exercise your mind by being like Peter from Office Space. Develop telepatheic abilities to know what your boss is around, and pretend to work until he leaves your esp zone. Then go back to playing frogger on your IPad 4876
Old 15-03-2019, 02:02 PM
Master
I have a fitbit now that is set to remind me to get up every hour and take a walk - I have a 250 step goal per hour so when I do get up I walk around the hallways in the office. I've seen other people in our office do it too. It's actually helped me get moving, and I'm working up to walking about 2 - 2 and 1/2 miles per day. even if you only do 5 minutes around the office, it's more than just sitting at the desk. My waistline is starting to tighten back up, and my butt is looking good again.
Old 27-05-2019, 09:55 AM
Seeker

I would highly recommend buying an exercise ball and sitting on it for a couple of hours per day instead of your desk chair :) Not necessarily an intense exercise but will improve your posture and strengthen your core while you work!

I am a keen Reiki Enthusiast. My sister is a practitioner and we often run Reiki exercises together. My aim is to become a practitioner myself. In the mean time, I am dedicated to researching this topic and providing my findings for anybody else interested in Reiki Healing.
Old 30-09-2019, 03:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Fitness in the Workplace

However, encouraging fitness in the workplace can actually be extremely beneficial for employers. The endorphins released during exercise mean that employees have more self-confidence and energy, they have more positive attitudes when at work, and they are less stressed too.